Page 21 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1347

Thread: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

  1. #201
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,172

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Oh yeah and the bags?

    Who the hell would pay for a 2.00 bag? Oh yeah the insecure trendy folk who need to show everyone else how environmentally friendly they are...

    That is the problem here - everyone wants to show off how PC they are...

    Who the **** pays 2 dollars for a plastic recycled bag? - oh yeah people who want to walk around with it attempting to show anyone and everyone how great they are because they bought a plastic bag for 2 bucks and how it must help the planet somehow. Yeah they know nothing about climate but they sure in the hell know plenty about being conceited and creating an image.
    Anything else you need to go on a completely non-sensical rant about, or are you done?

    In your ideal world, everybody would show off how un-PC they are. Here's a secret for you -- I DON'T GIVE A SH*T. People who judge me because I use a reusable bag are just as bad as people who judge me for not using it. It's all judgemental people telling me how to live my life. You want to tell me how to live? WTF kind of Libertarian is that? Yes I choose to do some things "greener" because I think less garbage is a good thing regardless of anything about climate change. I'd rather have cleaner air I can breathe rather than live in Beijing. See, the thing about CO2 is this: I can't breathe it! I don't know and don't care if it's a "greenhouse gas!" Simple fact is, I like to breathe.

    So screw your attitude that judges me just as much as others. You're no different, except that you think you're some kind of Libertarian because "Atlas Shrugged" gives you a boner.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Anything else you need to go on a completely non-sensical rant about, or are you done?

    In your ideal world, everybody would show off how un-PC they are. Here's a secret for you -- I DON'T GIVE A SH*T. People who judge me because I use a reusable bag are just as bad as people who judge me for not using it. It's all judgemental people telling me how to live my life. You want to tell me how to live? WTF kind of Libertarian is that? Yes I choose to do some things "greener" because I think less garbage is a good thing regardless of anything about climate change. I'd rather have cleaner air I can breathe rather than live in Beijing. See, the thing about CO2 is this: I can't breathe it! I don't know and don't care if it's a "greenhouse gas!" Simple fact is, I like to breathe.

    So screw your attitude that judges me just as much as others. You're no different, except that you think you're some kind of Libertarian because "Atlas Shrugged" gives you a boner.
    I don't give a **** how you live your life.....

    I'm telling you something and you dismiss it as if I give a rats-ass? you can go ahead and do and live however you like.

    I'm getting pretty tired of the notion that a libertarian cant have an opinion on an issue - especially when it's no where close to authoritarian..... I'm tired of the simple anti-libertarian logic - as if it is a prerequisite that being a libertarian "requires" one to be mute (the English language sucks BTW - I had to use two ****ing words that mean the same to finish a sentence).. We have a lot to say, and most alleged "libertarians" are not "liberal" at all................ Reserve your opinions about my beliefs before you go addressing; Classical Liberalism, Libertarianism, Anarchism or other fringe ideals and philosophies.

  3. #203
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,172

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I don't give a **** how you live your life.....
    If you don't give a crap how I live my life, don't judge how I do it. Which you did.

    You came out and said everybody who uses a re-usable bag is showing off how green they are to score PC points. You wouldn't know a thing about me and my life, yet you decide that you should tell me what to do. I don't think so. Just because you're scoring points with your Republican buddies by being so un-PC, telling someone how they should live makes you no better than the PC crowd you decry.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  4. #204
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    You're wandering into incoherence again.


    You're failing to support your position again.

  5. #205
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Anything else you need to go on a completely non-sensical rant about, or are you done?

    In your ideal world, everybody would show off how un-PC they are. Here's a secret for you -- I DON'T GIVE A SH*T. People who judge me because I use a reusable bag are just as bad as people who judge me for not using it. It's all judgemental people telling me how to live my life. You want to tell me how to live? WTF kind of Libertarian is that? Yes I choose to do some things "greener" because I think less garbage is a good thing regardless of anything about climate change. I'd rather have cleaner air I can breathe rather than live in Beijing. See, the thing about CO2 is this: I can't breathe it! I don't know and don't care if it's a "greenhouse gas!" Simple fact is, I like to breathe.

    So screw your attitude that judges me just as much as others. You're no different, except that you think you're some kind of Libertarian because "Atlas Shrugged" gives you a boner.
    Stripping some of the reaction to another poster out of it, I generally agree. There is nothing wrong with conservation and addressing pollution. Unfortunately, those are lost to the insane cult of AGW which is sucking all the air out of the room.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Stripping some of the reaction to another poster out of it, I generally agree. There is nothing wrong with conservation and addressing pollution. Unfortunately, those are lost to the insane cult of AGW which is sucking all the air out of the room.
    Hey kids, a strawman, brought to you by a science denier.

  7. #207
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,316

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Hey kids, a strawman, brought to you by a science denier.

    Hey kids look, as usual a flagrant violation of rules posted once again by a usual suspect.....Good god boy, for once in your life post something worth reading will you?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #208
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,172

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Stripping some of the reaction to another poster out of it, I generally agree. There is nothing wrong with conservation and addressing pollution. Unfortunately, those are lost to the insane cult of AGW which is sucking all the air out of the room.
    They're also lost on the overly reactionary, who see something the classify as "PC" and make sure they do the exact opposite.

    Denis Leary's song "Asshole" is a fun song, but it's not really a blueprint for how to live your life.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #209
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    10-08-13 @ 08:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    The hoax of anthropogenic climate change. LOL Then the low information voters toss out the term "science denier" when in same breath they reverse peristalsis "but there is a *consensus*". Does someone have some popcorn, the movie has started.

  10. #210
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    11-08-13 @ 07:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    43

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global warm

    Facts say that the climate change is natural. Facts also say that climate change is happening at an unnatural pace that corresponds with the CO2 in the atmosphere. CO2 has been increasing rapidly as a result of human activity. Burning of fuels, stripping of the rainforests, etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •