Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 682

Thread: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to cla

  1. #581
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    I guess that's just the difference. I don't care why they got into porn. They are sovereign human beings who have made their lifestyle choices. When they decide some day later to put porn behind them and get an upstanding job, I'm not going to be hating on them and try to get them fired.

    You don't seem to care about their well-being at all, so stop acting like you do.
    Lol! You are funny!

    Of course I care about them. Just because I don't think they should be in charge of or teaching children does not mean I don't care about them. They can easily get work that doesn't involve children.

    It's you who doesn't care about them. You are not at all concerned about them, their welfare, why they got into the business, whether or not they are happy, just so long as you get to see your "performances" by them. It is quite obvious to all here, I'm sure, where some of the men's concerns lie, and it's pretty disgusting and selfish to say the very least. As if the pornography business is a respectable venture or something. Good grief!

  2. #582
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    I guess that's just the difference. I don't care why they got into porn. They are sovereign human beings who have made their lifestyle choices. When they decide some day later to put porn behind them and get an upstanding job, I'm not going to be hating on them and try to get them fired.

    You don't seem to care about their well-being at all, so stop acting like you do.
    Quoted and highlighted to make my point.

  3. #583
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,554

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Lol! You are funny!

    Of course I care about them. Just because I don't think they should be in charge of or teaching children does not mean I don't care about them. They can easily get work that doesn't involve children.

    It's you who doesn't care about them. You are not at all concerned about them, their welfare, why they got into the business, whether or not they are happy, just so long as you get to see your "performances" by them. It is quite obvious to all here, I'm sure, where some of the men's concerns lie, and it's pretty disgusting and selfish to say the very least. As if the pornography business is a respectable venture or something. Good grief!
    No, I just don't make up my mind about what legal professions are respectable, and which aren't. I also then don't take those preconceived notions and try to convince people that anyone who was once in one of those professions should be fired from their current jobs.

    While you're doing your research about why people become pornstars, let me know if you come across anybody saying "I became a pornstar because my middle school teacher used to be one." I'm willing to bet there are much more serious reasons than that, and that you all just might be overreacting.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Quoted and highlighted to make my point.
    Nope, I really dont' care. I also don't care why some people are gay, some are muslims, and some like dungeons and dragons. I respect their right to live their lives as they choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  4. #584
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    No, I just don't make up my mind about what legal professions are respectable, and which aren't. I also then don't take those preconceived notions and try to convince people that anyone who was once in one of those professions should be fired from their current jobs.

    While you're doing your research about why people become pornstars, let me know if you come across anybody saying "I became a pornstar because my middle school teacher used to be one." I'm willing to bet there are much more serious reasons than that, and that you all just might be overreacting.



    Nope, I really dont' care. I also don't care why some people are gay, some are muslims, and some like dungeons and dragons. I respect their right to live their lives as they choose.
    Yes, I think it's attitudes like this that are the reason why no one cares about anyone else anymore. Who cares as long as it isn't YOUR daughter. All of these responses are typical for guys who are so self-centered that they only care about getting their rocks off with their pornography obsessions. To hell with the human suffering involved.

    BTW, even if they ARE victims, as you say, it was ultimately their decisions to partake in this profession. Therefore, the school system and society are NOT to blame for this particular woman's choices in life. She has to live with the consequences of her poor choices now. That's all there is too it. It's called having personal responsibility and taking responsibility for your own actions in life.

    There are PLENTY of professions that she could choose that do not involve children, or at least not to the extent of being a teacher would.

    Also, do you think that children should be allowed to legally view pornography and that it is a healthy thing for boys of 12 years old to be viewing some of the pornography that is out today, a lot of which simulates rape and humiliation role-playing?

  5. #585
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Here's some interesting commentary, right from the mouth of Jenna Jameson, America's most famous porno queen. Sounds VERY glamorous and like a good living, right? No WONDER they get paid so much. Ewwwww.

    Jenna Jameson's 25 Good Reasons Why No One Would Ever Want To Become a Porn Star -- (Compiled by AntiPornography.org)

  6. #586
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    AND THIS IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE!!!! lol

    porn star is now equal to criminals and child molesters! wow, thanks

    Shame on you ChrisL, you are better than that
    Sorry OJ. Didn't mean to ignore you, but you just posted WAY too many responses all at once. If there is something in particular you would like me to address, feel free to ask.

  7. #587
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    The men that are supporting this woman KNOW that pornography is not a good lifestyle for MOST women. They are supporting this because of their own selfish desires. They don't care at ALL about the women, why they would participate in this profession, etc.

    The most telling of this is when the term, "who cares if they enjoyed it?" is used.
    Your position is self contradictory because you are using the victimization of the female performers to demonize the porn business, yet you want to add to a former female performer's hardship by supporting the decision to ban the ex-performer from her career of choice because of her past.

  8. #588
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    .... Forced intercourse was most accepted was that in which the girl had sexually excited her date.
    That is the traditional conservative view that "sluts" are lesser beings that deserve all of the mistreatment that they may encounter. That is why we have politicians talking about "legitimate rape," Rush Limbaugh calling a college student a slut for advocating for access to contraceptives, and a school board and judge willing to ruin the career of a teacher for video recorded sex acts that she did seven years ago.

  9. #589
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 05:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Oh and another thing, maybe some parents DON'T want some porn slut teaching their children. There's nothing wrong with that. If the majority of parents don't want her teaching their children, then that is completely fair.



    ck, we should let murders, pimps and drug dealers teach our kids too, maybe even some "reformed" pedobears.

    They don't care at ALL about the women, why they would participate in this profession, etc.
    Excellent example of the conservative mindset: Call a porn star a slut and the equivalent of a muderer, but those who criticize firing her for her past are the ones who "don't care at ALL about the women."
    Last edited by Hard Truth; 01-19-13 at 10:47 PM.

  10. #590
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Sorry OJ. Didn't mean to ignore you, but you just posted WAY too many responses all at once. If there is something in particular you would like me to address, feel free to ask.
    no biggie you werent here and i was playing catch up because i was gone for a day or so and was pages behind

    thats up to you if you want to repsond I stated my points i just think that logically you are better than you posted because you showed your biased which is obviously effecting your reasoning thats all.

    Now by all means you do NOT have to think well of this woman but your verbiage exposed your bias in THIS particular case that all and i think you are better.

    See post 559

    thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •