Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 182

Thread: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job[W: 104, 181]

  1. #141
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,267

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Is that where you met your wife?
    Hmmmm. Who's the dog that told you I am married?

  2. #142
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    Ocean must be eating her toast one crumb at a time.
    Not that it matters Danbury, but the her is a he. Interesting that after so many exchanges over the years, you wouldn't know that.

    That should suggest something that apparently excapes you, but has been extremely obvious to others.

  3. #143
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    9,928

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by BretJ View Post
    She thinks that their performance should be "rewarded". I can see the staff members should be paid for the hard work they do, but the actual representatives be they repubs or dems??? Rewarded? Seriously?
    I am of the opinion they should have NO staff and their pay should be cut by two thirds.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  4. #144
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 08:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    The simple solution, Congress will enact no legislation for which they can be exempt. Add term limits. Two terms for Senators, six for House. Pay is halved, $75.000.00 is plenty. Pensions just like private sector.

  5. #145
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Not that it matters Danbury, but the her is a he. Interesting that after so many exchanges over the years, you wouldn't know that.

    That should suggest something that apparently excapes you, but has been extremely obvious to others.

    why would the name "ocean515" denote a gender and make it obvious.

    btw, a lot of people think I'm male. I could care less. I do apologize for upsetting you though by not knowing the obvious, that "ocean515" is clearly male.

    Any comment on your source saying factcheck.org is not liberal, a source you put up to prove that factcheck.org is liberal?

  6. #146
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    why would the name "ocean515" denote a gender and make it obvious.

    btw, a lot of people think I'm male. I could care less. I do apologize for upsetting you though by not knowing the obvious, that "ocean515" is clearly male.

    Any comment on your source saying factcheck.org is not liberal, a source you put up to prove that factcheck.org is liberal?

    Oh I don't know Danbury. One would think that after 3 or 4 years of exchanging posts on Politico, you might have picked up that I was male. I certainly picked up that your were female. But like I wrote, it doesn't really matter. I consider the source.

    Do I have proof about factcheck.org? Of course. And there are articles all over the web about the bias of "fact check" sources. Annenburg is a radical Progressive organization intent on spreading Progressive propoganda. Factcheck.org is a propoganda factory, period. Their Progressive spin is on everything they do.

    No matter how much you're paid to deny it, the facts are carved in stone.

    I suppose you will just have to deal with it. Unfortunately, I know how you will.

  7. #147
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Oh I don't know Danbury. One would think that after 3 or 4 years of exchanging posts on Politico, you might have picked up that I was male. I certainly picked up that your were female. But like I wrote, it doesn't really matter. I consider the source.

    Do I have proof about factcheck.org? Of course. And there are articles all over the web about the bias of "fact check" sources. Annenburg is a radical Progressive organization intent on spreading Progressive propoganda. Factcheck.org is a propoganda factory, period. Their Progressive spin is on everything they do.

    No matter how much you're paid to deny it, the facts are carved in stone.

    I suppose you will just have to deal with it. Unfortunately, I know how you will.
    Okay. so you're just going to ignore your own source and dismiss it.

    I figured.

    Btw, Annenberg's donating to Reagan is evidence of its liberalism? And Soros, btw, does NOT donate to either Annenberg OR factcheck.org. YOu really should check your facts before posting.

    Also btw, as soon as someone pointed out that you are male, I ran with it. First I knew of it. But if that's what you have to attack me, don't let me stop you. You think I was willfully referring to you as female when I allegedly knew you were male?

    I call that paranoia because the thought is utterly absurd.

    But whatever, Ocean.

    Tip: next time you use a source to back up a claim you make, make sure you won't have to turn around and dismiss it as a source when it's shown it says exactly the opposite of what you claimed. But in the meantime, note that you only prove that you believe what you WANT to believe, not what even your own sources and evidence say.

  8. #148
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,325

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job[W: 104]

    Quote Originally Posted by 66gardeners View Post
    I told him that and more. I told him he
    was incompetent to teach history because he did not know how to stick to facts.
    I suspect your entire story is made up. Listen you can push your agenda with out writing Michael Phelps fan fiction.

    My oldest played water polo, and you really cant hear yourself think if your'e at water level or in the pool area in general.

    But "everyone in the pool area heard it "......was everyone else doing water-Aerobics ?

    Just explain your irrational love fest for a destructive incompetent President minus the embellishments.

  9. #149
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by Danbury View Post
    Okay. so you're just going to ignore your own source and dismiss it.

    I figured.

    Btw, Annenberg's donating to Reagan is evidence of its liberalism? And Soros, btw, does NOT donate to either Annenberg OR factcheck.org. YOu really should check your facts before posting.

    Also btw, as soon as someone pointed out that you are male, I ran with it. First I knew of it. But if that's what you have to attack me, don't let me stop you. You think I was willfully referring to you as female when I allegedly knew you were male?

    I call that paranoia because the thought is utterly absurd.

    But whatever, Ocean.

    Tip: next time you use a source to back up a claim you make, make sure you won't have to turn around and dismiss it as a source when it's shown it says exactly the opposite of what you claimed. But in the meantime, note that you only prove that you believe what you WANT to believe, not what even your own sources and evidence say.

    Danbury, you really don't want to enter into a discussion on this issue.

    Walter Annenburg was a staunch friend of Ronald Reagan. His spoiled, guilt ridden daughter, Wallis Annenburg has taken his billions and his legacy, and perverted his beliefs and causes to advance a liberal/progressive agenda across the country, and into our childrens classrooms.

    This is the very same thing that has happened to the Ford Foundation, the Knight Foundation, and many others.

    Btw. I never suggested Soros donated to Annenberg. IF you ever did some research, you would learn they team together. Check out the Democracy Alliance, and many other radical progressive enterprises founded by Soros. They are supporters of the same radical liberal/progressive casuses.

    You know this to be true Danbury, so why would you try to deny it?

    (P.S. How many times do you have to read I don't care about the gender thing before it registers in your mind?)

  10. #150
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    04-06-13 @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    570

    Re: Pelosi: Congressional pay cut undermines dignity of the job

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Danbury, you really don't want to enter into a discussion on this issue.

    Walter Annenburg was a staunch friend of Ronald Reagan. His spoiled, guilt ridden daughter, Wallis Annenburg has taken his billions and his legacy, and perverted his beliefs and causes to advance a liberal/progressive agenda across the country, and into our childrens classrooms.

    This is the very same thing that has happened to the Ford Foundation, the Knight Foundation, and many others.

    Btw. I never suggested Soros donated to Annenberg. IF you ever did some research, you would learn they team together. Check out the Democracy Alliance, and many other radical progressive enterprises founded by Soros. They are supporters of the same radical liberal/progressive casuses.

    You know this to be true Danbury, so why would you try to deny it?
    1) YOu absolutely said Soros funds it.

    2) I'm not interested in your six-degrees of separation, oh, there's a liberal nearby so it must be false nonsense. It's just that, nonsense;
    3) You continue to ignore the point that being associated with Soros or anyone else is NOT evidence of ANYTHING. So I asked you for EVIDENCE that factcheck.org is liberal, and YOU gave me an article that specifically stated that it is in fact NOT liberal.

    Now, do I acknowledge that the American right creates its own reality and never, ever lets actual reality interfere, as you are doing here? Yes, I am.
    (P.S. How many times do you have to read I don't care about the gender thing before it registers in your mind?)

    If you didn't care about the gender thing, why did YOU bring it up?

    Sheesh.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •