Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 150

Thread: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

  1. #1
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,529

    'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Washington (CNN) -- On one side were pegboard panels mounted with various assault rifles and semi-automatic weapons -- including a Bushmaster similar to the one used in last month's Newtown school massacre.
    Behind the stage stood police officers supporting a renewed ban on such firepower. One by one, victims of gun violence told their brief stories and expressed support for a new federal ban being proposed by Sen. Dianne Feinstein on some assault rifles and semi-automatic weapons.

    snip

    Feinstein's proposal would upgrade an assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 and also outlaw ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
    She said the goal is to "dry up the supply of these weapons over time."

    'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban - CNN.com

    WASHINGTON California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein staged a dramatic press conference Thursday on Capitol Hill with 10 weapons at her side and unveiled legislation instituting a government ban on more than 150 types of firearms, including rifles, pistols and shotguns.

    Read more: Feinstein calls for banning more than 150 types of firearms | The Daily Caller

    Well, ain't that just wonderful?!? Don't worry Libs said, they're just EO's Libs said. No ones gun is going to be taken Libs said....Bull! These liberal pieces of trash in DC think they should be able to take your rights at will....Shotguns? I say to them, go to hell.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #2
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon

    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    25,395
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, ain't that just wonderful?!? Don't worry Libs said, they're just EO's Libs said. No ones gun is going to be taken Libs said....Bull! These liberal pieces of trash in DC think they should be able to take your rights at will....Shotguns? I say to them, go to hell.
    What do the EO's have to do with one senators proposals that will never pass Congress?

  3. #3
    Sage
    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,370
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, ain't that just wonderful?!? Don't worry Libs said, they're just EO's Libs said. No ones gun is going to be taken Libs said....Bull! These liberal pieces of trash in DC think they should be able to take your rights at will....Shotguns? I say to them, go to hell.
    The drumbeats are getting louder.

    If public opinion polls show that the public would support a ban on certain types of firearms you can bet your life that people like Dianne Feinstein will stop at nothing to grab the guns they think they can get PLUS go for a few more and in the process paint everyone that dares stand in their way as crazy rightwing extremists.

    Grab the guns and drive a stake into the opposition in the process. That's the plan.

  4. #4
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,529

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    What do the EO's have to do with one senators proposals that will never pass Congress?
    When the EO's came out of Obama's ass (Joe Biden), they put them forth, and many liberals claimed that they are just EO's and no one is going to try and take your guns...I give you Frau Feinstien....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #5
    Sage
    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,370
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    What do the EO's have to do with one senators proposals that will never pass Congress?
    Proposals that would never pass Congress? They are about to attempt to use public opinion... manipulated public opinion to be more correct... to get it through congress. Did you not listen to Obama's inaugural address? This is no longer a tease. They're going to go for it.

  6. #6
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,529

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    The drumbeats are getting louder.

    If public opinion polls show that the public would support a ban on certain types of firearms you can bet your life that people like Dianne Feinstein will stop at nothing to grab the guns they think they can get PLUS go for a few more and in the process paint everyone that dares stand in their way as crazy rightwing extremists.

    Grab the guns and drive a stake into the opposition in the process. That's the plan.
    I agree that liberals are trying to stir up the ****, and make the drums sing....But, it is a disingenuous, trumped up pack of lies....That they will use any situation to grab rights should be their own demise in political office in this country....Sadily the sheeple will just all bahhhh their way to tyranny.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #7
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Fabulous View Post
    The drumbeats are getting louder.

    If public opinion polls show that the public would support a ban on certain types of firearms you can bet your life that people like Dianne Feinstein will stop at nothing to grab the guns they think they can get PLUS go for a few more and in the process paint everyone that dares stand in their way as crazy rightwing extremists.

    Grab the guns and drive a stake into the opposition in the process. That's the plan.
    I sure hope a gun grab isn't even a wet dream for them; things will get bloody.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #8
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,529

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I sure hope a gun grab isn't even a wet dream for them; things will get bloody.
    Well, just going by Obama's playbook, picked up recently by progressives, is what ever damage they cause will be blamed on those in opposition to him.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #9
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    That's funny, "Enough is enough!" is precisely what I've been saying about Feinstein herself for years now.

  10. #10
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, just going by Obama's playbook, picked up recently by progressives, is what ever damage they cause will be blamed on those in opposition to him.
    When the blood is running in the streets, it won't matter who gets blamed.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •