Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 332

Thread: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

  1. #241
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Says the guy who attacked me for saying that not all muslims are terrorists? You're now saying you're not racist? Make up your mind, homie.
    In fact I have not mentioned any race on this thread at all.

    Are you certain you don't have me confused with someone else?

    It does help to clarify things when you use quotes. Please do so.

  2. #242
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,279

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    He said it, not me.
    Ok, still not seeing it...He is however asking the question...But we all understand that the leftist tactic when confronted with a question they don't like is to twist the context of the premise to distort the person asking the questions intent...Congrats, you just keep revealing yourself.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #243
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,279

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    It's rather lazy of you to call someone a leftist for disagreeing with you. I guess I'm a leftist because I don't think that all muslims are violent.
    No, you are a leftist because you espouse leftist beliefs, defend other leftists, and debate like a leftist. You know, if it walks like a duck, then a Libertarian it isn't.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    It's rather lazy of you to call someone a leftist for disagreeing with you. I guess I'm a leftist because I don't think that all muslims are violent.
    No, you are a leftist because you fall into the either/or fallacy so easily, with little thought given to your response.

  5. #245
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,574

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    In fact I have not mentioned any race on this thread at all.

    Are you certain you don't have me confused with someone else?

    It does help to clarify things when you use quotes. Please do so.
    I was debating someone (Maenad) who openly claims that all muslims are terrorists, and you come out of left field to tell me that I'm a leftist for saying that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    More ad hom from the leftists. When you can't debate the facts, attack the messenger!
    If that's not what you believe, then you have a weird way of showing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    No, you are a leftist because you fall into the either/or fallacy so easily, with little thought given to your response.
    Let's assume for just a second that I actually do "fall into a fallacy so easy" and give "little thought to my responses", does that put someone on one side of a political spectrum or another? If I did that would I suddenly start supporting wealth distribution?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  6. #246
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,574

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, you are a leftist because you espouse leftist beliefs, defend other leftists, and debate like a leftist. You know, if it walks like a duck, then a Libertarian it isn't.
    Oh damn, I didn't realize that by saying that a few radical muslims doesn't make all muslims radical, I became a leftist. That's all I've said in this thread, and I've been attacked for it every step of the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  7. #247
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    I was debating someone (Maenad) who openly claims that all muslims are terrorists, and you come out of left field to tell me that I'm a leftist for saying that.
    Yes. Only leftists bother with such banal responses, and claim that those who disagree with them are racists.

    If that's not what you believe, then you have a weird way of showing it.
    You only have to ask what I believe, if you are that curious, but you didn't do that.

  8. #248
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Oh damn, I didn't realize that by saying that a few radical muslims doesn't make all muslims radical, I became a leftist. That's all I've said in this thread, and I've been attacked for it every step of the way.
    Oh, poor you. Didn't you use the word "racist"?

  9. #249
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,574

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Yes. Only leftists bother with such banal responses, and claim that those who disagree with them are racists.



    You only have to ask what I believe, if you are that curious, but you didn't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, you are a leftist because you espouse leftist beliefs, defend other leftists, and debate like a leftist. You know, if it walks like a duck, then a Libertarian it isn't.
    I tell you what guys, let's restart. I will say what I believe, and you can tell me why I'm a leftist for believing it.

    I don't believe that a few radical muslims mean that islam as a whole is violent.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Dozens held after Islamists attack Algerian gas field!!!![W:280]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    I tell you what guys, let's restart. I will say what I believe, and you can tell me why I'm a leftist for believing it.

    I don't believe that a few radical muslims mean that islam as a whole is violent.
    What's your point?

    Everyone in the world already knows that. But we also know that if the Koran is followed obediently it could be violent, and indeed in many areas of the world that is the case.

    Our problem is with those who are terrorists, or potential terrorists. or who would change our laws and customs through intimidation and riots.

    This is not a complicated issue and no race is involved. It is all about a religion.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •