Page 110 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1347

Thread: Report shows UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

  1. #1091
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    See what I mean. You WANT it to be a lie.
    And I think you are confusing the ability to see the climate change (scientific argument) as distinguished from the political agenda (carbon credits, and fiat currency). You combine the two as if they are not separate but parallel paths.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #1092
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And I think you are confusing the ability to see the climate change (scientific argument) as distinguished from the political agenda (carbon credits, and fiat currency). You combine the two as if they are not separate but parallel paths.
    Im not confusing anything. No where have I mentioned either carbon credits or fiat currency. Neither do scientist. Only you guys and your political agenda. I've only talked about the science. You're fear that if you admitted it was true, and you might have to consider action, leads you to put your fingers in your ears and pretend that it just can't be true.

    As for me, I've only addressed the science. Nothing else.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #1093
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Im not confusing anything. No where have I mentioned either carbon credits or fiat currency. Neither do scientist. Only you guys and your political agenda. I've only talked about the science. You're fear that if you admitted it was true, and you might have to consider action, leads you to put your fingers in your ears and pretend that it just can't be true.

    As for me, I've only addressed the science. Nothing else.
    No, that is only a false narrative cooked up by the cultists to divide, and distract.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #1094
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, that is only a false narrative cooked up by the cultists to divide, and distract.
    That makes no sense at all. Are you sure you're responding to what I wrote?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #1095
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    That makes no sense at all. Are you sure you're responding to what I wrote?
    Allow me to put it in terms you can easily understand....Ahem....You're making **** up....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #1096
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Allow me to put it in terms you can easily understand....Ahem....You're making **** up....
    No, I'm not. Again, are you sure you read what I wrote? You're not making any sense.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #1097
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,661

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    A while is my term. But the science isn't something where you say it was hot or cold this year, so it proves X. It's studied over time. You'll notice charts don't ever move in a line without dips and spikes. And the literature explains this. If you have read, then you would not be asking the question.


    You claim to have read it and yet you NEVER ask questions.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  8. #1098
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,661

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    J, the only group being selective with the charts is yours. Like most of us, you're a novice. You really can't make an educated decision without actually being educated. You can't read political sites and consider them science. Nor can you pick the one over the many because you want the one to be true.


    You accept that you have no understanding of this and yet you accept that there is no question about it.

    Why does this make sense?
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  9. #1099
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,661

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No dishonesty. It's what it boils down to. You look at the science and call it junk because you don't want it to be true. You seek anyone to say what you want said, but ignore the overwhelming body of work. You even call it Un-American. Odd as science has no nationality. Honestly, all that you criticize others for best fits on your side of this issue.


    You still have yet to present the science you say exists to support this. You claim there is a consensus and that is your proof that there is a consensus. That's just a tad circular.

    You proudly proclaim that you do not understand the science, do not present the science and rely only on the opinion of those that cannot support their assertions with real world, actual proof.
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  10. #1100
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: UN admitting solar activity may play significant role in global [W:478]

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    You claim to have read it and yet you NEVER ask questions.
    Not from other novices. That would be stupid.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •