Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 117

Thread: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

  1. #81
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Morally bankrupt because I want to prevent further American deaths?

    Keep it classy, dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    How morally bankrupt can you be ?
    Hail to the King baby!

  2. #82
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Obama didn't do "anything" (I am sure your opinion and mine of anything is different) because he has people who's job it is to take care of situations like that. In a time of crisis, he would be nothing more than a huge roadblock for those who know exactly what to do and when to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Your response is silly

    A) I never said Obama "avoided" doing anything. We KNOW beyond all doubt HE DID NOTHING

    B) Nobody claimed he was "playing pattycake with Michelle". This is you attempting to objectify/characterize inconvenient facts which you cannot refute. It only makes your position look petty and weak.

    Obama DID NOTHING. Obama LIED. You cannot refute that. Logically there are only 2 explanations. Incompetence or purposeful refusal to act. It's not my job to wake you from your Obama induced coma of cult worship. When you're able to think on your own, feel to provide a response that actually addresses the irrefutable facts that were brought up in the previous post. Otherwise, good luck with whatever you are trying to accomplish.
    Hail to the King baby!

  3. #83
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Do you understand the plethora of people that have to miss this before it even makes it to the President?

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Just how was that to take place since no one has questioned the Cleric in Egypt and addressed the issue of having people rise up and Protest with Riots and in another Country? While using social media to do so.

    Mistakes get made but not missing warnings the Size of a barn that anyone else could read. Must mean there was something going on to keep people around. When others had pulled their people out. Such as the Turks, Brits, French, and the Italians. Do you think they all might have known something we didn't? Did we know something they didn't?

    Most others would have known once the Consulate was attacked twice Previously within the year and that there was no real government to guaranteed US personnel and their Safety. So this cannot be used as an excuse. Protocols would be required to protect US Assets. None were put in place.

    But let try and hold all responsible who failed to understand to take even the most basic of steps.....Accountable!
    Hail to the King baby!

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Do you understand the plethora of people that have to miss this before it even makes it to the President?
    Doesn't really matter as it stains that party even more. Which they don't have a good track record as is. Moreover if it takes out Hillary's ambitions and she cant make the grade......due to HER MAJOR screw up. As well proves they had it wrong all along. Then there will be others forced out as well. Never to be brought back around to cause anymore mistakes as you say.

    Also it will go down as Obama's failure since it was on his watch. Even if it is not directly connected to him. So it will also be learned to not do as Obama did nor any of his people.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Obama didn't do "anything" (I am sure your opinion and mine of anything is different) because he has people who's job it is to take care of situations like that. In a time of crisis, he would be nothing more than a huge roadblock for those who know exactly what to do and when to do it.
    You're not worth my time. This will be the last time I engage you.

    Your false premise was refuted in the first post. You're just dancing around in circles of Obama Worship. The facts don't matter. The only thing that matters to you is that Obama cannot be held responsible for anything.

    Only Obama could have ordered a cross border operation. He did nothing.

    Also, he is ultimately responsible for the people that he appoints. If he appoints incompetent people that makes him incompetent. Not once did he check in with Panetta during the 8 hours attack to check on the status of the situation. Panetta admitted this in testimony. He did nothing as he jetted off to Vegas. Meanwhile, an Ambassador and many other Americans were fighting for their lives. 4 people died, including Ambassador Stevens.

    It's not my job to wake you up from your Obama induced coma of cult worship. If you can't hold the Commander in Chief responsible for anything, it's just not my problem. This is the pattern with all Obama Supporters. Obama is not responsible for anything. Ever. It's irrational.

  6. #86
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Morally bankrupt because I
    want to prevent further American deaths?

    Keep it classy, dude.
    No morally bankrupt because your priority is to "not point fingers" after 4 Americans lost their lives due to the incompetence of those who should have been lookingvout for them.

    Not point fingers after the administration that was supppsed to keep them safe lied to these peoples families accusing a film maker over the truth.

    And then lied to us. But yea, "lets not point fingers".

    You chose partisan politics over the lives of these Americans. If you were sincerely concerned you would want people to be held responsible but " lets not point fingers "

    And I'm without class ?

  7. #87
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    If I knew all it took for this to happen, was to have a differing opinion than you, I might have done so earlier.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    You're not worth my time. This will be the last time I engage you.
    Hail to the King baby!

  8. #88
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    The point of the OP was to present Obama as being "absent" or not doing anything during the actual attack. Nowhere did I claim that people weren't responsible for what happened. This isn't about partisan politics, I am assuming you saw my lean and incorrectly assumed I voted/and or like Obama. I didn't and I don't.

    You want to put blame on this, it goes on Hillary, as she was assigned the responsibility to protect our ambassadors overseas. At worst you can blame Obama for appointing Hillary.

    Classy people don't hurl insults.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No morally bankrupt because your priority is to "not point fingers" after 4 Americans lost their lives due to the incompetence of those who should have been lookingvout for them.

    Not point fingers after the administration that was supppsed to keep them safe lied to these peoples families accusing a film maker over the truth.

    And then lied to us. But yea, "lets not point fingers".

    You chose partisan politics over the lives of these Americans. If you were sincerely concerned you would want people to be held responsible but " lets not point fingers "

    And I'm without class ?
    Hail to the King baby!

  9. #89
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    No morally bankrupt because your priority is to "not point fingers" after 4 Americans lost their lives due to the incompetence of those who should have been lookingvout for them.

    Not point fingers after the administration that was supppsed to keep them safe lied to these peoples families accusing a film maker over the truth.

    And then lied to us. But yea, "lets not point fingers".

    You chose partisan politics over the lives of these Americans. If you were sincerely concerned you would want people to be held responsible but " lets not point fingers "

    And I'm without class ?
    How many hearings will it take to find what you are looking for.

    No reinforcements were on hand at any of the bases near Libya, and the ones that were closest were owned by our allies who probably did not a garrison of u.s marines at their base. And even if there were available reinforcements, they would have arrived too late to do anything about the attack.

    Again we cannot have predicted the exact attack. The only thing we knew is that there was a threat of a attack, but we did not know exactly when it would happen, how it would happen, or who would attack.

  10. #90
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    How many hearings will it take to find what you are looking for.



    No reinforcements were on hand at any of the bases near Libya, and the ones that were closest were owned by our allies who probably did not a garrison of u.s marines at their base. And even if there were available reinforcements, they would have arrived too late to do anything about the attack.

    Again we cannot have predicted the exact attack. The only thing we knew is that there was a threat of a attack, but we did not know exactly when it would happen, how it would happen, or who would attack.
    No reinforcemnts ? In that area of the world where Islamic extremist have been popping up, assuming power and denouncing Israel ?

    No reinforcments in AFRICOM that includes the Countries that make up the sum total threat to the US ? Lybia, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Mali, Congo....

    Are you serious ?

    Gen Hamm stated we had a drone their in 17 minutes. Any half brained retarded Chimpanzee could have predicted that attack on 9/11...

    After two prior attacks.

    All western countries pulled their people out prior to 9/11/12. A hole was blown into the compound wall and there was an attempted attack earlier.

    I don't know what hearings you watched but a I saw were a bunch of lying disgusting individuals covering their ass.

    Nope I'm not so gullible to think a 10 day lie about a video the US media publicized wasn't a manufactured narrative put into place from day one to take the stink off Obama prior election.

    That they let those people die because a huge publicized rescue attempt would have countered Obama's Arab Spring "accomplishment".

    There's no excuse. Just lies. Your suited gentetically to believe them, in a micro second I see through them.

    As Clinton wispered into the Fathers ear as his sons body draped in an American flag was unloaded off the C-17 transport, " we'll get the guy who made that movie "
    Last edited by Fenton; 02-13-13 at 07:50 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •