Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 138

Thread: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

  1. #111
    Mildly Hostile
    505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    11-20-17 @ 03:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,363

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Had this thing been equipped with a full metal jacket, it might have punched a hole clean through the planet. Geeze. Damn that NRA.
    It is becoming painfully obvious that these Assault Asteroids and High Capacity Meteors must be banned.
    Disclaimer: If you are offended by the above post, and you aren't a SJW or truther, grow a pair.

  2. #112
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Sometimes when people are trying to show how much they know, they are talking too much.
    Fenton made a mistake of assuming that because I don't share his Bush III Derangement Syndrome that I don't know what I'm talking about. Fenton thought horribly wrong.

    HAHAH. He even posted his response in the wrong thread. I can't make this **** up.
    Last edited by obvious Child; 02-17-13 at 06:47 AM.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  3. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Now this is some amazing stuff! I guess meteorites have a thing for hitting Russia.

    Tunguska event - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The Tunguska event was an enormously powerful explosion that occurred near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in what is now Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia, at about 07:14 KRAT (00:14 UT) on June 30 [O.S. June 17], 1908.[1][2][3] The explosion, having the epicentre (60.886N, 101.894E), is believed to have been caused by the air burst of a large meteoroid or comet fragment at an altitude of 5–10 kilometres (3–6 mi) above the Earth's surface. Different studies have yielded widely varying estimates of the object's size, on the order of 100 metres (330 ft).[4] It is the largest impact event on or near Earth in recorded history.[5] The number of scholarly publications on the problem of the Tunguska explosion since 1908 may be estimated at about 1,000 (mainly in Russian). Many scientists have participated in Tunguska studies, the best-known of them being Leonid Kulik, Yevgeny Krinov, Kirill Florensky, Nikolai Vladimirovich Vasiliev, and Wilhelm Fast.[6]

    Although the meteoroid or comet appears to have burst in the air rather than hitting the surface, this event still is referred to as an impact. Estimates of the energy of the blast range from 5 to as high as 30 megatons of TNT (21–130 PJ),[7][8] with 10–15 megatons of TNT (42–63 PJ) the most likely[8]—roughly equal to the United States' Castle Bravo thermonuclear bomb tested on March 1, 1954; about 1,000 times more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan; and about two-fifths the power of the later Soviet Union's own Tsar Bomba (the largest nuclear weapon ever detonated).[9]

    The Tunguska explosion knocked down an estimated 80 million trees over an area covering 2,150 square kilometres (830 sq mi) (i.e. circular area of 52km in diameter). It is estimated that the shock wave from the blast would have measured 5.0 on the Richter scale. An explosion of this magnitude is capable of destroying a large metropolitan area.[10] This possibility has helped to spark discussion of asteroid deflection strategies.

  4. #114
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Well if your definition of a rebut is " it's Bush's fault"
    And where did I do any of that?

    Another pathetic attempt to label me.

    " and the usual menagerie of left wing nonsense then I guess "every post" of mine has been rebutted. But the most likely explanation to your self proclaimed victory is that it's a typical and childish tactic of those with your "gifts'' to arbitrary claim victory after writing a post full of egocentric derived nonsense.
    Hey, I'm not the one who went through wholesale ignoring of entire posts because I had nothing. That was you. Heck man, you can't even figure out what thread you're in.

    I had to copy and paste it from the other thread you accidentally posted in. Pretty embarrassing **** there.

    You haven't refuted anything I said. Yet. Not a damn thing.

    Stupid huh ? You think is so stupid that's it's not even taken into consideration by our current defense and State department?
    That Iran or North Korea will give weapons or somehow lose control over their own fissile material and somehow makes it into the hands of terrorists? Pretty unlikely. What I actually stated is far more of a concern.

    That this scenario is so completely unlikely that the DOD hasn't invested any time or assets to possible fissionable material gone awry?
    From North Korea or Iran? Pretty much.

    The only thing more ridiculous in your above paragraphs is your self proclaimed knowledge of every thing terrorist or that it's ( essentially impossible ) to get fissile material out of North Korea....because you have a reference point of some type other than the likely explanation that you pulled that information out of your ass.
    So rather than actually provide a reason why I'm wrong...you resort to personal insults. Needless to say, insulting me does not prove my point to be wrong at all. It just shows you don't actually have any argument. Notice the difference between you and I. I DEMONSTRATE knowledge before pointing out how you are a fool. You personally attack me first and then offer nothing showing how I'm wrong or how you are correct.

    Notice how you didn't actually have answer as I predicted. Rather then address how North Korea or Iran giving such weapons ends their regimes if such weapons are used, you go off on an argument that because they want nukes and dirty bombs North Korea and Iran are the only places they'd get them from. You provided no rebuttal to the problems of getting them from such nations or why they'd choose them over much easier targets.

    You have failed to provide a single reason why I was wrong.

    Oh and by the way, Uranium for reactors is about 3% enriched as opposed to weaponized uranium which is closed to 95%. But you knew that, right?
    Not for research reactors which generally use up to 20% enriched. Every time you attempt to make a snide remark like that, it shows just how little you really know. On top of that, enriched levels depend on the type of reactor. Some reactors require highly enriched to function properly, some do not. Heavy water doesn't even need enriching at all in certain conditions. It's a reason why those designs have largely been phased out of construction as they pose serious risks with proliferation of waste. When nations can simply build heavy water breeders, use unenriched fuel and get plutonium, that is a big problem. Clearly you didn't bother to educate yourself on that. I can go all day demonstrating I have forgotten more then you will ever know.

    What's your point with the links? How do they prove you are right and I'm wrong? How do they prove that such containers will be used against nations that guard their fissile material well as opposed to smuggling it out of nations that do not? You won't have an answer to that.

    I made it perfectly clear that the OBVIOUS path to getting a weapon lies not in North Korea or Iran but in the FSU successor states. If you had any knowledge about the collapse of the Soviet Union, you'd know that literal tons of fissile material was left poorly guarded for decades. Only in the past decade or so have we really gotten around to doing much about it, but still large amounts remain unsecured as do large numbers of research reactors in poorly or unguarded facilities across the planet. There really isn't much stopping a terrorist group from hitting a university campus, raiding the reactor and smuggling out fissile material for a dirty bomb. Why would they go to North Korea or Iran when they can essentially grab what they need for much cheaper, easier and far less risk? You won't have an answer to that.

    =Actually, the fact that there are people out there bloviating over topics they know nothing about, people that have devolved to the point that their pathology inserts itself into their self righteous affirmation of victory "worry" me more than uranium walking off from a Iranian nuke plant. And that's not much. I can just pop in and expose your self appointed victories for the guess work they are. In your own head you may be an expert. In reality ? You have no clue to what your'e talking about.
    More insults eh? Where is your actual argument?

    Pray tell, why would Iran and North Korea, both on extreme watch for Western sabotage simply not notice terrorist groups stealing their material?
    Furthermore, based on European and US tests of nuclear plants, it is actually easier to simply attack a Western nuclear plant and steal the fissile material waste that is lying around in containers. The US nuclear watchdog have reported woeful security at US facilities. Hell, they only pass because they were alerted to the tests weeks before they were to occur.

    You are basically saying that terrorists will rob nations who have actual guards on sites and ignore the myriad of much easier, much softer, much larger amounts sitting out in there in the world. You won't have an answer to that.

    I can keep going about just how little you know, but it's getting tiresome to blare to the rest of the forum your sheer level of ignorance.

    Oh and " I'm still here" to point out the asinine comments of people who pretend to be something there not, pretend to know something they're completely ignorant of and who make broad generic accusations and like to proclaim themselves the victor by inserting their opinion. Yea, "I do not understand military equipment "...LOL
    Pretend? You are. You have made it obvious that your understanding of this entire topic is appalling shallow. You BLAME Obama for the Japan-China dust up over the islands rather than the actual cause. Ignorance is your motto.

    I, actually understand just about everything. Truth is by default alone I'm more intelligent than you and if you wan't to stop proclaiming your self winner and really talk about something that's challenging then I'm all ears.
    This coming from a guy who fears a 50 year old subsonic bomber we can track and destroy miles before it reaches maximum launch range to Guam over the ACTUAL threats that Russia poses.

    Notice you have failed to provide a reason why Russia is a threat. Notice I'm not surprised as your failure.

    So yes you could go on and on about things, but why don't you order yourself a trophy as "best-est DP debater in the world " and be done with it.
    You know, you could at least attempt to demonstrate even the slightest bit of knowledge before insulting people./
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    What the hell? Do you guys really have to turn this into another one of your lame ass political threads?

  6. #116
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Tom Clancy is for the most part a writer of FICTION and I'm not a fan so keep your weird obsession to yourself. Re-read you bold type....LOL
    The problem is that your beliefs are so beyond fiction it's not even funny. The sad thing is, despite your argument's raving lunacy, you can't even get a decent plot done. Embarrassing even that escapes your argument's capabilities.

    Yes, ours is not a perfect world where Democracy tames a society still wrapped up in a 7th Century religion who are hell bent on destroying the Zionist. It's been the policy for decades but hey, Obama's in and he wants to try something new.
    Indonesia is hell bent on destroying Israel?
    Turkey is hell bent on destroying Israel?
    Brunei is hell bent on destroying Israel?

    Islam is not a monolith. Seems you never learned the primary lesson of the cold war.

    Furthermore, the sect of Islam that is prevalent in Iran is not the same elsewhere.

    Your naivete seems to know no bounds also. FREEDOM ? How pathetic. Morsi and the Muslim Brother hood are ALL about "Freedom" I mean you believed Obama's nonsense when he associated freedom and Democracy with what actually occurred in Egypt and Libya ? Are you always this gullible ? And how can you be, especially after the Muslim Brotherhood taking over in Egypt, so sure Libya will stay Pro-American ?
    So Obama is now all knowing? That he KNEW that the Brotherhood would win election before he even considered not backing Mubarak? Your Obama Hatred Derangement is insane. You are blaming Obama for the election results of Egypt assuming he would know the outcomes. One has to wonder about your grasp of reality as this point.

    Your a expert I realize but the Libyan Govt seems to be having some trouble with their terrorist population killing American Ambassadors......wait, do you still think that was a protest ? When they're over run with Islamic Fundamentalist you can politely say you had no idea what the hell you were talking about ok ?
    And we have problems at home with our own folks. Guess since we can't prevent Islamic terrorism in the US we should overthrow the government as well here? Does your Obama Hatred Derangement prevent you from ever examining your positions?

    Afraid ? I simply posted the fact to show you were full of ****.
    There goes Fenton. Making **** up. An actual analysis of Russia's capabilities based on their actual equipment (which you do not understand in the slightest), shows that Russia is tweaking the US because it simply can. The actual threat posed by these 50 year old subsonic bombers that we tracked for miles and could have destroyed easily before they got into range is low. Furthermore, it makes more sense to actually taking out Kadena FIRST before attacking Anderson. But I doubt you even know what those names refer to.

    So, if you were doing something other then mouthing off to compensate for the fact that you know nothing, you should not be afraid of this.

    Those bombers managed to make it to the Island of Guam
    Incorrect. They made it to the international zone around Guam. Furthermore, they don't need to get close to Guam to actually pose a threat. The standoff cruise missiles they carry have sufficient range to launch from about 1,600 nautical miles away. Getting close to Guam is just tweaking the US. You still have not demonstrated you understand even the most basic of issues here.

    " hope it don't tip over Mr Johnson " with well over 800 kilotons of nuclear war heads strapped to their wings. Guam is high on the list of islands that are of strategic importance to the united states. But you already knew that.....no, no you didn't.
    Then why did I mention Anderson? Or is because you don't know what that refers to?

    Tell me, why would the Russians attack Anderson first without neutralizing Kadena? You won't have an answer to that.

    Kadena in terms of geographical location is far more of a threat to Russia then Anderson is as it restricts Russian freedom of action. B2s still fly out of Whiteman (which you did not know because you do not have an knowledge of any actual military equipment of any nation). So neutralizing Anderson won't end to the B2 threat. Furthermore, as I pointed out early, an attack with Bears would give Anderson three hours to prepare. The B2s would be long gone before any strike happened. As opposed to the scenario I gave, which only allows Anderson a mere 20 minutes of warning and that packs a considerable bigger punch and has less chance of interception. You have never addressed this. And you never will.

    I have referred to Three, count them Three military bases the US uses by NAME. And you call ME naive and ignorant? Really. Give up Fenton. You have lost. And lost badly.

    Also with my 43 years of age, a chronic and obsessive reading habit, a near 140 IQ and the innate ability to snuff out bull **** form posters like you there is very little I have "NO IDEA" about, your proclamations not withstanding.
    Is that why all you have is personal attacks and sweeping generalizations where I can go down to actual time to impact from expected launch points as well as specific assets flying out of specific bases by name?

    It's chemical weapons stock pile ? Wow, you really are dense aren't you ? Iraq had chemical weapons too Cochise, and they tried to build a Nuclear reactor in the early 80's. Israel took it out.
    Not technically correct. Iran actually did most of the damage to Osirak in the Iran-Iraq war with their previously supplied US aircraft. Every time you try to get a point on me, I just throw it back at you showing just how little you really know. Osirak is the only nuclear facility in the world to be bombed four times. Once in the Iraq-Iran war, once by Israel and twice by the US (Desert storm & Enduring Freedom).

    Doesn't change what I said. If Iran was serious about wiping Israel out, it would have done long ago. It had the capabilities in its chemical weapons. It had the ability to move them through nominally friendly nations. It had the time and place to use them when Israel was fighting the Arabs. Iran did not. I'd ask you to explain why they didn't since you seem to think they are hell bent on destroying Israel...but You won't have an answer to that. So I'm not going to ask. You clearly failed already to address it. You just threw out an irrelevant tangent that is in no way related to the subject at hand in hopes I wouldn't notice that you did not address the point.

    Why ? With your extensive self proclaimed knowledge of EVERYTHING can you possibly think of any reason Iran would wan't a Nuclear weapon ? Your Islamic decree ? You can take that and 5 bucks and get a coffee at Starbucks.
    So...more insults and no actual reason why Iran, despite having the ability to wipe out Israel in the past did not. Not that I really expect you to actually provide an argument here. Everything you have now is just personal attacks on me, rather then addressing the points I make.

    It's actually quite funny. That a theocracy hell bent on the destruction of the Zionist state would first build a bomb...because that's what Iran is doing....and then decree that it's use is a violation of their charter. Lol.
    Let's recap.

    You argue that Iran is hell bent on destroying Israel, therefore that is why they want a nuke.

    The problem is that Iran already has the capability of destroying Israel and has had such capabilities since the various Israel-Arab wars. They did not use such weapons despite having a clear open path to doing so in defense of their Islamic brethren.

    If Iran, is as you say, hell bent on destroying Israel, why didn't they do it before?
    You won't have an answer to that.

    And people like you vote.
    It amazes me people like you do. After all, rather then address the points I make, you just insult me. Rather then do any research on the topic, you just insult me. Rather then actually show that you understand the topics, you just insult me.

    Your'e either exposing more of your seemingly never ending supply of naivete or your being dis-indigenous. Either way this part of your post is " Exibit A " in the case AGAINS democracy. The fact that someone with your supposed "Middle Eastern and Terrorist Expertise" could make 3 statements, each more void in reason than the last.
    Look kids! Fenton is relying upon personal insults...rather then actual arguments.

    Yes, it's wrong to initiate "Democracy' in a Country that had a Zionist hating Islamic group waiting in the wings for their chance to take over. And don't think for a minute Obama didn't know that the result of the Arab spring was the putting into power of historically violent groups who would eventually move away from "Democracy" and "freedom" and into a theocratic-dictatorship.
    Actually the US initiated neither. Their respective peoples did. The US in Libya provided air defense network suppression and refueling. The Europeans did most of the actual fighting. In Egypt, we simply let Mubarak go. In Libya, we'd actually have to take a stand against our European allies and let Qadaffi engage in what would be mass murder. In Egypt, we'd have to somehow get the army, who already wasn't putting down the revolution, to fire on their own people. Considering that the Russian wouldn't even do that, getting the Egyptians, to which virtually all males serve in at some point, to effectively murder their own families is pretty insane. But, if you actually knew anything about the topics you pretend to, you'd know this. Second, no, we didn't know that those groups would come to power. Was there a chance? Yes, but that does not mean it would absolutely happen. You are now arguing that Obama knew the outcomes before the elections were even scheduled. And as we've seen, the secular in Egypt are clearly rising up against the Brotherhood. If you paid any attention to the Egyptian Election (which you did not), you'd know that the primary reason why the brotherhood won is because of their organization. The secular parties simply did not get together quickly enough and did not campaign well. That sentiment is turning right now in Tahiri Square (which I doubt you can name the city it's in without consulting Google).

    Note how I first demonstrate knowledge before dinging you. You attack me first and never provide a reason why I'm wrong.

    Things like running scenario's for the possibilities of enabling a huge power vacuum in a Country filled with Islamic Fundamentalist is usually the responsibility of our DOD.....But no, Obama gets to play the "act dumb card". To bad he's held up by countless useful idiots who think it's beyond his administration to expect the obvious.
    So now you admit there are potentials it may not happen. But then argue that Obama knew exactly what would happen. Obama Derangement Syndrome at its best.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  7. #117
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    It's funny that you equate what happened in Egypt to "Freedom".
    The freedom to choose your own leader openly and freely is freedom. The secret police of the Mubarak are gone. Internet access is wide open and far less restricted then before. You can criticize the government without going to jail. If you bothered to learn anything about Egypt before the revolution and after, you wouldn't make such asinine remarks.

    It's an over simplistic evaluation at best. It's also VERY simplistic to think you can force Democracy into a culture that has yet to egress from the 7th Century and expect " the freedoms America enjoys ". It's only Freedom to you because to call it what it is ( The Installment of a Zionist Hating Islamic Group ) counters your increasing erroneous statements.
    Turkey has it. Indonesia has it. Kuwait has it. I can keep going on about Islamic nations that have democracies. Heck, despite Iraq's mess it seems to be working. So it turns out that, maybe you can allow democracy to happen. Furthermore, the US did not force Democracy anywhere but Iraq. The Libyans and Egyptians grabbed it for themselves. You are arguing that people should not be allowed to freely elect their leaders. To have representation at the same time as taxation merely because some people in their cultures are considered backwards by our standards.

    And you really have to stop pretending everyone in the Middle East who's Muslim hates Israel.

    Who's everyone ?
    People who can read.

    FYI:

    "Yeah. Actually it does take some skill to address what another poster writes. I would think a guy with a "near 140 IQ" would already know that and put that lofty IQ to use. But no...you're only motivated by a "slap down". Your entire approach to debating is dicto simpliciter. One sweeping generality after another. And then it's followed by the predictable insult. But then, logic isn't your game. Sad waste of that high IQ."

    Not exactly the best review on your post.

    Seems to me he recognizes the same problems I do that you have.

    Are taking credit for that ? And I'm not done, I'm just getting started. As long as there are goofy liberal posters attempting to push their lies and misinformation as legitimate data I'll be here. I wouldn't miss the coming paradigm shift for anything.
    I may have to refer to you to a doctor. You'll need it with the proverbial asskicking you're going to get with that mantra. Considering just how little research you've done it's embarrassing you think like that.

    The skill to address what you write ? This is a skill ? Wow

    Actually your'e one of the easier posters here to slap down. You claim arbitrary victory for some of the most ridiculous comments and then make generic broad brush definitive statements. I think your'e probably about 19 years old, thoroughly immature and self-conscious.
    That's only if you think sweeping generalizations, wholesale refusal to address points and personal insults count as actual arguments.

    Also, for such an allegedly high IQ, you can't figure out you posted in the wrong thread. Twice. Yeah. 140 IQ. Did your pet unicorn tell you that?
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  8. #118
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    What the hell? Do you guys really have to turn this into another one of your lame ass political threads?
    Fenton has a problem with insulting people who are clearly smarter then him and then not having the maturity to admit it.

    Read his responses. All he does is make sweeping generalizations, ignores my points and personally insults me.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061471050

    I just made a simple observation about how former Soviet nukes are powering American homes and he goes off and insults me
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  9. #119
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Now this is some amazing stuff! I guess meteorites have a thing for hitting Russia.
    It's not just Russia. Its the entire planet. A simple way of looking at how we live in a shooting gallery is to look at the Moon. Without the various erosion forces that wear down craters and life to grow upon it, we can see just how many impacts the moon has had. And the moon is a small target. The Earth has been battered quite significantly over its time. It's also why NASA has spent real money on tracking celestial bodies as well as figuring out how to stop a potential extinction. We know the Dinosaurs got wiped out by one. We know that large areas in the past have been devastated. I believe there's a place in Virginia (Tennessee?) where a mountain range pass exists because a meteor hit it with massive force. Basically carved out an entire passage.

    Scary stuff. Enough so that it's actually a viable space weapon.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  10. #120
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: Meteorite strikes, 'around 100 injured'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Sometimes when people are trying to show how much they know, they are talking too much.
    I suppose you are right. Fenton doesn't actually give a **** about facts and knowledge.

    Still it is painfully obvious he cannot even begin to match me on knowledge.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •