Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 682

Thread: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to cla

  1. #511
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Oh and another thing, maybe some parents DON'T want some porn slut teaching their children. There's nothing wrong with that. If the majority of parents don't want her teaching their children, then that is completely fair.

  2. #512
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    If theyre all watching porn, whats the difference between her and a sports star.

    I heard an old Hawaiian saying:

    If they dont understand then they dont understand. No problem.

    If they do understand then they already know. No problem.

    Seen one porn you seen em all. If porns already a part of their lives, its just another (less "acceptable") form of celebrity.

    And as to the post you didnt understand, she was fired for hiding her scarlett "P".

    So you feel she shouldn't lie about her scarlett "P". So she SHOULD wear one.
    Okay, how about a P and an L, maybe even an S for "slut" or a "W" for whore right smack-dab in the middle of her forehead. Lol!

  3. #513
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    If theyre all watching porn, whats the difference between her and a sports star.

    I heard an old Hawaiian saying:

    If they dont understand then they dont understand. No problem.

    If they do understand then they already know. No problem.

    Seen one porn you seen em all. If porns already a part of their lives, its just another (less "acceptable") form of celebrity.

    And as to the post you didnt understand, she was fired for hiding her scarlett "P".

    So you feel she shouldn't lie about her scarlett "P". So she SHOULD wear one.
    Maybe she should just stick to doing porn and keep herself away from kids? The money's probably better anyway.

  4. #514
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    You know, another problem I have with this is you guys trying to make it sound like this "porn" is some kind of good old-fashioned harmless fun. It isn't. Most of these kinds of porns are about objectifying women as sex toys and degrading them. It isn't like "oh this woman is just exploring her sexuality." She let a bunch of people degrade her for money. I wouldn't want someone who thinks so little of herself teaching my child ANYTHING.

  5. #515
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Oh and another thing, maybe some parents DON'T want some porn slut teaching their children. There's nothing wrong with that. If the majority of parents don't want her teaching their children, then that is completely fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Okay, how about a P and an L, maybe even an S for "slut" or a "W" for whore right smack-dab in the middle of her forehead. Lol!
    Slut and whore and a scarlet letter huh...apprently you must have red a different book in school than I did. Or just didn't learn from it. hmm wonder what it was that distracted you.....
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #516
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    I'm sure plenty of people would like to hire her as a secretary.

  7. #517
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You know, another problem I have with this is you guys trying to make it sound like this "porn" is some kind of good old-fashioned harmless fun. It isn't. Most of these kinds of porns are about objectifying women as sex toys and degrading them. It isn't like "oh this woman is just exploring her sexuality." She let a bunch of people degrade her for money. I wouldn't want someone who thinks so little of herself teaching my child ANYTHING.
    Two words come to mind when reading this post....Radical Feminist.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #518
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Slut and whore and a scarlet letter huh...apprently you must have red a different book in school than I did. Or just didn't learn from it. hmm wonder what it was that distracted you.....
    Uh, I was joking. Ever hear of a joke before?

  9. #519
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Two words come to mind when reading this post....Radical Feminist.
    Face facts, the bitch is just nasty.

  10. #520
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    I'm sure plenty of people would like to hire her as a secretary.
    I'm sure, and it wouldn't be for her typing skills either.

Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •