Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 603

Thread: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

  1. #531
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    I wasn't gonna read that. I think I've made my position crystal clear and I think it's reasonable. I done my due diligence. However, I notice that you mention my ass, so I'll read it later; thanks, in advance.

  2. #532
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I wasn't gonna read that. I think I've made my position crystal clear and I think it's reasonable. I done my due diligence. However, I notice that you mentioned my ass, so I'll read it later. Thanks, in advance.
    You're missing out on some great monkey ass stuff there.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #533
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    I'll get to it. I'm just not quite up for the Great Wall of Tucker at the moment.

  4. #534
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I'll get to it. I'm just not quite up for the Great Wall of Tucker at the moment.
    fair enough.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #535
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Or, perhaps some of us could learn the self-control necessary so as to avoid such intentionally provocative and pejoritive terms like "darkies".
    I was making a point, one you seemed to have grasped quite well.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  6. #536
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Certain contraceptives, like the one that was used, work by temporarily sterlizing the people who receive them. This is simply a matter of acknowledging what words mean.

    No!
    You are incorrect.

    They were not rendered sterile.

    You can play fast and loose with the terminology all you want. You are not correct.


    And as Ben K. informed us in post #188
    Go to the WHO, NHS or your own gov website for medical procedures and you'll clearly see that sterilization refers to irreversible procedures that renders one incapable of reproducing by conventional means. So no, Depo Provera injections do not equal sterilisation.

  7. #537
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And as Ben K. informed us in post #188
    Go to the WHO, NHS or your own gov website for medical procedures and you'll clearly see that sterilization refers to irreversible procedures that renders one incapable of reproducing by conventional means. So no, Depo Provera injections do not equal sterilisation.
    Quick question: Which source is a better source for the definitions of words, Dictionaries or websites?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  8. #538
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Quick question: Which source is a better source for the definitions of words, Dictionaries or websites?
    Stop wth the games.
    Even the dictionary sources you used don't help you.
    "See also", does not mean "the same as". And had you bothered to follow along to those "see also" terms, you would have seen them defined as contraceptive measures, not sterilizations.
    Words have meaning.

    And as pointed out, because their eggs can still be fertilized they can still produce children.
    When they no longer can produce children they will be sterile.

    So stop playing games.

    Stick to the word contraceptive and you can't go wrong.

  9. #539
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes that seems to be the case, what?

    If you are agreeing that it was hyperbole on your part, you are spot on.

    As Israel is the one to give these folks a home in the first place, I seriously doubt there is anything nefarious going on.
    Yes, I agreed that it was hyperbole on my part. I should have known better because of all the anti Israeli propaganda that has been going on for years.

  10. #540
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    08-16-13 @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    970

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Stop wth the games.
    Even the dictionary sources you used don't help you.
    "See also", does not mean "the same as". And had you bothered to follow along to those "see also" terms, you would have seen them defined as contraceptive measures, not sterilizations.
    Words have meaning.

    And as pointed out, because their eggs can still be fertilized they can still produce children.
    When they no longer can produce children they will be sterile.

    So stop playing games.

    Stick to the word contraceptive and you can't go wrong.
    Quite seriously as I am following this thread and this argument about "sterilization" I am struck at the abject stupidity of it. Good God of course you come to an internet debate forum like this to find someone like Tucker just repeating stupid ad infinitum. You heard it here first folks, where else but the internet? Women who use birth control are "sterilized"! In fact the meaning of the word sterilization has been "sterilized" so as to conform to Tucker's boatload of a stupid argument. Over and over. Seriously, his argument is on the bleeding edge of stupid. I mean it literally takes stupid to new heights of, yip you guessed it, stupidity. Ah the internet.

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •