Page 84 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1347

Thread: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

  1. #831
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,409

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    We have proof that the scientists are conspiring to cover up their lies, what proof do you have that the opposition opinion writer is lying?
    Oh wow that escalated quickly. We're gonna stop right here, you win. I'm not going to spar you in fantasy land where you claim all the climate scientists are part of a worldwide conspiracy.

  2. #832
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Oh wow that escalated quickly. We're gonna stop right here, you win.
    That is probably a wise move on your part.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #833
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,522

    Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    "peer review" is corrupt, and broken...Means little today. But that you think that using logical fallacies is the way to win a debate, or is even an accepted method of proving your point is just plain sad.
    Odd. Seems like it works quite well in every other scientific discipline except the one that has conclusions different from what you want them to be.

    Wonder why?
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  4. #834
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Odd. Seems like it works quite well in every other scientific discipline except the one that has conclusions different from what you want them to be.

    Wonder why?
    Nah, don't try that crap here...We are talking about a specific area, and in this case there are many who agree that the peer review process is corrupted.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #835
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,522

    Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nah, don't try that crap here...We are talking about a specific area, and in this case there are many who agree that the peer review process is corrupted.
    Right. The area where you don't like the conclusions. 'Many' agree...

    Convenient.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  6. #836
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Right. The area where you don't like the conclusions. 'Many' agree...

    Convenient.
    I've posted, as well as others many articles, and discussions within the scientific community on this very thing...They are out there....But equally funny is how when you, or Boo posts this exact line of thinking favoring your argument, you like it, but when it is used against your argument all of the sudden it's unfair? Get real man.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #837
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,522

    Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I've posted, as well as others many articles, and discussions within the scientific community on this very thing...They are out there....But equally funny is how when you, or Boo posts this exact line of thinking favoring your argument, you like it, but when it is used against your argument all of the sudden it's unfair? Get real man.
    Not nearly as funny as accepting peer review in only the scientific disciplines that happen to agree with your pre-formed conclusions.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  8. #838
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Not nearly as funny as accepting peer review in only the scientific disciplines that happen to agree with your pre-formed conclusions.
    Well, you'd have a point if you can show where I have done that, and link the comment, or post that proves your claim, other than that it is yet another strawman argument you are building here, and thus dismissed.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #839
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,522

    Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    "peer review" is corrupt, and broken...Means little today. But that you think that using logical fallacies is the way to win a debate, or is even an accepted method of proving your point is just plain sad.
    To answer your last post...
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  10. #840
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    To answer your last post...
    This is silly. Circular logic is a fail...I look forward to debating any legitimate point you have you'd like to make, but this is fruitless, and I have no interest in being derailed from the topic, so please get back on topic and we can talk.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •