Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 76

Thread: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

  1. #51
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Creek View Post
    Fighting for their right to stalk and kill. How pathetic.
    Nope. We will wait on you.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  2. #52
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Q: How many laws does it take before they will be "perfect"?

    A: Zero.

    Why?: Because criminals ignore the law which means the only people being affected by gun laws are innocent people.
    This absurd argument can be used against literally any law. Criminals will just ignore murder and terrorism laws!

    Why background check gun sales, criminals will just buy guns anyway!
    Why make nuclear weapons illegal instead of selling them at Wal-Mart? Criminals will just get them anyway!
    Why not sell guns anonymously from vending machines? Criminals will just get them anyway!

    So do you think there should be no laws, or only no gun laws?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,635

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Lots of projection going on here....You were talking about the single rally in one county making the whole thing a fail, and I showed you what a fail actually looks like. So in true fashion you can only come back and twist, turn, and mouth foam over nothing....But hey, we are all aware that progressives have nothing but pejorative, and personal attack...They really are like children.
    And there you go again, you just can't help yourself can you? I am talking about a single rally as IT being an epic fail, not the national events...(where there national events???) You just have to twist and spin everything into what it never was.

    You didn't wish to show a failed rally you did the third grade- 'your side did it too' crap. Trying to deflect the conversation.

    You should look in the mirror and meet Mr. Kettle. You have done nothing but personal attacks on progressives- you claim we lie, hide an agenda, can't present facts and boy howdy did I fact you like an ARC light strike in the burglars use 'the map' thread.

    But rather than admit you get whipped like a rented mule you throw poo and call the other guy a child...

    seriously????

  4. #54
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,886
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    This absurd argument can be used against literally any law. Criminals will just ignore murder and terrorism laws!
    So you got the point of my post. Good. The point of course was to show that no laws will ever be perfect. So your question of "Because apparently existing gun laws are perfect?" is equally as absurd as my arguement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So do you think there should be no laws, or only no gun laws?
    I believe that civilians should be allowed to own any gun that is in the military. That was the whole point of "shall not be infringed" in the 2nd amendment. To keep the civilians on equal footing with the government.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  5. #55
    Guru
    Muddy Creek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    04-05-13 @ 09:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,103

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    So you got the point of my post. Good. The point of course was to show that no laws will ever be perfect. So your question of "Because apparently existing gun laws are perfect?" is equally as absurd as my arguement.



    I believe that civilians should be allowed to own any gun that is in the military. That was the whole point of "shall not be infringed" in the 2nd amendment. To keep the civilians on equal footing with the government.
    Lame. I believe everyone who has voted republican and caused the outsourcing of our jobs, the lowering of our wages, the high pollution in the water and food and increases in cancers should be housed in warehouses and have to wait to see if they are allowed back inside the US. We don't all get what we want in a society whose basic premise is individual rights.
    Alex Carey:

    ... the 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

    Australian social scientist, quoted by Noam Chomsky in World Orders Old and New

  6. #56
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,818

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Creek View Post
    Lame. I believe everyone who has voted republican and caused the outsourcing of our jobs, the lowering of our wages, the high pollution in the water and food and increases in cancers should be housed in warehouses and have to wait to see if they are allowed back inside the US. We don't all get what we want in a society whose basic premise is individual rights.
    Except when those individual rights are the 2nd ammendment apparently--that one doesnt count to you eh?

  7. #57
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_State View Post
    Those people all looked out of control. I saw crazy eyes everywhere.
    The people who live in Redding and Shasta County are pretty much right out of deliverance.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #58
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,886
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy Creek View Post
    Lame. I believe everyone who has voted republican and caused the outsourcing of our jobs, the lowering of our wages, the high pollution in the water and food and increases in cancers should be housed in warehouses and have to wait to see if they are allowed back inside the US. We don't all get what we want in a society whose basic premise is individual rights.
    Wow...the irony meter just broke.

    Here you are saying that all those that vote republican should be housed in warehouses which is an infringement on peoples individual rights and then you turn around and say that the basic premise of this society is individual rights. MAJOR logic fail there bub. And thats not even including the fact that you are apprently anti-gun rights considering my post was about pro-gun rights and you called my post lame. Add that and the irony just keeps a coming.

    btw, I'm not republican and have never voted republican. Where do I fall in your utopia of no republicans to go against your beliefs?
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  9. #59
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,818

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    The people who live in Redding and Shasta County are pretty much right out of deliverance.
    Thats a pretty asinine comment, I know more than a few libs in Redding. Youre stereotyping bull**** response is noted, sneared at, dismissed and pissed on like the mental refuse it is.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: Redding California Tea Party right to bear arms Second Amendment Rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    I believe that civilians should be allowed to own any gun that is in the military. That was the whole point of "shall not be infringed" in the 2nd amendment. To keep the civilians on equal footing with the government.
    Actually it was so Southern slave owners could use white militias (i.e., death squads) to find, shoot and or torture run away slaves. The only reason we have a second amendment was because the slave owning criminals knew the North despised their ugly lifestyle, and might ban the guns they used to exploit and kill blacks.

    Wonderful history, eh?

    University of California at Davis Law Review

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •