Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 117

Thread: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

  1. #61
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,909

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    What Protest in Benghazi? There was no Protest outside the Consulate. Which Susan Rice finally admitted to before she took herself out as a Nominee for SOS. Moreover we know Stevens was outside one hour before the attack with a Turk Envoy.

    Then we have Panetta Admitting he spoke to Obama at 530pm. Then not until after it was over. Despite watching 7hrs of a live feed.

    Then we have the Independent investigation that says Clinton and the State Dept ignored or failed to perceive the Warnings that were presented prior on the Consulate as well as what took place with the Brits Ambassador. Pretty much shows that incompetency.

    To finalize we now have General Dempsey stating that it was the State Dept that never made any requests to them. That falls squarely on Hillary and crew. Which is also with them knowing exactly what was going on with Libya and the Ouster of Gadhafi.
    But there were protest In Egypt, and who said the protests had to be outside the consulate?

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    But there were protest In Egypt, and who said the protests had to be outside the consulate?
    Anything else in Libya was after the attack on the Consulate. The 7 hr live feed confirms that. Yes and if you read the Post above about the cleric in Egypt you would have some other answers. Which never took place. Also this changes nothing to what team Obama has already admitted to. Nor what the Independent Investigation discovered. Now we have Panetta and Dempsey selling out Clinton and Obama. Hoping to God this story get buried away.

  3. #63
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    First you guys start a conspiracy theory that Obama was there... sat and watched while doing nothing causing you to be completely outraged. Now you all have flopped completely and say that you are completely outraged because he wasn't there watching it.

    All the phony outrage on Benghazi will not make it what you all want it to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Really.....then why wasn't the Sunni cleric brought in for questioning. That would be the Cleric that leads the Sunni School of thought in Egypt and is the Figurehead? The One that never saw the Video but called on all Muslims to rise up and Protest the US. The Alleged Holy-man that incited his followers to go after our Embassy in Egypt.

    See you forget we released the funds to Morsi and Egypt. Plus we know he never saw the video from his own supporters. Any reason why the FBI didn't investigate him or question him? You didn't question why they wouldn't bring one in they knew for certain that had used social media to also call on those who follow that doctrine?

    Plus we have what those in Pakistan and Bangladesh had to say concerning the release of the video. Pretty much all the others too. Yet no word from the Sunni Cleric that started it all. Again you don't find that odd or strange like?

    Course have any been brought to justice over Benghazi as well? Any reason to withhold the Autopsy on Stevens Body?
    Yawn, I don't have time for your red herrings. Here's how simple it is: The Middle East, doesn't need a US president to rise up. /thread.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #65
    Educator

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Nigh
    Last Seen
    10-13-17 @ 11:25 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,152

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    so you are blaming obama for not knowing exactly when and where the attack was going to happen. you also seem to ignore the fact that the attackers chose to attack the consulate at the same time as protests in Benghazi and Cairo were also going on. we were focused on the protests when the attack started.
    We knew the consulate was under attack, we had drones there...by the Administrations own admission.
    Help was only 1 to 2 hours away, as per the administrations own reports...why was help never sent?

    Why, after the Administration said the site was secured did a CNN reporter walk into the consulate and find all kinds of classified documents laying all over the place?

    Who made the several decisions denying help to the Americans in Benghazi who needed it?
    Who, initially, told CIA to “stand down” in face of the attack? The CIA released a statement “no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need [in Benghazi]; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.”
    Who decided that American defense forces an hour or two away in Southern Europe would not be deployed? And why was that decision made?
    Know the truth and the truth will make you mad, because the truth has no agenda.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    First you guys start a conspiracy theory that Obama was there... sat and watched while doing nothing causing you to be completely outraged. Now you all have flopped completely and say that you are completely outraged because he wasn't there watching it.

    All the phony outrage on Benghazi will not make it what you all want it to be.
    That's a Crock most have said Obama was Absent due to taking off to party in Vegas. Remember it was Election Time and he Obama went campaigning. Moreover No one has started a Conspiracy when the Two Separate Investigations have found the State Dept Led by Clinton to be incompetent. This means they were weighed and measured. Found to be Wanting and Lacking the Appropriate Standards to even be able to measure up to what is perceived as Normal.

    Now you have Panetta saying he talked to him at 530pm to give him his Security Brief and then Not anytime until after it was all over.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Yawn, I don't have time for your red herrings. Here's how simple it is: The Middle East, doesn't need a US president to rise up. /thread.
    <<<<< Blows on nails twice and brushes them on his chest.....I understand. Especially when one can't measure up to the task and doesn't know what they are talking about. Especially over Benghazi and Obama dropping the ball on the Anniversary of 911. It would require you to have facts. Which so far you have produced none.


    Usually I am use to dealing with a swarm of mosquitoes. So it is much easier when handling just one.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Imnukingfutz View Post
    We knew the consulate was under attack, we had drones there...by the Administrations own admission.
    Help was only 1 to 2 hours away, as per the administrations own reports...why was help never sent?

    Why, after the Administration said the site was secured did a CNN reporter walk into the consulate and find all kinds of classified documents laying all over the place?

    Who made the several decisions denying help to the Americans in Benghazi who needed it?
    Who, initially, told CIA to “stand down” in face of the attack? The CIA released a statement “no one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need [in Benghazi]; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.”
    Who decided that American defense forces an hour or two away in Southern Europe would not be deployed? And why was that decision made?
    Most don't know.....as their way to deal with the issue is to ignore it and hope it goes away. Moreover half of them cant put 2 and 2 together. Yet here it is how many months afterwards and this thorn still hasn't gone away. Now I wonder why that it or how the issue is still even afloat.

    You would think that such would be a clue. As you can see some still can't figure it out.

  9. #69
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    05-31-14 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    263

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Most don't know.....as their way to deal with the issue is to ignore it and hope it goes away. Moreover half of them cant put 2 and 2 together. Yet here it is how many months afterwards and this thorn still hasn't gone away. Now I wonder why that it or how the issue is still even afloat.

    You would think that such would be a clue. As you can see some still can't figure it out.
    Mahaps, the CLUE'' in this puzzle is"" people don't want to figure it out'' again you see the acceptance of, as you said, Ignore a story long enough and it will go away,.......... It is a Sad day in America, when ........Acceptance of 4 American lives...... that could have been saved, weren't.. due to lack of care or duty by the ones in charge, ............ by passing the buck and lies....... IF these people in Govt. & you know of whom I speak were average American citizens like us,
    they would all be awaiting possible trial time for negligence of duty and Contempt of Court for lying under oath, but.. due to Who they are, they get a Pass,
    What Does It Matter Now ??????? Words that will return to Haunt Clinton and the others Involved, Indeed, What does it Matter to You as An American Citizen,
    to me it Matters that the State Dept. and the Elected president and those connected, dropped the ball, then lied about it.to Americans for Political self portrayal.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Panetta Testifies Obama Absent Night of Benghazi.....

    Quote Originally Posted by zhak View Post
    Mahaps, the CLUE'' in this puzzle is"" people don't want to figure it out'' again you see the acceptance of, as you said, Ignore a story long enough and it will go away,.......... It is a Sad day in America, when ........Acceptance of 4 American lives...... that could have been saved, weren't.. due to lack of care or duty by the ones in charge, ............ by passing the buck and lies....... IF these people in Govt. & you know of whom I speak were average American citizens like us,
    they would all be awaiting possible trial time for negligence of duty and Contempt of Court for lying under oath, but.. due to Who they are, they get a Pass,
    What Does It Matter Now ??????? Words that will return to Haunt Clinton and the others Involved, Indeed, What does it Matter to You as An American Citizen,
    to me it Matters that the State Dept. and the Elected president and those connected, dropped the ball, then lied about it.to Americans for Political self portrayal.
    Yeah, those people being Progressives and Liberals, Democrats. What they want and what they get are two very different things they have no control over.

    It also matter that 2 Heroes.....defended the lives of others fighting off 2 waves of attacks while saving 20 peoples lives.. While taking down 50-60 of them. 2 guys that had no weapons but took what they could from Libyans and the weapons they gathered. 2 former Navy Seals that laid down a perimeter and drove off the first wave while fighting a retreat and all in 7hrs by themselves with no help coming. A Story that should have been told from the start and should be talked about. 2 Heroes that gave all and stayed. They didn't wait for any Orders. They did what had to be done!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •