Page 112 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1347

Thread: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

  1. #1111
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I nearly choked on a sip of coffee this morning reading this....Thanks for that...

    Code, as well as myself have been asking you for this list throughout the entire thread, and you ignore, or refuse to link it. This revelation of yours here highlights the utter dishonesty of your tact in debate Joe....You have not done what you claim here, but as long as you write it in the thread you never have to...What a joke...And a waste of time it is trying to have a conversation with you.
    The the two of you should read through the thread. It's there. I answered his question and showed him the organizations who said just that. You can be honest or serious if you keep saying you didn't get it.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #1112
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,325

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The the two of you should read through the thread. It's there. I answered his question and showed him the organizations who said just that. You can be honest or serious if you keep saying you didn't get it.
    The stuff you guys link don't solidly answer the questions. Is this one different?

    What is the question and what is the linked material. Make sure you quote the part that pertains. I'll tell you why it's a joke.

    Don't ask me to go back and find it. After this amount of time, I don't know what you guys have been debating.

    Question... Link... Quote.

  3. #1113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-03-13 @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    376

    Re: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:4

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Agenda 21 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Read it, and do your own research, but this is probably the clearest sign that the UN is a dangerous to freedom, and needs to be dismantled.
    Thanks for the link. Seems GOP is doing a decent job fighting it. I imagine the Libertarian Party is also against it, and it looks like at the local government level awareness is increasing and that Americans do not support it. There really isn't a lot of good things I can say about the UN. I would be happy if it left NYC and headed to the Hague or something. I would also prefer American tax dollars do not support them either.

  4. #1114
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    The stuff you guys link don't solidly answer the questions. Is this one different?

    What is the question and what is the linked material. Make sure you quote the part that pertains. I'll tell you why it's a joke.

    Don't ask me to go back and find it. After this amount of time, I don't know what you guys have been debating.

    Question... Link... Quote.
    The questions was organizations that support man playing a role in GW. I used this one among others earlier:

    http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus

    And this one.

    Scientific Consensus on Global Warming | Union of Concerned Scientists


    You can get an overview here:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scienti...climate_change

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1115
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,325

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The questions was organizations that support man playing a role in GW. I used this one among others earlier:

    Climate Change: Consensus

    And this one.

    Scientific Consensus on Global Warming | Union of Concerned Scientists


    You can get an overview here:

    Scientific opinion on climate change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That's it?

    "man playing a roll?"

    That's a yes. Surely that's not what the argument is about. There has to be more than that. Please elaborate and quote the relavant parts.

    I also noticed you linked all that material and didn't quote the relevant parts that support what you mean. That is not cool at all.

  6. #1116
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    That's it?

    "man playing a roll?"

    That's a yes. Surely that's not what the argument is about. There has to be more than that. Please elaborate and quote the relavant parts.

    I also noticed you linked all that material and didn't quote the relevant parts that support what you mean. That is not cool at all.
    It answer the question directly. You guys use the same tactics used by those who claim Bush was behind 9/11. They threw up a lot of weak science as well. As did those who fought the smoking was harmful effort.

    but those links answer the question directly. That's all that is needed.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #1117
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,325

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It answer the question directly. You guys use the same tactics used by those who claim Bush was behind 9/11. They threw up a lot of weak science as well. As did those who fought the smoking was harmful effort.

    but those links answer the question directly. That's all that is needed.
    I think you're backpedaling.

  8. #1118
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    I think you're backpedaling.
    Not sure where you get that from, but you guys do just throw wild **** out there sometimes.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #1119
    Sage
    Lord of Planar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Portlandia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,325

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not sure where you get that from, but you guys do just throw wild **** out there sometimes.
    Because none of us arguing against you have claimed man has no effect. At least that I recall.

    Which of these guys this argument has been with, have said we have no effect?

  10. #1120
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    Because none of us arguing against you have claimed man has no effect. At least that I recall.

    Which of these guys this argument has been with, have said we have no effect?
    He asked for groups that supported the theory that man plays a role. That's what he got. You can't say man has some effect, but that no one believes they do. That's asinine.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •