Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 182

Thread: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job[W: 104, 181]

  1. #151
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    If you didn't care about the gender thing, why did YOU bring it up?

    Sheesh.


    You are unique Danbury.

  2. #152
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post


    You are unique Danbury.
    HOw is my noting that YOU made a big deal about my not knowing your gender in response to your saying you don't care about the gender issue my being unique?

    I think you don't like being called out on your nonsense. However, that is not unique. The cure, though, is to not spout nonsense in the first place, like that anything YOU decided is liberal is liberal and is therefore not credible.

    that is nonsense. Just as it would be nonsense if I said that, just because Rush Limbaugh walked by the offices of the Weekly Standard one day, AND that the Weekly Standard is conservative, those two things MEAN it's not credible.

    Those are NOT things that make something credible or not.

    You still don't seem to get that.

  3. #153
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    HOw is my noting that YOU made a big deal about my not knowing your gender in response to your saying you don't care about the gender issue my being unique?

    I think you don't like being called out on your nonsense. However, that is not unique. The cure, though, is to not spout nonsense in the first place, like that anything YOU decided is liberal is liberal and is therefore not credible.

    that is nonsense. Just as it would be nonsense if I said that, just because Rush Limbaugh walked by the offices of the Weekly Standard one day, AND that the Weekly Standard is conservative, those two things MEAN it's not credible.

    Those are NOT things that make something credible or not.

    You still don't seem to get that.


    As I wrote before, you are unique Danbury.

    If you could read without the influence of the bias your rewarded for, you'd find I pointed out "fact checkers" are biased, not just "factcheck.org".

    Sorry, but you can cling to Wallis Annenberg's progressive propoganda all you want. Rational people will do their own research if the point is important enough.

    You should try it sometime.

  4. #154
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post


    As I wrote before, you are unique Danbury.

    If you could read without the influence of the bias your rewarded for, you'd find I pointed out "fact checkers" are biased, not just "factcheck.org".

    Sorry, but you can cling to Wallis Annenberg's progressive propoganda all you want. Rational people will do their own research if the point is important enough.

    You should try it sometime.
    Well, nice try, but no, you were referring specifically to factcheck.org, hence your nonsense about Soros and Annenberg.

    I thought you 'Pubs were supposed to be about moral character and personal responsiblity.

  5. #155
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post


    As I wrote before, you are unique Danbury.



    Sorry, but you can cling to Wallis Annenberg's progressive propoganda all you want. Rational people will do their own research if the point is important enough.

    You should try it sometime.
    what progressive propaganda are you referring to?

  6. #156
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    Well, nice try, but no, you were referring specifically to factcheck.org, hence your nonsense about Soros and Annenberg.

    I thought you 'Pubs were supposed to be about moral character and personal responsiblity.



    It's possible Webster's will one day recognize "Danburyizm" as a legitimate word, explaining it to mean butterfly effect, bouncing off the walls responses to very simple and clear statements.

    You originally claimed Newsbusters was not legitimate because of it's conservative affiliations. I mearly pointed out factcheck.org was owned and operated by one of the most Progressive organizations in the country and was biased in their analysis.

    I can't help with the insanity you want to keep applying to the situation, and frankly, I think enough has been written, considering this thread is about the lame obnoxious statements of Pelosi.

  7. #157
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    what progressive propaganda are you referring to?
    Hmmm.

    All the ones you push.

  8. #158
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Hmmm.

    All the ones you push.
    Yes, yes, but WHAT? And why can't you say?

  9. #159
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post


    As I wrote before, you are unique Danbury.

    If you could read without the influence of the bias your rewarded for, you'd find I pointed out "fact checkers" are biased, not just "factcheck.org".
    False:
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    You are aware factcheck.org is the brainchild of the Annenberg Public Policy Center, an operation that partners with George Soros and his Progressive Machine? Why is it not surprising your attached to it?

  10. #160
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post




    You originally claimed Newsbusters was not legitimate because of it's conservative affiliations.
    False. I said I trusted factcheck.org over newsbusters. I never said why.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •