Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 682

Thread: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to cla

  1. #621
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again you keep using fair and i thats meaningless to the way you use your bias to judge this woman, its complete wrong, ignorant and no different then blindly judging people for other BS stereotypical reason. Frankly its very ugly no matter how you spin it.
    This thread isn't about me. Stay focused.

  2. #622
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    This thread isn't about me. Stay focused.
    im very focused, nope its about a teacher, a WOMAN, who you, probably like the people at her school, ignorantly, stereotypical, illogically, judged her with blind bias and its ugly

    no different than judging anyone else based on color, gender, profession, religion, sexuality etc. Pure ugliness

    and like i said, IF she didn't actually violate her contract or agreement etc, i hope she sues the pants of the school, gets her job back or is paid while she finds another job or is relocated.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #623
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    No, I wouldn't fire her. What she does in her personal life has absolutely no barring on her professional life as a teacher.

    Not to mention - I find this extremely odd considering schools these days are obsessed with sex and believe students should screw like rabbits to the point of having free condom machines in student bathrooms.

    Adults have sex and the circumstances surrounding their encounters should be moot.

    IMO, this case would be on par with a school board banning a teacher from teaching because they're gay or lesbian.

  4. #624
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    im very focused, nope its about a teacher, a WOMAN, who you, probably like the people at her school, ignorantly, stereotypical, illogically, judged her with blind bias and its ugly

    no different than judging anyone else based on color, gender, profession, religion, sexuality etc. Pure ugliness

    and like i said, IF she didn't actually violate her contract or agreement etc, i hope she sues the pants of the school, gets her job back or is paid while she finds another job or is relocated.
    Nope, I disagree. It's about the students and providing them with a good learning environment. This teacher is nothing but a distraction that the children shouldn't have to deal with. Little boys can't control what happens in their pants (as is the case with many men - LOL). They can just jump on the net anytime and watch this lady screwing whoever or whatever, being humiliated (according to other posters who claim to have seen some of her films), choked and gagged, simulated rape scenes, etc., etc., etc.

  5. #625
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,575

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Nope, I disagree. It's about the students and providing them with a good learning environment. This teacher is nothing but a distraction that the children shouldn't have to deal with. Little boys can't control what happens in their pants (as is the case with many men - LOL). They can just jump on the net anytime and watch this lady screwing whoever or whatever, being humiliated (according to other posters who claim to have seen some of her films), choked and gagged, simulated rape scenes, etc., etc., etc.
    All of which they could've done whether she was their teacher or not.

    Fact is what you believe constitutes a "good learning environment" is extremely subjective, and comes at the expense of an innocent person's job.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  6. #626
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    All of which they could've done whether she was their teacher or not.

    Fact is what you believe constitutes a "good learning environment" is extremely subjective, and comes at the expense of an innocent person's job.
    Just because something isn't illegal, doesn't mean that it doesn't come with some consequences. That is something that people need to understand. Sometimes a stupid mistake can eff up your whole life.

  7. #627
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more from people who work directly with children.

  8. #628
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Nope, I disagree. It's about the students and providing them with a good learning environment. This teacher is nothing but a distraction that the children shouldn't have to deal with. Little boys can't control what happens in their pants (as is the case with many men - LOL). They can just jump on the net anytime and watch this lady screwing whoever or whatever, being humiliated (according to other posters who claim to have seen some of her films), choked and gagged, simulated rape scenes, etc., etc., etc.
    So what.

    That is the students fault not the teachers.

    Besides, it's not like kids don't have fantasies about screwing teachers that didn't partake in porn (I know I did ). So I suppose the whole "distraction" point is moot.

  9. #629
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,816

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Nope, I disagree. It's about the students and providing them with a good learning environment. This teacher is nothing but a distraction that the children shouldn't have to deal with. Little boys can't control what happens in their pants (as is the case with many men - LOL). They can just jump on the net anytime and watch this lady screwing whoever or whatever, being humiliated (according to other posters who claim to have seen some of her films), choked and gagged, simulated rape scenes, etc., etc., etc.
    opinion supported by your bias not facts

    I could say the same thing about a race, gender, religion, sexuality, a handicap, a relationship, a physical size/shape etc etc

    the WOMAN shouldnt have to deal with parents/faculty allowing/supporting the kids acting uncivil.

    no matter how you spin it blindly calling her slut, whore, etc and comparing her to criminals and child molesters is ugly, ignorant and stereotypical behavior that shouldnt be done and certainly shouldnt be taught to the kids which is exactly what is happening now.

    making excuses for the kids to be disrespectful or not respect authority is a very weak argument ill never buy being a youth at one time myself and now working with them. My parent would have never tolerated me "not being able to focus" based on a ADULT/TEACHERS past or being disrespectful based on an ADULT/TEACHERS past and rightfully so because I was the CHILD.

    IF that teacher was actually a good teacher and dindt violate her contract/agreement what they did is teach the kids its ok to disgrement and be judgmental and punish a person based on blind opinion. Its shameful.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #630
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,575

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Just because something isn't illegal, doesn't mean that it doesn't come with some consequences. That is something that people need to understand. Sometimes a stupid mistake can eff up your whole life.
    And you're going to make damn sure it screws her whole life up, right?

    You keep saying your BS comments about "Oh, she can just find another job". Well, not in teaching anymore after that. Which means her teaching degree is worthless, and now she's on the street without a job. She's also probably too old for porn. Not everyone can just jump up and go back to school for 4 years to get another degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •