Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 286

Thread: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you haven't figured sangha out have you? review his posts on guns-he isn't here to make an argument-he has admitted his posts are designed to annoy gun rights supporters.
    One would have to lead a sad life if their intent was to get pleasure out of annoying others.

    Those are the people you have to look out for - those are the people who snap and shoot schools up because their life is so pathetic, and they're so pathetic that they need to tease others to even get others to talk to them. Kinda like the little girl that slaps the little boy in school just to get his attention or vice versa.

    Funny how people are intellectually stunted.

  2. #192
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    really-maybe in NY- (LOL-Cuomo couldn't keep it in his pants long enough for the Obama plan to hit the news-his ego-gasm proved the real agenda of turds like him). Lots of states are passing laws preventing the feds from trying to impose the unconstitutional crap in their states. A county in nearby Indiana just did that as well

    when the gun grab comes-I want you going home to home in NY demanding people turn in their ten round mags (banned because a convicted murderer used a 30 round mag). I want to read what happens to you in the NY Post

    rant on
    Plenty of states are passing new gun safety laws, and regardless of what you want to see happen, what *will* happen is you will obey the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Plenty of states are passing new gun safety laws, and regardless of what you want to see happen, what *will* happen is you will obey the law.
    Apparently you have absolutely not idea what a "gun safety law" actually is.

    Gun safety is keeping your guns out of reach of children, preferably locked up or not pointing your fire at anything you do not intend to kill - not bans or regulations.

  4. #194
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Apparently you have absolutely not idea what a "gun safety law" actually is.

    Gun safety is keeping your guns out of reach of children, preferably locked up or not pointing your fire at anything you do not intend to kill - not bans or regulations.
    Apparently, I know more than you

    For example, I know that more gun safety regulations will be passed
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Plenty of states are passing new gun safety laws, and regardless of what you want to see happen, what *will* happen is you will obey the law.
    You mean like people did with marijuana or alcohol during prohibition?

  6. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The slapping around you refer to is as fictional as the civil war you mentioned

    It's all just tough talk from those who can't do the walk
    What evidence do you have to even contradict my assertion? because I have history on my side and you have nothing but a bunch of "hope and change."

    I'm no Nostradamus but I did pay attention in history class and I do pay attention to current events, two courses you obviously failed. I can certainly tell you there will be a civil war II at some point..

    What you call "progress" I call infringement and I'm certainly not the only one who sees it that way.

    I really don't give a rats ass what you believe, what does matter however is the fact that I'm RIGHT - I'm defending civil liberties and you're championing the idea of taking them away.

    There is nothing you could possibly say to defend your position... You could attempt to use logic or commonsense but I could use the same ideas to defend my argument which makes yours moot by de facto.

    If I were you I would shut your mouth and learn instead of having a misguided opinion on issues you don't even understand.

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Apparently, I know more than you

    For example, I know that more gun safety regulations will be passed
    You do realize there is no such thing as a "gun safety regulation?" Well, outside gun locks or safes in some situations.

    Gun safety is a rule not a law, nor regulation.

    It's clearly apparent you know nothing about guns or gun owners and that you're just a pawn of the media and progressive politics.

    They say jump and you say how high.

  8. #198
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    What evidence do you have to even contradict my assertion? because I have history on my side and you have nothing but a bunch of "hope and change."

    I'm no Nostradamus but I did pay attention in history class and I do pay attention to current events, two courses you obviously failed. I can certainly tell you there will be a civil war II at some point..

    What you call "progress" I call infringement and I'm certainly not the only one who sees it that way.

    I really don't give a rats ass what you believe, what does matter however is the fact that I'm RIGHT - I'm defending civil liberties and you're championing the idea of taking them away.

    There is nothing you could possibly say to defend your position... You could attempt to use logic or commonsense but I could use the same ideas to defend my argument which makes yours moot by de facto.

    If I were you I would shut your mouth and learn instead of having a misguided opinion on issues you don't even understand.
    The evidence I have is your own words, which in one post you threatened to engage in violence, and later admitted that violence would be inappropriate.

    ANd all the angrry rants you have posted, only proves that my prediction is accurate
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    You mean like during the 1994 federal ban, when there was not only no armed rebellion, and it was never even challenged in court during the decade it was in effect, even by the NRA?
    Well I have my AR-15 among other toys....

    Come get it...

    Funny how you paint gun owners as lunatics, yet you actually believe it's a good idea to come and take their guns. One would think that would be about as insane as taking Rain Man's baseball cards.

    Whos on first?

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Private sales at gun show on hold after three hurt in accidental shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The evidence I have is your own words, which in one post you threatened to engage in violence, and later admitted that violence would be inappropriate.

    ANd all the angrry rants you have posted, only proves that my prediction is accurate
    Do you talk to yourself?

    You haven't made one respectable post yet.

    You're adding no substance to anything here and attempting to play Rodger Ebert. You've done nothing but criticize me NOT my opinion on the issue that I elaborated on.

    If it matters - If there is another Ruby Ridge I will be there as well will be 1,000 patriots standing in arms like the Black Panthers.

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •