Page 123 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1347

Thread: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

  1. #1221
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You should listen to what you just said. I certainly hope someone listens to science and uses it to guide decision. It's better than using any number of other self interest reasons.
    I hope you have money in the failed Chicago climate credit exchange, Al Gore needs the money since he sold his network to big oil....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #1222
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I hope you have money in the failed Chicago climate credit exchange, Al Gore needs the money since he sold his network to big oil....
    I'm never sure why you think these things matter to me.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1223
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,617

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Point is, the science isn't either one of them.

    And Obama has nothing to do with this discussion.


    Under who's authority does the EPA Operate?
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  4. #1224
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    Under who's authority does the EPA Operate?
    Which has nothing to do with the science, which is this discussion.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1225
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 04:21 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You should listen to what you just said. I certainly hope someone listens to science and uses it to guide decision. It's better than using any number of other self interest reasons.
    True proven science yes, not bogus science like the liberal like to use to push their false agenda. Al Boor is an excellent example. Obama is another one, I have always said Liberals are not for jobs, never have been. Kill Keystone, oil, and coal and they think the economy will prosper. And on top of that, liberals want to raise taxes. No wonder the middle class are making less now under Obama than before Obama. Damn almost forgot, then add in job killing Obamacare another job killer and tax increase. You have to wonder what science did the liberals use to come up with job killing Obamacare.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  6. #1226
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    True proven science yes, not bogus science like the liberal like to use to push their false agenda. Al Boor is an excellent example. Obama is another one, I have always said Liberals are not for jobs, never have been. Kill Keystone, oil, and coal and they think the economy will prosper. And on top of that, liberals want to raise taxes. No wonder the middle class are making less now under Obama than before Obama. Damn almost forgot, then add in job killing Obamacare another job killer and tax increase. You have to wonder what science did the liberals use to come up with job killing Obamacare.
    That's what you call science that doesn't fit YOUR agenda.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #1227
    Sage
    Born Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sonny and Nice
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 04:21 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,396

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That's what you call science that doesn't fit YOUR agenda.
    Yes, true proven science is what I can believe, but not that bogus stuff liberals want to tell us is fact. Al Boor is a great example of that. So is Obama who believes in bogus science to kill Keystone, oil and coal, which kills jobs, all in the name of bogus science they want to push to kill jobs. Like I said liberals have never been about jobs. Never. All liberals are about is making people dependent on government and if pushing bogus science can get more people dependent on government then so be it, tell the lie.
    Liberals - Punish the Successful, Reward the Unsuccessful
    Liberals - Tax, Borrow, Spend, and Give Free Stuff
    Obama's legacy - President Donald Trump

  8. #1228
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,638

    Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Yes, true proven science is what I can believe, but not that bogus stuff liberals want to tell us is fact. Al Boor is a great example of that. So is Obama who believes in bogus science to kill Keystone, oil and coal, which kills jobs, all in the name of bogus science they want to push to kill jobs. Like I said liberals have never been about jobs. Never. All liberals are about is making people dependent on government and if pushing bogus science can get more people dependent on government then so be it, tell the lie.
    I can't remember an article Al Gore or Obama has published in a scientific journal.

    But maybe I'm wrong...
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  9. #1229
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Born Free View Post
    Yes, true proven science is what I can believe, but not that bogus stuff liberals want to tell us is fact. Al Boor is a great example of that. So is Obama who believes in bogus science to kill Keystone, oil and coal, which kills jobs, all in the name of bogus science they want to push to kill jobs. Like I said liberals have never been about jobs. Never. All liberals are about is making people dependent on government and if pushing bogus science can get more people dependent on government then so be it, tell the lie.
    I repeat:

    Originally Posted by Boo Radley
    That's what you call science that doesn't fit YOUR agenda.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1230
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    I can't remember an article Al Gore or Obama has published in a scientific journal.

    But maybe I'm wrong...
    Odd when we talk science they talk politics. I wonder if they know the difference?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •