Page 6 of 147 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1467

Thread: SOTU Address:[W: 378; 1310; 1451]

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Aren't we already paying taxes for bridges and roads? WTH are they doing with THAT money you
    shovel ready II

  2. #52
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    You are wrong... for this time of year they are.... your jive is comical
    And your lack of proof is predictable. Citation? Don't worry, no one is going to hold their breath believing you ever will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: SOTU Address:

    There is no evidence that pre-school programs work.

  4. #54
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,933

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Are these deductions any different than if a company relocates within this country?
    If they relocate in the US then those jobs remain in the US. That's the piont.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #55
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,357

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    You speak the truth... Im well aware.....sooooooo aware... trust me...
    You guys use the same source?

  6. #56
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    03-07-16 @ 06:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    344
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    So you are saying you hate Reaganomics?
    I love Reaganomics. I just wish it still worked.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    And your lack of proof is predictable. Citation? Don't worry, no one is going to hold their breath believing you ever will.
    Gas Prices February 2013: Prices Skyrocket to Record Winter High | Video - ABC News

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You guys use the same source?
    Yes... our eyes... nothing is better under Obama..... nothing.. because it cant be..

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    BUll****.
    So do cows...........

    Gas prices hit a historic high: What's driving them up? - CSMonitor.com

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    If they relocate in the US then those jobs remain in the US. That's the piont.
    Its laughable.. You think Obama has anythign to with this.. is this is signature piece ...lol....

Page 6 of 147 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •