Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 603

Thread: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I understood the point. It just failed logically.
    No it didnt fail objectively... Youre a lib so everything is painted through lib subjectivity...sorry.

    maybe it would make sense to you if Al Gore said it?

  2. #122
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I wasn't aware that you had a mouse in your pocket.
    I woke up to find a dead mouse on my pillow the other day. Does that count?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #123
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are going to great lengths to argue a point that is irrelevant to the charges in the OP. I find that interesting. Whether it is called temporary sterilization, birth control, or anything else does not change the nature of the allegation.
    I have already said that in either case it was wrong.
    But the issue of terminology had arisen when Tucker tried to conflate them. (he's still trying, LOL)

    Try and control your petty personal issues please. 'Third man in' and all that.
    Thank you.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  4. #124
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    No it didnt fail objectively... Youre a lib so everything is painted through lib subjectivity...sorry.

    maybe it would make sense to you if Al Gore said it?
    Wrong again, and what does Al Gore have to do with this? Why do you keep bringing irrelevant things into it?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually, you are claiming that those sources use it correctly. It boils down to whether some one accepts your claim based on your word.
    pretty basic knowledge he was using...Id accept that..

  6. #126
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    No, I cited people using it Correctrly.
    Namely Planned Parenthood and the Mayo Clinic.
    Tucker's cited Only his always wrong source .. himself.
    I actually cited a dictionary. When people want to know what a word means, they use them to find the definitions.
    sterilization - definition of sterilization in the Medical dictionary - by the Free Online Medical Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
    Sterilize - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    that's two expert sources for definitions, neither of which mention anything about permanence.


    Last-word away but, as usual, you not only got your clock cleaned, but got caught Dishonestly short-quoting me in service of that, and now.... Lying/mischaracterizing my expert sources as using terms incorrectly. (!)
    the Mayo clinic and Planned parenthood are not expert sources for definitions of words. Perhaps your assumption that they are is why you have so much trouble with learning how to use words correctly.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #127
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    I have already said that in either case it was wrong.

    But he issue of terminology had arisen when Tucker tried to conflate them. (he's still trying, LOL)

    Try and control your petty personal issues please.
    Thank you.
    Ah, so it's my fault you are trying to argue a point that does not matter in an effort to downplay what was allegedly done. I see how it works.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Wrong again, and what does Al Gore have to do with this? Why do you keep bringing irrelevant things into it?
    Im not..Im just not folding to your critiquing of what you claim is logic...your posts are tedius...

    my point is simple...youre a raving lib...so logic is not your thing.. libs are all emotion....

    thats called logic and reality...can you dig it?

  9. #129
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    pretty basic knowledge he was using...Id accept that..
    Well, unless you know what words actually mean. Then he ends up being wrong. Darn dictionaries...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #130
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Im not..Im just not folding to your critiquing of what you claim is logic...your posts are tedius...

    my point is simple...youre a raving lib...so logic is not your thing.. libs are all emotion....

    thats called logic and reality...can you dig it?
    You are almost right. Your point was simple...simply wrong. Logically, it failed. That is not emotional. I have no emotion whatsoever invested in this.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 13 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •