Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 682

Thread: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to cla

  1. #411
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,568

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Einzige View Post
    More dumbass fearmongering from the Jayzus crowd. Really, isn't that expected by now?
    It's the typical GOP "Jesus hates fags" type crowd. By having a teacher who was a porn star, gay, or a muslim, it's going to turn the kids into all of those things.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  2. #412
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    No you didn't answer. All that you did was say "if you think that it won't be a disruption then I don't know what to tell you" or "its a strawman". Those are not answers to those questions. Those are avoiding answers to those questions.
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1061365304

  3. #413
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    It's the typical GOP "Jesus hates fags" type crowd. By having a teacher who was a porn star, gay, or a muslim, it's going to turn the kids into all of those things.
    wow, man, talk about uncalled for, baseless, and pointlessly nasty personal attacks

  4. #414
    Elitist as Hell.
    Einzige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-29-16 @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,655

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    wow, man, talk about uncalled for, baseless, and pointlessly nasty personal attacks
    Did he call you out in particular for being a part of the "Jesus hates fags" crowd? I think you're a particularly sad case, being a self-professed atheist who buys into the Movement Conservative social nonsense, but I'm pretty sure you're explicitly disqualified from being grouped in under his rubric.
    I dip my forefinger in the watery blood of your impotent mad-redeemer (your Divine Democrat — your Hebrew Madman) and write over his thorn-torn brow, “The true prince of Evil — the king of the Slaves!”
    - Ragnar Redbeard, Might Is Right, 1890

  5. #415
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Einzige View Post
    Did he call you out in particular for being a part of the "Jesus hates fags" crowd? I think you're a particularly sad case, being a self-professed atheist who buys into the Movement Conservative social nonsense, but I'm pretty sure you're explicitly disqualified from being grouped in under his rubric.
    Yes, he has accused me of such personally here numerous times in this thread. Secondly, I really don't care what your personal opinion is of me, and am really baffled why you even felt the need to express it like I would. Third, my arguments have nothing to do with a dislike of porn, in anyway.


    Maybe read first then e-rage after

  6. #416
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,568

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    wow, man, talk about uncalled for, baseless, and pointlessly nasty personal attacks
    Was I talking about you? You're not the only person in this thread and the world doesn't revolve around you. If you say you're an atheist then your discriminatory practices must stem from some other psychological issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  7. #417
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Was I talking about you? You're not the only person in this thread and the world doesn't revolve around you. If you say you're an atheist then your discriminatory practices must stem from some other psychological issue.

    what is the need with some of you guys to turn this personal?

  8. #418
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,568

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    what is the need with some of you guys to turn this personal?
    Sorry, I just hate discrimination. I find it vile and disgusting. I also find it disgusting that you stand up for the harassers instead of the people being harassed.

    So tell me, based on your entire argument of "kids will be kids" and "We should fire those who are harassed". How is your view any different than if a gay or muslim teacher were harassed by their students? Would you fire them? I mean hell, the kids and the parents don't respect them, I guess that means they should be gone, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #419
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Sorry, I just hate discrimination. I find it vile and disgusting. I also find it disgusting that you stand up for the harassers instead of the people being harassed.
    1) discrimination isn't wrong in all cases: one would clearly discriminate against child molesters when looking for a nanny

    2) attacking people doesn't nothing to establish your view that there is some actionable form of discrimination here. I am arguing it's reasonable because her past actions, and their public nature, would make it impossible for her to teach, and I listed the reasons why numerous times

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    So tell me, based on your entire argument of "kids will be kids" and "We should fire those who are harassed". How is your view any different than if a gay or muslim teacher were harassed by their students? Would you fire them? I mean hell, the kids and the parents don't respect them, I guess that means they should be gone, right?
    how is being gay or muslim comparable to doing commercial porn? The nature of the thing causing the controversy is completely different and would likely garner a completely different response from kids.


    Again, the apt comparison here is a controversial tattoo on the face.

  10. #420
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,568

    Re: Rhake porn past, must not return to cla

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    1) discrimination isn't wrong in all cases: one would clearly discriminate against child molesters when looking for a nanny

    2) attacking people doesn't nothing to establish your view that there is some actionable form of discrimination here. I am arguing it's reasonable because her past actions, and their public nature, would make it impossible for her to teach, and I listed the reasons why numerous times
    1) Child molesters are criminals, so that was a ridiculous comparison. She has committed no crime.
    2) Yes, you're arguing, using definite words like 'impossible', yet have provided nothing more than speculation about the actions of teenagers, with zero evidence or case studies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    how is being gay or muslim comparable to doing commercial porn? The nature of the thing causing the controversy is completely different and would likely garner a completely different response from kids.
    Your arguments have been entirely based on how the kids will harass the teacher. So how would the school disctrict stop harassment of a gay or muslim teacher? How is that any different at all? I would argue that for a long time, and possibly even today, being gay is even more controversial. Perhaps you haven't seen the massive battle over gay rights that has been going on.

    Being a christian, in porn, gay, a muslim, are all the same. They are all people who are legally exercising their individual liberties. If a few of us decided to make our own religion, Pornology, where our god requires us to star in porn at some point during our lives, it then becomes our religion. At that point would you stop discriminating?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •