Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 682

Thread: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to cla

  1. #431
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,587

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    One, being gay or muslim isn't the same as making commercial porn for public consumption. Hence, responding to the possible rigors of employing such a person would demand a different response.

    like I said, this is ore akin to getting a tattoo on the face



    dude, as people have explained it would likely be an ongoing issue every year. I doubt the response to a muslim, or even a gay person, would be similar to a porn star. If it was, clearly there is a more reasonable demand to attempt to better control the issue, with the added man power and resources it would require, for something with more social value than a porn career or a ****ty face tattoo.

    Again, the entire nature of the two are totally different

    PS are we really arguing "pornstar as oppressed class of people" now?
    Attempt # 4. You're continuing to try to make the argument that being gay or muslim isn't the same as being a pornstar, and continue to refuse to answer how it would actually be solved if the kids were harassing a gay teacher.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  2. #432
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Attempt # 4. You're continuing to try to make the argument that being gay or muslim isn't the same as being a pornstar, and continue to refuse to answer how it would actually be solved if the kids were harassing a gay teacher.
    from above "If it was, clearly there is a more reasonable demand to attempt to better control the issue, with the added man power and resources it would require, for something with more social value than a porn career or a ****ty face tattoo."

  3. #433
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,587

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    from above "If it was, clearly there is a more reasonable demand to attempt to better control the issue, with the added man power and resources it would require, for something with more social value than a porn career or a ****ty face tattoo."
    You're still not describing what would be done, just that added man power and resources would be required. Come on, half of your arguments have been based on quote: "My personal experience", yet your experience isn't enough to tell you what would be done?

    So what would be done?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  4. #434
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    You're still not describing what would be done, just that added man power and resources would be required. Come on, half of your arguments have been based on quote: "My personal experience", yet your experience isn't enough to tell you what would be done?

    So what would be done?
    what, are you asking for a specific plan of action?

  5. #435
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,587

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    what, are you asking for a specific plan of action?
    Yes, you've said over and over again that when the kids start harassing the teacher, nothing can be done about it. The harassment would be such an issue, that the teacher (in this case, the woman) would have to be fired. You've gone on to use words like 'impossible' when describing the students in their learning environment.

    So that's the question. Since it's near impossible to stop teenage kids from harassing a teacher about being in porn, what can be done to stop teenage kids from harassing a teacher about being gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  6. #436
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Yes, you've said over and over again that when the kids start harassing the teacher, nothing can be done about it. The harassment would be such an issue, that the teacher (in this case, the woman) would have to be fired. You've gone on to use words like 'impossible' when describing the students in their learning environment.
    read what you quote here. then read my response about the nature of the two things and why one would warrent the extra effort in addressing, while the other one concerns something of no social value (offensive face tattoo)

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061365488

    It's the same reason political speech is protected but some guy yelling profanity on the corner isn't

  7. #437
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,587

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    read what you quote here. then read my response about the nature of the two things and why one would warrent the extra effort in addressing, while the other one concerns something of no social value (offensive face tattoo)

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061365488

    It's the same reason political speech is protected but some guy yelling profanity on the corner isn't
    Yes, I know what your views on face tattoos are, and I couldn't care less. I've tried for far too many posts now to ask you what you would do, and after having refused to answer, playing dumb, then refusing to answer again, it's obvious that you don't know what they would do.

    You've found yourself caught in a logical fallacy. You made your argument up on how impossible it would be to stop kids from harassing a teacher, yet can't explain what measures would be taken to stop the bullying of a gay teacher.

    Fact is, I know exactly what they would do when a kid harasses a teacher, because I've seen it. They suspend the **** out of him. The rest of the kids tend to keep their mouths shut, at least around teachers, after that.

    I don't really have any desire to keep watching you avoid questions, so I'm done here. I bid you good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  8. #438
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Yes, I know what your views on face tattoos are, and I couldn't care less. I've tried for far too many posts now to ask you what you would do, and after having refused to answer, playing dumb, then refusing to answer again, it's obvious that you don't know what they would do.

    You've found yourself caught in a logical fallacy. You made your argument up on how impossible it would be to stop kids from harassing a teacher, yet can't explain what measures would be taken to stop the bullying of a gay teacher.

    Fact is, I know exactly what they would do when a kid harasses a teacher, because I've seen it. They suspend the **** out of him. The rest of the kids tend to keep their mouths shut, at least around teachers, after that.

    I don't really have any desire to keep watching you avoid questions, so I'm done here. I bid you good day.
    I thought I gave you an answer and fail to see how it's a logical fallacy. Sorry. Not sure what fallacy I would be making though

  9. #439
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Moderator's Warning:
    Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to claThis is a political debate forum, not some kind of psycologist retreat. There's a topic of this thread and it's not any posters views of another posters psycological makeup or "state". I suggest people stick to discussing the TOPIC if they can't respond to posters without atttacking

  10. #440
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    So she should wear a scarlet "P"?
    No an L for "liar."

Page 44 of 69 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •