Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 171

Thread: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Seriously?
    I have serious doubts...just too much smoke and radical associations and the rules in hawaii are well known to be lax for BC's..

    why did his mother move him to where Frank Marshal Davis was?...why was his mother involved with FMD and why did they find those " erotic photos taken at FMDs house of his mother?..

    someting just is not right..

  2. #42
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I have serious doubts...just too much smoke and radical associations and the rules in hawaii are well known to be lax and for BC's..

    why did his mother move him to where Frank Marshal Davis was?...why was his mother involved with FMD and why did they find those " erotic photos taken at his house of his mother?..

    someting just is not right..
    Do you realize that 99.9% of people, of whatever lean or persuasion, will dismiss your politics because of this belief?

  3. #43
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I have no doubt Obama is NOT from the USA... nor was he born in Hawaii..but thats another subject..
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I have serious doubts...
    So are you 100% sure he's foreign or not?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So are you 100% sure he's foreign or not?
    take your pick....trust me you cant handle a real vetting of Obama...

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Do you realize that 99.9% of people, of whatever lean or persuasion, will dismiss your politics because of this belief?
    Not my concern... I talk from what I see... from what I have seen something is not right..


    we jsut saw Obama blatently lie about skeet shooting.... Obama is a lie..

  6. #46
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    take your pick....trust me you cant handle a real vetting of Obama...
    It can't be both. First you said there was no doubt he was foreign. Then you said you had serious doubts (that he was American, presumably), which doesn't indicate 100% certainty.

    As for a "real vetting," feel free to do so in the conspiracy forum. But don't you think Hillary Clinton's campaign might have looked at that thoroughly in the 2008 primary?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #47
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    I'm not too sure about the unnamed source in the article.

    Skeet shooting is not "very hard", IMO. First time I ever did it I was like 10 and I didn't do a bad job at all. It's not very hard to shoot skeet. (I'm not talking about mastering skeet shooting, just going out and shooting skeet)

    That being said, I don't really think Obama is going skeet shooting "all the time", either.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #48
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Not my concern... I talk from what I see... from what I have seen something is not right..
    I see proof in a court of law of his birth in Hawaii, proof certified as genuine by the appropriate state officials.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I see proof in a court of law of his birth in Hawaii, proof certified as genuine by the appropriate state officials.
    and you believe that.... you never saw that... you never looked at it..you saw internet BS..

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    It can't be both. First you said there was no doubt he was foreign. Then you said you had serious doubts (that he was American, presumably), which doesn't indicate 100% certainty.

    As for a "real vetting," feel free to do so in the conspiracy forum. But don't you think Hillary Clinton's campaign might have looked at that thoroughly in the 2008 primary?

    Hillary did not as she was afraid of backlash... and he would do the same to her...Obama you see is was the greatest trojan horse of the jihad ever created..

    at the time of the primaries botrh were in play for Soros's corrupt movon money..

    who just paid off Hillary's campaign debt?

    PS: I had threads on this that are now in Conspiracy... no doubt one day it will all be known facts

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •