Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 64

Thread: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

  1. #51
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Einzige View Post
    Why is it that quasi-white nationalists are increasingly becoming mainstream?

    American-style white nationalism isn't even particularly attractive. It doesn't have the aesthetic and philosophical strength of something like the black metal volkisch revival in northern Europe - it's too Christian for that. I'd be sympathetic in theory to a Euro-style nationalist movement, but American far-rightist politics is ugly as sin.
    Oh, please. At least our Nazis are small government.

  2. #52
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    This is what I hate. Black men who succumb to the value system they grew up with.
    So what "value system" would you say the executives of HSBC bank grew up with being that they were laundering drug lord money and terrorist funds?

    Don't worry, those white boys will NEVER be indicted. Perhaps because of a different value system in their childhood?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I'm not accepting your premise (that crime results primarily from upbringing and race allows us to guess his), but I still have a question even allowing the premise to stand: It doesn't bother you when whites (presumably) do the same?
    Oh yeah?

    Remember the "chocolate city" comment?

    Most urban politicians are black and they use their position to line their pockets.... Oh yeah they're progressive democrats too.

  4. #54
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Most urban politicians are black
    Hahaha



    ,

  5. #55
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    He left people in his city rather than put them on buses ahead of Katrina. For that he should have been arrested instead of re-elected. The rest is just Louisiana politics as usual.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hahaha



    ,
    It's true...

    They deprive their own people for their personal gain while they promise to help...

    They're no better than Stalin or Kim Jong-Il.... I suppose they're more like Mao.

  7. #57
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    It's true...

    They deprive their own people for their personal gain while they promise to help...

    They're no better than Stalin or Kim Jong-Il.... I suppose they're more like Mao.
    They're so evil!

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    They're so evil!
    Democrats/progressives are evil... 95% of blacks are democrats (fact)... They're really not politicians to help people - they're there to line their pockets. The best part is these clowns are the ones talking about greed in the media when they're selling people out, and oppressing people just so they can promise them hope while they get rich ILLEGALLY while greasing the wheel using their influence...

  9. #59
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Democrats/progressives are evil... 95% of blacks are democrats (fact)... They're really not politicians to help people - they're there to line their pockets. The best part is these clowns are the ones talking about greed in the media when they're selling people out, and oppressing people just so they can promise them hope while they get rich ILLEGALLY while greasing the wheel using their influence...
    Oh dear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,084

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    The racism, it's oozing from this thread.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •