Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 682

Thread: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to cla

  1. #591
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    even more telling, sorry ChrisL but you are exposing yourself and your bias for this woman.

    What would you say to somebody using this type of language against a WOMEN in general just cause she is a woman? or a Muslim, or gay, or Latino etc, handicap?
    All of the things you mentioned above are beyond a person's control. Performing in pornography is a choice.

    Also, you don't know me well enough to claim anything about me, never mind whether or not I have a bias against anything.

  2. #592
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    That is the traditional conservative view that "sluts" are lesser beings that deserve all of the mistreatment that they may encounter. That is why we have politicians talking about "legitimate rape," Rush Limbaugh calling a college student a slut for advocating for access to contraceptives, and a school board and judge willing to ruin the career of a teacher for video recorded sex acts that she did seven years ago.
    That's too bad. This is about the kids and what is best for them, providing them with the BEST environment possible for learning, because that is that matters.

  3. #593
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    I noticed that no one addressed the link I put up. I don't care what any of you say about "morals" and "values" and what not, that is one of the most effing disgusting things I have ever read!!!

  4. #594
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I noticed that no one addressed the link I put up. I don't care what any of you say about "morals" and "values" and what not, that is one of the most effing disgusting things I have ever read!!!
    No one here ever said they wanted to become one, just that they weren't going to try to get people fired because they once were in porn.

    I still haven't seen anybody that's become a pornstar because their middle school teacher used to be one. Perhaps our kinds aren't the gentle little flowers you make them out to be, and perhaps they can learn to be tolerant of people. I don't have much hope for you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  5. #595
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Reshake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    No one here ever said they wanted to become one, just that they weren't going to try to get people fired because they once were in porn.

    I still haven't seen anybody that's become a pornstar because their middle school teacher used to be one. Perhaps our kinds aren't the gentle little flowers you make them out to be, and perhaps they can learn to be tolerant of people. I don't have much hope for you though.
    Maybe you should first ask yourself " how many kids likely had a porn star teacher in MS?".

    I'm sure the number is pretty insignificant, assuming you even managed to find a prior incident that was similar to the op.

    PS she let grease balls slap their cocks on her face for a few hundred dollars. Of course people are going to have a hard time respecting her.

  6. #596
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: Reshake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Maybe you should first ask yourself " how many kids likely had a porn star teacher in MS?".

    I'm sure the number is pretty insignificant, assuming you even managed to find a prior incident that was similar to the op.

    PS she let grease balls slap their cocks on her face for a few hundred dollars. Of course people are going to have a hard time respecting her.
    It doesn't effect her job. A lot of us have performed crazy sexual acts for free. A lot of women become pornstars because they have daddy issues. So perhaps parents should focus on being better parents instead of trying to fire an innocent teacher.

    Would you ignore your boss at work if she used to be a porn star? Or would you, respect or not, do what you're told because there will be consequences otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  7. #597
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Jhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    It doesn't effect her job. A lot of us have performed crazy sexual acts for free. A lot of women become pornstars because they have daddy issues. So perhaps parents should focus on being better parents instead of trying to fire an innocent teacher.

    Would you ignore your boss at work if she used to be a porn star? Or would you, respect or not, do what you're told because there will be consequences otherwise.
    Lol, so we're back to arguing a junior high is like a professional work environment?

  8. #598
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: Jhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Lol, so we're back to arguing a junior high is like a professional work environment?
    In a lot of ways it is. Is school not preparing you for the real world? The teacher is your "boss", and if you don't do what the teacher asks of you, or you harass the teacher, there will be major consequences.

    Your synopsis has been children CAN NOT be disciplined, so we must fire the teacher for being harassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #599
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    an't shake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Your synopsis has been children CAN NOT be disciplined, so we must fire the teacher for being harassed.
    No, that is just one of the many arguments you keep claiming I am making. In fact we extensively went over the subject like two days ago

  10. #600
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    No one here ever said they wanted to become one, just that they weren't going to try to get people fired because they once were in porn.

    I still haven't seen anybody that's become a pornstar because their middle school teacher used to be one. Perhaps our kinds aren't the gentle little flowers you make them out to be, and perhaps they can learn to be tolerant of people. I don't have much hope for you though.
    Too bad. Your argument is retarded to say the least. Give the poor porno queen a second chance at the expense of the children learning? Nope sorry, the classroom is not the place for redemption. She can get a job that does not involve working so closely with children. School is about the kids, not the teachers.

    The school board only has to ask themselves one question, is this teacher going to be a distraction to the students? Obviously they thought so, and they would know their student body much better than you I'm afraid.

Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •