Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

  1. #21
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    255

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I think that's obvious.

    1. You presume that because the strike in Syria, Israel has no intel.
    2. You claim that the strike was, AT BEST, a speculation.
    3. One can infer that that "at worst" side of your presumption involves war crimes.

    So, now... just because the strike was in Syria you conclude that Israel was speculating at best and perhaps commiting war crimes.

    To present things in a false light, use a false premise and leave unstated accusations on the table is clearly and undeniably anti-Israel. It's dumb and it's lame, no doubt - it's embarrassing. But, nonetheless, it's anti-Israel.
    so because you think I have an agenda, so I must have an agenda. nice thinkin'.

  2. #22
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,312

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowwho View Post
    I'm not.
    You lied. You made presumptions. You presumed that because the strike occured in Syria that Israel had no intel. You presumed that, lacking intel, Israel did it anyway (based on speculation, "at best"). You then presumed (your third presumption) that there could be an "at worst" scenario.

    That's 3 false presumptions - that you made. You can't deny it.

  3. #23
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    255

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You lied. You made presumption. You presumed that because the strike occured in Syria that Israel had no intel. You presumed that, lacking intel, Israel did it anyway (based on speculation, "at best"). You then presumed (your third presumption) that there could be an "at worst" scenario.

    That's 3 false presumptions - that you made. You can't deny it.
    so, you have no intention of stopping your ad hominem attacks and debate the issue?

  4. #24
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,312

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowwho View Post
    so, you have no intention of stopping your ad hominem attacks and debate the issue?
    Debate what issue?

    That you think Israel cannot gather intel on stuff in Syria?
    That you think Israel, being incapable of gathering intel in Syria, did this on speculation?
    That you think Israel may have committed a war crime?

    That's all not debatable. That's all crap. I've already blown it out of the water.

    If you wanna debate something, you're gonna have to present something that is not just invented (and ignorant) presumptions.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 01-31-13 at 12:13 PM.

  5. #25
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,175

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowwho View Post
    BBC News - Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria





    Tensions seem to be rising in the middle east. now the Syrian civil war is involving its neighbors into it which is a dangerous escalation in my opinion. I wonder what would US's reaction be?
    Really? Russia is concerned about a "violation of the UN Charter"? That's a good one.

    Besides, if I'm not mistaken, didn't the Israelis bomb the beginnings of a suspected nuclear site within Syria about a decade ago? Didn't Russia within the last decade "invade" its sovereign neighbor Georgia during the Bush Presidency because it wanted to protect its citizens from attack?

    The UN Charter is a joke and its only purpose is to shield the world's bad actors.

  6. #26
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    255

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Debate what issue?

    That you think Israel cannot gather intel on stuff in Syria?
    That you think Israel, being incapable of gathering intel in Syria, did this on speculation?
    That you think Israel may have committed a war crime?

    That's all not debatable. That's all crap. If you wanna debate something, you're gonna have to present something that is not just invented (and ignorant) presumptions.
    you can debate these issues:

    why Russia issued it's strongest warning yet regarding Syrian war?
    what would the international response be to Israel attacking a convoy inside Syria?
    is USA going to support Israel in this case or would it remain silent?
    what would be Iran's response to this recent development?

    or you can debate about me, but that's stupid, since you don't know me.

  7. #27
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,312

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowwho View Post
    you can debate these issues:
    No thanks, tearing your ridiculous presumptions apart was enough for me.

    Good day.

  8. #28
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    255

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Really? Russia is concerned about a "violation of the UN Charter"? That's a good one.

    Besides, if I'm not mistaken, didn't the Israelis bomb the beginnings of a suspected nuclear site within Syria about a decade ago? Didn't Russia within the last decade "invade" its sovereign neighbor Georgia during the Bush Presidency because it wanted to protect its citizens from attack?

    The UN Charter is a joke and its only purpose is to shield the world's bad actors.
    I agree. I'm not going to analyse international politics in terms of right and wrong because it always plays itself out with balance of power. in this case, if Russia is still behind syrian government to this extent, what would the future look like for the region?

  9. #29
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    255

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    No thanks, tearing your ridiculous presumptions apart was enough for me.

    Good day.
    thanks for participating.

  10. #30
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,312

    Re: Russia concern at Israeli 'air strike' on Syria

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowwho View Post
    thanks for participating.
    You're welcome.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •