Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 603

Thread: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

  1. #101
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    next time think before typing...and next time try logic if your patting yourself proactively that you are attempting to make a point and using logic..which you are not..

    My point is "fake outrage" being displayed by an obvious bigot ( not you)...
    Except you have not managed to show that. Unbless you can show that those who find the alleged action inappropriate do in fact find Saudi Arabia's treatment of women acceptable, your point fails. I myself have spent far too much time in that part of the world and do not like how any of the countries there treat people.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    It appears we now have another tier in the argument.

    "Do you honestly believe darkies would be that dumb?"

    can you please stop using such offensive terms?..."darkies"....enough!!!!...

  3. #103
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are going to great lengths to argue a point that is irrelevant to the charges in the OP. I find that interesting. Whether it is called temporary sterilization, birth control, or anything else does not change the nature of the allegation.
    It's easier to blindly eny the allegations if one jumps through intellectual hoops to pretend that the allegations involve hyperbole.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  4. #104
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And let me guess?
    You think that somehow makes them sterile?
    Right?
    Sorry, it doesn't.
    quoted for the lols.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #105
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Sure, there are MEtards that believe and propagate conspiracies about Israel. That's another thread.

    Do you believe that the Israeli government is uniquely above reproach?
    No, but I do think it's funny that you're saddened by people who didn't immediately accept this story as reported.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Except you have not managed to show that. Unbless you can show that those who find the alleged action inappropriate do in fact find Saudi Arabia's treatment of women acceptable, your point fails. I myself have spent far too much time in that part of the world and do not like how any of the countries there treat people.

    Youre missing my point.. but at least we agree about the horrific treatment of women under Sharia...

  7. #107
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I think it is extremely unlikely that there is a Hitler-like conspiracy
    well, being nothing I outlined was "a hitler like conspiracy" I'll say "no ****"




    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I have a very good explanation for the data (gathered by merely 1 researcher from merely 30 people).
    You're making a declaration dependent on ignorance, when you should be saying "I want more evidence", being that the evidence that is available doesn't seem to paint the best picture, though still inconclusive

  8. #108
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    It's easier to blindly eny the allegations if one jumps through intellectual hoops to pretend that the allegations involve hyperbole.
    That makes no sense. Whether you call it temporary sterilization or birth control, the crux of the issue is that is was allegedly done without knowledge and consent, which the term used for the procedure is irrelevant to.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #109
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,377

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    You're making a declaration dependent on ignorance, when you should be saying "I want more evidence", being that the evidence that is available doesn't seem to paint the best picture, though still inconclusive
    What ignorance? I conduct gender sensitive sociological research interviews, in Africa, of various kinds. Given a basic knowledge of birth control and developing world women, the explanation for the data is obvious.

    I've no doubt I'll be vindicated. Perhaps it will take a month or so.

  10. #110
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Youre missing my point.. but at least we agree about the horrific treatment of women under Sharia...
    I understood the point. It just failed logically.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •