Page 75 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 1347

Thread: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

  1. #741
    Professor
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-30-13 @ 07:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,293

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Fabricated. Like I said, deluding yourself against science.
    A fabricated hockey stick used to play hockey with is believable.

    A fabricated hockey graf used to hoodwink people is for suckers.

  2. #742
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    They're not. Seriously. You merely do a poor job of interpreting events.


    They are wrong. I have shown you that they are wrong every time constantly and repeatedly.

    You have yet to show me an accurate prediction of the temperature that is based on AGW Science.

    You also have not come up with that see-ientific organization that calls this swindle a Scientific Theory?

    You promised that both of these are available and yet you can't seem to find them. You are free to proceed.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  3. #743
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Using proper support isn't parroting. You've created this convoluted view to hide that you merely want to ignore the best evidence. I've supported my claims. You have not.


    The problem is that you are NOT using proper support. You are merely saying that someone you don't know is stating something you don't understand about something you can't comprehend and that you are absolutely certain that they are right.

    You present nothing to support your claim that they are right except that you think they are right because you think they are right.

    This is not logic. This is fanaticism.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  4. #744
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post


    There's a saying. Intelligent people are usually full of doubt but idiots are cock sure.

    It takes a pretty arrogant, smug person to declare that they are so brilliant that they not only know their own field well, they actually know other fields better than the professionals that encompass it. You must be a really smart guy right? You've got this all figured out and the climate scientists just aren't good enough at what they do to be on the same level as an outsider from another field, wowza.

    Back when I was a kid I learned that intelligent / wise people are actually the most ignorant. This is because they know more about what they don't know, they understand how massive their lack of knowledge is. They learn that they are very small, insignificant minds that have a very large, complicated world to try and understand. Children and fools on the other hand, think they know it all. They think they've got everything figured out and everyone is SO stupid but them...

    Do you think its remotely possible that you don't know everything you need to know about climate science to say they're all wrong and you've got the real science in your pocket? Is it probable that you're missing some important things that would bring you to radically different conclusions?

    I mean really because if not, if you are teh superior scientist... we need to get you a website. I'll set it up for you. You can enlighten the world with your brilliant theorems and destroy the status quo. The energy industry will hire you as a multimillion dollar top pit bull that destroys teh greeny weenies.


    So why are you so cock sure about the validity of something that is not proven, has more holes than a fishing net and has yet to be classified as a Scientific theory by any science organization on the planet. This FACT all by itself allows ample room for doubt.

    Those of us who have doubts seem to be complimented by what you lead off your post with.

    Is there no room in your faith for doubt?
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  5. #745
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    yawn...

    Rationalizing now...


    It's interesting, isn't it, that he says that those who doubt are intelligent and then goes on to say that BECAUSE you doubt, you are NOT intelligent.

    You really can't make this stuff up.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  6. #746
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Please let us know ONE other current scientific issue where the overwhelming consensus of science is wrong.

    Just one. We can wait.


    Just show one scientific organization that says the AGW is a Scientific Theory.

    The consensus is a beauty contest. After more than 100 years of trying to prove this tripe, the Diehards still have not been able to pronounce it a theory.

    You are free to proceed.
    Last edited by code1211; 08-16-13 at 07:06 PM.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  7. #747
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    from http://www.debatepolitics.com/enviro...elation-6.html

    You just pulled it out of your ass for no reason other than "coulda". There is no coulda in science, you have to have reason and evidence or else its just a stoned teenager making animals out of the clouds, it means nothing. There is no maybe cuz why? You just make **** up as you go.

    This is why I won't "debate" you. You're a bull****ter.


    Sadly, according to the data from the ARGO Array of buoys, the ocean is cooling. No much, but it's cooling.

    Cooling aids sequestration. The problem with the hypothesis, though, is that the world should be warming and it's cooling. The ocean should be warming and it's cooling.

    The facts simply are not on your side.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  8. #748
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    I'm making a really big frowning face right now.

    The qualifier doesn't matter, still you give ZERO reason for it to happen other than to prop up your argument that all the extra Co2 in the atmosphere is coming from the ocean... but again we come full circle as to WHY? Still you have never said a single thing about this.

    What do you mean no "could" with climate scientists. I got to hand it to you, you have to be the most dishonest person on this site. There have been thousands of experiments, papers, works done by thousands of scientists all around the world but you chalk it up to "could" no different than your unfalsifiable "hypothesilly" you came up with. Its not even a ****ing hypothesis.

    Its utterly ridiculous. All you do is prey upon people's ignorance while you trot out your bull****.



    The level of CO2 is higher than it has been at any point in the last 100 thousand years and yet the temperature is not.

    Go figure.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  9. #749
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Oh I do. The difference is I have actual support.



    You are in strict agreement with people who are never right.

    Are bragging about this?
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  10. #750
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    And you have no agenda?

    J, the again ends nonsense is always thrown out whenever your side doesn't like an outcome. Is a poor tactic. Too many scientist are involved in this to have a coherent conspiracy. So that silliness doesn't hold up. It is completely illogical.


    Dispense with the conspiracy rhetoric and show that that those with whom you agree are competent.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •