No im not. Im saying if he didnt "care" about this situation why would he keep these sanction? Hell he wants to tighten these sanctions with the cooperation of South Korea.You posted like it was Obama who put all these sanctions, and actions of long ago in place, now you come back
Obama vows further UN sanctions against North Korea after nuclear test - The Hill's Global Affairs
You claimed Obama is a Marxist you failed to explain why and how he is marxistAnd finally, NO, You threw out the claim that I know nothing of Marxism, so then tell us what you know about it. Like I thought, a big fat zero, book ended by deflection, and obfuscation...A well worn tactic to be sure, but still a fail.
Talking point? Your the one that claimed Obama is a Marxist and failed to go beyond that talking point.You now have another chance. Show us you know something other than talking point, propaganda pamphlet pablum.
☮★★☮ Just a democratic-socialist in the heartland of America.CHECK OUT MY TUMBLR(BLOG)HERE "Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression, and violence, and enjoy it to the full."
I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.
"He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
Oh please....pfft. Yeah, he is so tough that NK snickers at him as they continue to press forward...Tell me when sanctions have EVER worked to bend the will of a rouge dictator into changing his ways?No im not. Im saying if he didnt "care" about this situation why would he keep these sanction? Hell he wants to tighten these sanctions with the cooperation of South Korea.
Well, the first most glaring indicator is the class warfare, taxation of the wealthy in this country that Obama's rhetoric has never varied from since his election in 2008. It is reminiscent of Marx's main tenant, 'From each according to their ability, to each according to their need..." Good tax policy shouldn't be guided by "need", but rather should be guided by what strengthens economic strength, and prosperity for all.You claimed Obama is a Marxist you failed to explain why and how he is marxist
Then there is the "soft take over" of our means of production through the ACA, and the tens, of thousands of regulations yearly, like the Dodd/Frank bill that we still haven't felt the full effects of either of those take over's of major parts of our economy. Let's not even get into the law possibly broken by this President in terms of the auto bail outs, and how stock holders were treated in terms of paying off his union cronies, or circumventing of congressional oversight, and ability to legislate by going around them with regulatory agencies.
It is at the least, how wanna be socialist dictator wanna be's operate. Chavez of Venezuela is a good example. Now this is just a short list, and I am sure others can give a much more detailed break down, but if you look at the pillars of Communism, and Marxism text, you will find much that lines up with not only Obama rhetoric, but actions, up to, and including confirmed socialists like yourself, denying that is the case, even as Obama continues to trumpet "fundamental change"....
Change? to what? No one will answer that one....Anyhow, now your turn....Answer my question.
Well, claims are flying from you as well. Am I the only one that has to meet your standard? Or should you have to meet your own standards?Talking point? Your the one that claimed Obama is a Marxist and failed to go beyond that talking point.
More Communist ties between Obama, CPUSA, DemoSocialists....
"1. Obama's Father Wrote About Socialism - His father wrote a paper called "Problems With Our Socialism" that advocates 100% taxation of the rich, communal ownership of land and the forced confiscation of privately controlled land. Source: Greg Ransom, PrestoPundit
2. Obama's Mother Was a "Communist Sympathizer" - " Friends describe her as a "fellow traveler", that is, a communist sympathizer, from her youth, according to a March 27, 2007, Chicago Tribune report" Source: Spengler, Asia Times "The values she taught me continue to be my touchstone when it comes to how I go about the world of politics - Barack Obama" Source: Tim Jones, Chicago Tribune
3. Obama's Parents Met in a Russian Class (Back then it was the Communist USSR) - "His mother, Stanley Ann Dunham (her father always wanted a son), was white and just 18 when they met in a Russian class" Source: Sharon Cohen, St Louis Times
4. Obama's Teen Mentor was Frank Marshall Davis (a known CPUSA member) - "...through Frank Marshall Davis, Obama had an admitted relationship with someone who was publicly identified as a member of the Communist Party USA (CPUSA). The record shows that Obama was in Hawaii from 1971-1979, where, at some point in time, he developed a close relationship, almost like a son, with Davis, listening to his poetry and getting advice on his career path. But Obama, in his book, Dreams From My Father, refers to him repeatedly as just Frank." Source: Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in the Media "Kathryn Takara of the University of Hawaii, who wrote a dissertation on the life of Frank Marshall Davis, confirming Davis was a significant influence on Obama when the senator attended Punahou prep school in Hawaii from 1975 to 1979" Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Hawaii and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)
5. Obama's Brother Roy and Cousin Odinga are Marxists - "Barack Obama's older brother, Abongo "Roy" Obama. He is a Luo activist. militant Muslim and a Marxist." Source: Barbara Busby, 180people.com “The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy Source: Bill Sammon, The Examiner "Odinga is a Marxist who reportedly has made a pact with a hard-line Islamic group in Kenya to establish Shariah courts throughout the country" Source: Invenstor's Business Daily
6. Obama Attended Socialist Conferences at Cooper Union - "He went to socialist conferences at Cooper Union and African cultural fairs in Brooklyn and started lecturing his relatives until they worried he'd become "one of those freaks you see on the streets around here." Source: H Kennedy, NY Daily News
7. Obama Was Hand Picked by Alice Palmer to Succeed Her in the Illinois State Senate - "Nine years before Palmer picked Obama to be her successor, she was the only African-American journalist to travel to the Soviet Union to attend the 27th Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, according to an article Palmer wrote in the CPUSA newspaper, People's Daily World, June 19, 1986." Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)
8. Obama's Run for the Illinois State Senate was Launched by a Fundraiser Organized at Bill Ayers' and Bernardine Dorhn's Chicago Home - Ayers and Dorhn are former terrorists from the Weather Underground who's SDS organization received financial contributions from the CPUSA. "Obama's run for the Illinois state Senate was launched by a fundraiser organized at Ayers' and Dorhn's Chicago home by Alice Palmer. Palmer had named Obama to succeed her in the state Senate in 1995, when she decided to run for a U.S. congressional seat." Source: Jim Corsi, WorldNetDaily based on Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection (Cliff Kincaid and Herbert Romerstein)
9. Obama Had a Close Relationship with the "Anti-Capitalist" Group ACORN - "Obama has had an intimate and long-term association with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (Acorn)...Chicago Acorn appears to have played a major role in Obama’s political advance...Acorn’s radical agenda sometimes shifts toward “undisguised authoritarian socialism.” Source: Stanley Kurtz, National Review
10. Obama Attended Several Meetings with the Democratic Socialists in Chicago and Was even Endorsed by Them - "Obama’s socialist backing goes back at least to 1996, when he received the endorsement of the Chicago branch of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) for an Illinois state senate seat. Later, the Chicago DSA newsletter reported that Obama, as a state senator, showed up to eulogize Saul Mendelson, one of the “champions” of “Chicago’s democratic left” and a long-time socialist activist. Obama’s stint as a “community organizer” in Chicago has gotten some attention, but his relationship with the DSA socialists, who groomed and backed him, has been generally ignored." Source: Cliff Kincaid, Accuracy in the Media "In its broadest sense, democratic socialism could refer to any attempts to bring about socialism through democratic means as opposed to violent insurrection." Source: Wikipedia
11. Obama Endorsed Openly Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders - Video " "Sanders is the first self-described socialist to be elected to the U.S. Senate." Source: Wikipedia
12. Many Obama Supporters Idolize Che Guervara - Obama Campaign Worker Seen With Communist Cuba Flag Depicting Marxist Che Guevara on it. Source: David Benzion, Lone Star Times
"Guevara later served as Minister of Industries, in which post he helped formulate Cuban socialism...Guevara played a key role in bringing to Cuba the Soviet nuclear-armed ballistic missiles that precipitated the Cuban Missile Crisis in October 1962. During an interview with the British newspaper Daily Worker some weeks later, he stated that, if the missiles had been under Cuban control, they would have fired them against major U.S. cities." Source: Wikipedia
More "Che" fans from Obama's site:
Get Involved: Iowa — Barack Obama /page/c...up/IowaHQ/CJQ3
13. The Communist Party USA Endorsed Obama - "Our Party actively supported Obama during the primary election." Source: CPUSA Website (This line has since been removed from the CPUSA website) - Search for this quote. Also see THIS post on the CPUSA blog...
Then we have this blog on mybarackobama.com (Marxists/Socialists/Communists for Obama):
From the blog: "Marxists/Socialists/Communists for Obama - This group is for self-proclaimed Marxists/Communists/Socialists for the election of Barack Obama to the Presidency...We support Barack Obama because he knows what is best for the people! Source: Marxists/Socialists/Communists for Obama Source: Aaron Klein, WorldNetDaily
14. Obama's Church is Rooted in Liberation Theology which is Rooted in Marxism - " The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology" Source: TUCC Website "Simply put, Liberation Theology is an attempt to interpret Scripture through the plight of the poor. It is largely a humanistic doctrine. It started in South America in the turbulent 1950's when Marxism was making great gains among the poor because of its emphasis on the redistribution of wealth, allowing poor peasants to share in the wealth of the colonial elite and thus upgrade their economic status in life." Source: gotquestions.org
15. Obama's Opening Band - The band that opened for Obama's Oregon rally (The Decemberists) is named after an 1825 revolt over the Imperial Russian succession (Decembrist revolt) that Meloy views as an attempted communist revolution. They also open many of their shows by playing the Soviet National Anthem... Source: Jeff Johnson, OneNewsNow Source: Jerome R. Corsi, WorldNetDaily Source: Oleg Atbashian, Pajamasmedia "
Socialism, Marxism, Communism & Obama
More sites to read....
Barack Obama and Democratic Socialists of America - KeyWiki
Barack Obama and the Communist Party - KeyWiki
Barack Obama and the New Party/Progressive Chicago - KeyWiki
Barack Obama - KeyWiki
If Obama is not a radical Socialist, he is at the very least striving to be one.