Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 603

Thread: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

  1. #221
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    In that argument I would say you are wrong as there sperm is still able to fertilize.
    You'd be wrong. But that's because the definition you are using is an imaginary one.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    01-16-14 @ 05:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,431

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Someone did, but it was topical because you keep spamming 'darkies'. What's up with that?
    IMO that's how the State of Israel viewed them.

  3. #223
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,096

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    it seems incredible .
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #224
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I'm taking them at their word.

    Israel admits Ethiopian women were given birth control shots Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

    If they were doing nothing, then there was no need for such instruction.

    So if you take that instruction as a tacit admission, do you think it was wrong, or are you simply incapable of saying that the government of Israel is capable of doing wrong?
    No you are not.
    You are accepting an allegation.

    Their word indicated that the administrators need to make sure there is no misunderstanding.
    That may mean that there was some misunderstanding before. Not that something was purposely done wrongly, or forced, or anything of the sort.
    Which means that it wasn't a tacit admission of wrong doing at all.

  5. #225
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You'd be wrong. But that's because the definition you are using is an imaginary one.
    Yes you are wrong as contraceptive and sterilization are completely two different things.
    As most people know this, why you do not, is beyond me. But you are still wrong as shown.

  6. #226
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    In that argument I would say you are wrong as there sperm is still able to fertilize.
    Then you shouldn't have my original comment.

    If you ever go to your urologist and ask to be sterilised, feel free to insist on castration when vasectomy is offered because it doesn't fit your definition.

  7. #227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    01-16-14 @ 05:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,431

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    it seems incredible .
    Been wondering where you were.

  8. #228
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    If this happened where women were forced to receive the depo shot without consent or knowing what it was then that is wrong. However, I don't see sufficient proof to believe that this happened or that it's a stance of the Israeli government or if it did happen if it was done by individuals or a small bureaucratic group acting wrongly. I'm also not saying that this didn't happen, because there just isn't sufficient info yet to make any kind of reasonable claim (at least from what I've gleaned).

    Let's look for facts before believing sensationalized media outlets. Like I said, I think some people will believe anything critical of Israel because they need to believe that Israel is some kind of racist or evil nation that is run by a racist evil government.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  9. #229
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    Then you shouldn't have my original comment.

    If you ever go to your urologist and ask to be sterilised, feel free to insist on castration when vasectomy is offered because it doesn't fit your definition.
    And you are playing fast and loose with terms.
    Understood or not, he would not have been sterilized with a vas.


    And yes I should have clapped it, as you showed he was wrong also.
    But as you can see, he still insists otherwise.

  10. #230
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    IMO that's how the State of Israel viewed them.
    You base that on 30 interviews conducted by 1 researcher, in which the women dodged/denied absolute knowledge about the birth control injection, and that Israel issued an order to make sure that patients are especially surely informed before any shots begin or continue.

Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •