Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 171

Thread: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

  1. #101
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,372
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Here is a picture that demonstrates a point I made yesterday

    Attachment 67141892

    any one else on this forum at least say a class A skeet shooter

    you will understand the point
    I'm no a skeet shooter, but have seen enough film of them, and right off the bat I wondered how thick they had to be to release that shot, as skeet shooters are tracking in the sky. Perhaps it was the only one they had of him. He probably fired once or twice and hurt his shoulder.

    OR...

    He was shooting at a target. Of course with a shotgun... ROTFLOL...

    If I were in the press, I'd start asking him about gun safety measures, where he learned to handle a firearm; what classes he took, how many hours, what guns he's trained with, what ammunition, and what firearms he has registered in his name... etc.

    More than likely someone gave him a 5-minute Reader's Digest course at Camp David... what end to point at the target, keep the barrel pointing to the ground or in the sky when you're not shooting... and I bet he didn't load the thing either.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  2. #102
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,372
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]Birther discussion belongs in threads in the conspiracy theory section, not here. Please take that discussion down there.
    It does belong in another section, but I would question where you would put it.

    He is probably born in the US, but there is all manner of questions surrounding his documents as some police investigators have noted; that and why his SSC has the numbers it does.

    Now back to regular programming.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Spoken like a true Socialist. Lies don't matter.

    This must be the new Socialist mantra... "Who cares?".

    You see Boo... Reputation is usually what people see... character is who you really are. Often people can produce a reputation counter to their character. This is what Obama has done, and enough nimwits have believed his "story".

    What this and so much more reveal about the King Jester, is he is a man of little character. His reputation is a lie; Alinsky, Wright, Rezko, Spread the wealth around, gun friendly, no red or blue states but the United States, bitter clingers, etc. The man is a prevaricator supreme...

    So... adding to the list... revealing his true CHARACTER... matters. As the saying goes... better late than never.

    Of course... it doesn't matter to the "who cares" ignoramuses and Socialists.

    At ease! As you are...


    I forget you must be a novice to politics.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #104
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,372
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post


    I forget you must be a novice to politics.
    My... what happened to the Socialist Mantra "who cares"?

    Boo... those in the know know Socialists like yourself don't care a whit about character. We've seen it often.

    Folks like you have no problem defending a sexual predator, or an Obama-like prevaricator... so long as the Socialist agenda moves forward, "who cares?"
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #105
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,940

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    It does belong in another section, but I would question where you would put it.

    He is probably born in the US, but there is all manner of questions surrounding his documents as some police investigators have noted; that and why his SSC has the numbers it does.

    Now back to regular programming.
    Moderator's Warning:
    Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]This thread is not the correct location to debate moderator action. Stay on topic

  6. #106
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    My... what happened to the Socialist Mantra "who cares"?

    Boo... those in the know know Socialists like yourself don't care a whit about character. We've seen it often.

    Folks like you have no problem defending a sexual predator, or an Obama-like prevaricator... so long as the Socialist agenda moves forward, "who cares?"
    Not a socialist myself, but I still don't care. And your strawmen are not interesting either.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #107
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,372
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Not a socialist myself, but I still don't care. And your strawmen are not interesting either.
    ROTFLOL... there isn't an act of Socialism by your Socialists of Amerika Partei (SAPs) you've been against.

    Your socialist supporting record on DP is long and true. Can we call you Marx? Lenin? Alinsky?

    But "who cares?" right?

    And what strawmen? Obama isn't a liar? His reputation and character are consistent... ROTFLOL... Only to a Socialist. For the remainder of folks with half a brain... the last election is all you needed to see the guy is full of it. Just compare the last election to the first shipload of blarney he sold the public.

    But, as I stated... Socialists and their enablers are liars or ignorant, and they don't care... so long as Socialism moves forward.

    What was that you said?

    ahhh right... "WHO CARES?"

    ROTFLOL...
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    ROTFLOL... there isn't an act of Socialism by your Socialists of Amerika Partei (SAPs) you've been against.

    Your socialist supporting record on DP is long and true. Can we call you Marx? Lenin? Alinsky?

    But "who cares?" right?

    And what strawmen? Obama isn't a liar? His reputation and character are consistent... ROTFLOL... Only to a Socialist. For the remainder of folks with half a brain... the last election is all you needed to see the guy is full of it. Just compare the last election to the first shipload of blarney he sold the public.

    But, as I stated... Socialists and their enablers are liars or ignorant, and they don't care... so long as Socialism moves forward.

    What was that you said?

    ahhh right... "WHO CARES?"

    ROTFLOL...
    You have a mistaken definition of socialism and misread Alinsky badly. And yes, your socialism nonsense and projecting my beliefs are strawmen.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #109
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,372
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You have a mistaken definition of socialism and misread Alinsky badly. And yes, your socialism nonsense and projecting my beliefs are strawmen.
    Ahhh yes... mistaken about all you folks stand for, protest for, all the socialist legislation you've passed, all the socialist PONZI SCHEMES infecting this country like HIV... oh yes... mistaken about the dirty needle of Socialism you folks have inserted into the vein of a once vibrant country. It's because of Capitalist "programs" that we're in debt to the tune of 6 and 60 TRILLION.

    No, no, no... You folks aren't Socialists, you're New Libertarians... ROTFLOL...

    You Socialists have been terribly honest about what you've wanted and where you've wanted to take the country.

    But hey... what's that saying again... when the harsh light of reality is shone on the Socialist roaches of politics? Ah... yes... "Who cares?" as the Socialist scurries to the next dark corner with schemes we need to pass... so we can find out what's in it.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #110
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say[W: 59]

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Ahhh yes... mistaken about all you folks stand for, protest for, all the socialist legislation you've passed, all the socialist PONZI SCHEMES infecting this country like HIV... oh yes... mistaken about the dirty needle of Socialism you folks have inserted into the vein of a once vibrant country. It's because of Capitalist "programs" that we're in debt to the tune of 6 and 60 TRILLION.

    No, no, no... You folks aren't Socialists, you're New Libertarians... ROTFLOL...

    You Socialists have been terribly honest about what you've wanted and where you've wanted to take the country.

    But hey... what's that saying again... when the harsh light of reality is shone on the Socialist roaches of politics? Ah... yes... "Who cares?" as the Socialist scurries to the next dark corner with schemes we need to pass... so we can find out what's in it.
    Yes, you are badly mistaken.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •