Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 462

Thread: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slavery

  1. #151
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    EVERYTHING that involces the criticizing of your elected idiots is racist apparently.

    Its all you have ! A make believe narrative ! You dont have any successes so you sit back, dredge up the empty and useless platitudes, ignore your own parties racist history and current racism and call people racist.

    Yea you people called Bush every name in the book, made up things to criticize him for and two can play at that game.

    Its pathetic, cowardly and blatant. Your known for it.

    You people elected him. Hell apparently some of you votes multiple times to elect him. So dont blame us for his failures.
    1) Personally, I did not call Bush "every name in the book". I thought it was wrong when the left did it, and said so. I'm guessing you don't have a problem with Obama being called "every name in the book", though, so I actually DO act on principal and make sure mine are universal and apply across the board;

    2) What did anyone make up to criticize him over? Being a Kenyan, terrorist-fist-bumping Muslim Marxist socialist who murdered Vincent Foster?

    3) The GOP has a very serious racism problem. Rather than reacting emotionally and like a 5 year old, how about addressing and trying to fix the problem instead?

    Just a suggestion. doubt you'll even hear it.

  2. #152
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post

    I Hell apparently some of you votes multiple times to elect him. So dont blame us for his failures.

    Who blames you for Obama's failures? We credit him with successes, which you call failures, OR, if you absolutely can't, like OBL's getting whacked, you credit someone, anyone else BUT Obama;

    "apparently multiple times"?? Lemme guess: you read something. MUST be true since you WANT it to be true! Good enough for Republicans and conservatives!

    Anyhoo, you guys have five white old men on the Supreme Court pick our presidents for us, nary a CARE about who MORE Americans voted for. Popular vote v. 5 men in robes: Repubs: we'll go with the five men in robes because we're the real Americans and democracy spreaders!

    Lol.

  3. #153
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,385

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    A registered Republican, last time I looked.

    So much for Democrats being the racists.
    Duke also ran as a Democrat in 1988, so according to your silly logic: So much for the Republicans being the racists.

  4. #154
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:06 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,413

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    I fail to see the big deal. It (the amendment) was passed long ago. The remaining states passing it were more "feel good" actions than meaningful actions.

    I don't think it (Mississippi making it official) is a bad thing, and I don't have any problem whatsoever with them doing it, but I don't think them taking so long is the negative that others imply, either.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  5. #155
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,310

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    1) Personally, I did not call Bush "every
    name in the book". I thought it was wrong when the left did it, and said so. I'm guessing you don't have a problem with Obama being called "every name in the book", though, so I actually DO act on principal and make sure mine are universal and apply across the board;

    2) What did anyone make up to criticize him over? Being a Kenyan, terrorist-fist-bumping Muslim Marxist socialist who murdered Vincent Foster?

    3) The GOP has a very serious racism problem. Rather than reacting emotionally and like a 5 year old, how about addressing and trying to fix the problem instead?

    Just a suggestion. doubt you'll even hear it.
    I criticize Obama over his policies, his adherance to a bankrupt ideology and his egocentric views.

    Is he Kenyan ? Was he born their and fist bumped a witch doctor on his way out of his considerably mentally ill mother ? Who knows but also, who cares.

    Your self assertion that the GOP has a racist problem does not make your accusations legitimate or relevent.

    You libs are some kind of hypocritical to call us racist when over 95% of the black population votes for Obama....because of his color.

  6. #156
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,743

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You actually linked to a disgusting progressive web site as evidence ?

    Evidence of what ? That progressives are so ethically lacking that they too push the lie of GOP Racism ?

    You link to another lying liberal where I've given multiple examples of Liberal Democrat racist policies and programs.
    wut?

    Oh, I get it.

    Facts have a liberal bias.

  7. #157
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,310

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    Who blames you for Obama's failures? We
    credit him with successes, which you
    call failures, OR, if you absolutely can't, like OBL's getting whacked, you credit someone, anyone else BUT Obama;

    "apparently multiple times"?? Lemme guess: you read something. MUST be true since you WANT it to be true! Good enough for Republicans and conservatives!

    Anyhoo, you guys have five white old men on the Supreme Court pick our presidents for us, nary a CARE about who MORE Americans voted for. Popular vote v. 5 men in robes: Repubs: we'll go with the five men in robes because we're the real Americans and democracy spreaders!

    Lol.


    Numerous individuals are already being investigated in Ohio right now for election fraud. More than one is a black female.

    Its.one thing to be a complete moron and vote for him but to commit election fraud ?

    I hope she goes to prison for a looong time.

    Name one " success".

    And you forgot Clarence Thomas. Are you racist or something ?

  8. #158
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,743

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Duke also ran as a Democrat in 1988, so according to your silly logic: So much for the Republicans being the racists.
    But, then he switched parties and actually won as a Republican.
    David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  9. #159
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    I criticize Obama over his policies, his adherance to a bankrupt ideology and his egocentric views.

    Is he Kenyan ? Was he born their and fist bumped a witch doctor on his way out of his considerably mentally ill mother ? Who knows but also, who cares.

    Your self assertion that the GOP has a racist problem does not make your accusations legitimate or relevent.

    You libs are some kind of hypocritical to call us racist when over 95% of the black population votes for Obama....because of his color.

    No, no. YOU said "you people" called Bush every name in the book. Are you of the impression that "you people" do NOT call Obama "every name in the book"? Or do you just believe it's different when that goes on?

    Is he Kenyan? No. (you still don't know that?? Wow). Fist bumped a witch doctor while being birthed from his critically ill mother?? Well, so long as you're only critical of his policies.

    Who cares? Republicans seem to care a lot! See: Donald Trump/Birther movement.

    GOP having a racism problem is not a self-assertion, but it IS self-evident.

    95% of blacks voted for Obama because of his skin color? Perhaps. But what were the percentages of blacks who voted for Clinton and Gore? 98%? 95%?

    So YOUR believing the ONLY reason blacks voted for Obama is because of his skin color is in fact racist.

    Fix your party. Seems like it's only Republicans who don't WANT to do so. EVeryone else is BEGGING you all to return to some semblance of sanity.

  10. #160
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,310

    Re: After 148 years, Mississippi finally ratifies 13th Amendment, which banned slaver

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    I fail to see the big deal. It (the amendment) was passed long ago. The remaining
    states passing it were more "feel good" actions than meaningful actions.

    I don't think it (Mississippi making it official) is a bad thing, and I don't have any problem whatsoever with them doing it, but I don't think them taking so long is the negative that others imply, either.
    Its not, the Ops author posted a race baiting thread.

    Its nkt like they have any thing positive to talk about.

Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •