Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64

Thread: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

  1. #11
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    What negative racial characteristics have become stereotypes in our culture re: Whites?
    Greedy, self-serving, dishonest, racist, ignorant in privilege, shallow, fat, wimpy, small dick...

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Manta View Post
    Beat me too it.
    It should be, "Beat me to it."

    Too is ONLY used when you want to say...

    Too = excessive (I ate too much greasy food and now I need an antacid tablet.)

    Too = also (You went to the Patriots game last weekend? I was there, too.)

  3. #13
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Anagram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St. Louis MO
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    6,198

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    Would it be racist to note the large number of minority mayors that are charged with corruption?
    Do you actually know if minority elected officials get indicted on corruption charges at a greater percentage than white elected officials.
    There should be Instant Runoff Voting

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Greedy, self-serving, dishonest, racist, ignorant in privilege, shallow, fat, wimpy, small dick...
    Frankly, none of them comes close to being both a CHARACTER TRAIT...something that the person has some possibility of controlling and a 'defining' negative racial characteristic.

  5. #15
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,674

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    NOLA, and pretty much all of Louisiana, is just as famous for their political corruption as Chicago.

    NOLA cops are just as corrupt as Chicago cops too.

    Is anyone really surprised?

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  6. #16
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,445

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    Frankly, none of them comes close to being both a CHARACTER TRAIT...something that the person has some possibility of controlling and a 'defining' negative racial characteristic.
    People cannot control greed, self-centeredness, honesty, racism, ignorance, superficiality, being fat or being wimpy?

    Ok, small dick, I guess that's not specifically a character trait, but if we consider all of the problems that go along with it... then it does kinda become something that white people have some possibiliy of controlling - that being not needing to buy big trucks, or overcompensate by being a snob and stuff like that. They can control that part of it.

  7. #17
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    It should be, "Beat me to it."

    Too is ONLY used when you want to say...

    Too = excessive (I ate too much greasy food and now I need an antacid tablet.)

    Too = also (You went to the Patriots game last weekend? I was there, too.)
    It was just a typo.

    Jesus, it's the internet, only grammar Nazi's give a ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    01-30-13 @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,036

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    People cannot control greed, self-centeredness, honesty, racism, ignorance, superficiality, being fat or being wimpy?

    Ok, small dick, I guess that's not specifically a character trait, but if we consider all of the problems that go along with it... then it does kinda become something that white people have some possibiliy of controlling - that being not needing to buy big trucks, or overcompensate by being a snob and stuff like that. They can control that part of it.
    I didn't want to completely nail your post to the wall or else I'd have said, character trait, negative racial characteristic that is exclusive to Whites and really badly regarded by the general public.

  9. #19
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,552

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    Frankly, none of them comes close to being both a CHARACTER TRAIT...something that the person has some possibility of controlling and a 'defining' negative racial characteristic.
    Now it's a negative racial characteristic? Yes you are a racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #20
    Elitist as Hell.
    Einzige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-29-16 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Ex- New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin indicted

    Quote Originally Posted by marsden View Post
    What negative racial characteristics have become stereotypes in our culture re: Whites?
    White trash, and the culture of corruption that goes with state-wide politics in, say, West Virginia.
    I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad-redeemer (your Divine Democrat — your Hebrew Madman) and write over his thorn-torn brow, “The true prince of Evil — the king of the Slaves!”
    - Ragnar Redbeard, Might Is Right, 1890

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •