Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 603

Thread: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

  1. #91
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    I never endorsed "indicting" Israel. What I did was point out that things like this are not totally unknown in the world and it shouldn't be simply dismissed. You, on the other hand, seem intent on believing something like this could "never" happen.
    I think it is extremely unlikely that there is a Hitler-like conspiracy and

    I have a very good explanation for the data (gathered by merely 1 researcher from merely 30 people).

  2. #92
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Not all forms are. Condoms aren't, for example.

    Only the forms of BC which render a person infertile are sterilization.
    As the egg can still be fertilized, you are wrong in regards to this discussion.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    01-16-14 @ 05:05 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,431

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    It would have to be a very complete, air tight, conspiracy for them to pull it off without a SINGLE patient asking questions and figuring out what's going on. Not a SINGLE employee to whistle-blow. Not an ounce of patient awareness or the slightest bit of morals to be found amoung thousands in the conspiracy.


    Or, it is as I explained. What I explained is simply how I would interpret such data, and I conduct sociological research including various kinds of interviews and such. I would not jump to the conclusion of "State Conspiracy!" with my obvious explanation staring me in the face. And, you know what, that researcher (probably) knows this as well and just said "screw it, I'm gonna get my 15".
    AND ANOTHER!

    "For this to be true the conspiracy is too widespread for it not to have come out sooner."

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Not to dilute your nice emotional rant with actual logic, but just because another country does inappropriate(to put it mildly) things does not in any vway make these allegations, if true, any less inappropriate.
    next time think before typing...and next time try logic if your patting yourself proactively that you are attempting to make a point and using logic..which you are not..

    My point is "fake outrage" being displayed by an obvious bigot ( not you)...

  5. #95
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    DISHONEST short quote by Tucker, what else is new.
    Why?
    Because a full quote shows why he is wrong.
    again:

    As I said before, citing people using the word incorrectly does not prove me wrong,. It only proves that you are also ignorant of what the word actually means. It's like the way you are ignorant of what the word dishonest means.

    The "ahem was to the boatrd in general
    Ah, so the problem is that you are simply incompetent at posting. Noted.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    ANOTHER TIER!

    The State of Israel is a bunch of anti-semites!
    There is no tier there.
    You thinking there is is hilarious.

    A supposed tacit admission is not an actual admission, especially to what you want to believe.
    Tell me you already knew that.

  7. #97
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    DISHONEST short quote by Tucker, what else is new.
    Why?
    Because a full quote shows Why he is wrong.
    again:

    The "ahem was to the boatrd in general
    I suggest you stick to continuing to try to Dishonestly deal with the lpart that was directed to you.
    You are going to great lengths to argue a point that is irrelevant to the charges in the OP. I find that interesting. Whether it is called temporary sterilization, birth control, or anything else does not change the nature of the allegation.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #98
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky View Post
    "For this to be true the conspiracy is to widespread for it not to have come out sooner."
    I think that's a reasonable point. It's just too major and too big to go unnoticed for so long.

    But MORE IMPORTANTLY, I've explained the data, sans CT.

  9. #99
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As the egg can still be fertilized, you are wrong in regards to this discussion.
    the egg can still be fertilized after a tubal ligation, so your made up parameters sterilization are clearly incorrect.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #100
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent [W:283,569]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    So? That's true of a woman with a tubal ligation as well.
    And let me guess?
    You think that somehow makes them sterile?
    Right?
    Sorry, it doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    the egg can still be fertilized after a tubal ligation, so your made up parameters sterilization are clearly incorrect.
    D'oh! Clearly they haven't been sterilized then.

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •