Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1467

Thread: SOTU Address:[W: 378; 1310; 1451]

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by Slateriesling View Post
    Aren't they cute!!
    LOL........

    Here in Texas, they've just announced we're bypassing the Fed. Government, because under Obama, they're not ISSUING oil and gas permits.

  2. #42
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Actually, gas prices are at record highs.....
    BUll****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #43
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,802

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    No doubt....

    And he's eternal, too......
    Well, it didn't take long for you to drop the witness bomb.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Reading all these comments just makes me want to stop watching this speech, if people this dumb, partisan, and arrogant are watching it I'm not sure I want to be in the same company.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    790

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Here comes the Keynesian garbage..............

  6. #46
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,640

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Aren't we already paying taxes for bridges and roads? WTH are they doing with THAT money you

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    BUll****.
    You are wrong... for this time of year they are.... your jive is comical

  8. #48
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,810

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by Slateriesling View Post
    Aren't they cute!!
    It's the Working Group - Big and massive, not cute.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  9. #49
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Are these deductions any different than if a company relocates within this country?
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  10. #50
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: SOTU Address:

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayno View Post
    Here comes the Keynesian garbage..............
    So you are saying you hate Reaganomics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •