Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 150

Thread: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

  1. #61
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Supply links including EXACTLY what was asked for these polls. These goofy summary stories about "the topic" mean nothing! People that like the question, regardless of what it "means to them", vote accordingly. If gun control, AWB and MCL were so popular then why ZERO mention during the 2012 campaign? Hmm...
    Here are 3 more -

    Americans Back Obama's Proposals to Address Gun Violence

    Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence : Studies

    http://www.770kob.com/abc_news/artic...FFEFDADE6840A/


    Now where are the polls that show a majority oppose the president's proposals?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #62
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what is important is that a leader of your party-the senior senator from one of the most populous states in the country, wants to impose laws on honest people that should cause her to be impeached-or worse. that asshole has publicly admitted that she wanted to actually confiscate all the weapons listed in the 94 ban and that would have justified-in the minds of many-someone whacking her if it came to that. What that asshole wants is to push people to the point that they start ignoring or breaking the law so she an use it as an excuse to deem many people criminals so they will have their weapons confiscated

    you as a citizen should be hateful towards any politician who engages in such idiocy knowing full well that her schemes are not based on any legitimate public interest
    Immature remarks like this just shows that you really need to learn how a bill becomes a law. Your post are mildly humorous but that's about all they're good for.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  3. #63
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Honestly? Those don't deserve answers, but ok..

    Yes.
    SC
    No
    No

    Now, answer my two questions.
    Glad you finally admit that only the Supreme Court is authorized with judicial powers!

    No what questions do you have?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  4. #64
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Immature remarks like this just shows that you really need to learn how a bill becomes a law. Your post are mildly humorous but that's about all they're good for.
    your idiotic response has nothing to do with what I said. I know who a bill becomes law and you apparently didn't bother reading what I wrote. I was talking about the fact that one of your beloved matriarchs of the Democratic Party suggested gun confiscation

    lets suppose a far right GOP senator from the south suggested electronic monitoring for all black males under the age of 40 due to the fact that 35% or so of them are going to be convicted of a felony. Of course such an idiotic bill would not become law. But we damn sure know that the democrats would be bashing the GOP for even harboring one person making such a suggestion

    that's the point you apparently couldn't comprehend. that one of the leaders of YOUR PARTY wanted to basically start a civil war by confiscating property that is legally owned



  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    No what questions do you have?
    Post #24.


  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Do you really think something this stupid has any chance of even getting brought up for a vote much less put into law by Congress. Reid, the leader of the Senate, the same party as Fienstien has said he will not bring it to a vote, that effectively kills the bill. Now she can rewrite it, make some changes to it and try again, but this bill is DOA. Plus it would have to pass Congress.
    I'm talking about future congresses. These things have tendency to not die.

  7. #67
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your idiotic response has nothing to do with what I said. I know who a bill becomes law and you apparently didn't bother reading what I wrote. I was talking about the fact that one of your beloved matriarchs of the Democratic Party suggested gun confiscation

    lets suppose a far right GOP senator from the south suggested electronic monitoring for all black males under the age of 40 due to the fact that 35% or so of them are going to be convicted of a felony. Of course such an idiotic bill would not become law. But we damn sure know that the democrats would be bashing the GOP for even harboring one person making such a suggestion

    that's the point you apparently couldn't comprehend. that one of the leaders of YOUR PARTY wanted to basically start a civil war by confiscating property that is legally owned
    Had you bothered to read you would have seen that I called this bill stupid more then once. I also have no party, unlike you I don't want or need anyone telling me what to think or say. Comments like your response is what makes your post merely comical. You do not have the maturity to have a discussion without the silly school yard games. And if you feel she has done something to warrant impeachment then by all means go ahead and file charges. If you're a US citizen and have the intestinal fortitude, you have the right to file charges.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

  8. #68
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by BMCM View Post
    Had you bothered to read you would have seen that I called this bill stupid more then once. I also have no party, unlike you I don't want or need anyone telling me what to think or say. Comments like your response is what makes your post merely comical. You do not have the maturity to have a discussion without the silly school yard games. And if you feel she has done something to warrant impeachment then by all means go ahead and file charges. If you're a US citizen and have the intestinal fortitude, you have the right to file charges.
    its funny seeing someone who has been here what-two weeks-pretend to be the arbiter of what is proper decorum. I asked the US attorney in the Southern District of Ohio (Greg Lockhart) under bush to indict Bloomturd for his conspiracy to violate federal gun charges. I asked my congressman (Chabot) and Senator (Portman) to move to impeach the Loughner District Judge for claiming "assault weapons" need to be confiscated

    who did you vote for in the last presidential election?



  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Post #24.

    Still nothing. Well, its bed time now, but it was fun watching Catawba do everything to avoid the questions and still be left with the questions standing there waiting for him to answer them.

  10. #70
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    05-09-16 @ 08:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,052

    re: 'Enough is enough,' Feinstein says in proposing new gun ban [W:93]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I'm talking about future congresses. These things have tendency to not die.
    I understood what you were talking about, I just don't see it happening now or in the future. To worry about something this stupid that might or might not happen 10 or 15 years down the road is a waste of time IMO. These guns were banned for a lot of years and I never heard of anyone going around confiscating guns from law abiding citizens. What I see happening when and if Congress takes up any new gun laws is a bann on magazine size and gun registering for all gun sales in gun shops, gun shows, and private sales. IMO if I were to sell one of my guns to someone I would want it to go thru a FFL holder. Should the person I sold it to go out and commit a crime of some kind I would want it known that the gun was legally sold and no longer under my control.
    I confess, I did it, I let the dogs out.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •