Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 682

Thread: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to cla

  1. #291
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    I think she should lead the sex ed class. Imagine how much she could teach our yoots about handling a banana.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    but thats what im asking what is the so called "lie" if it was just not disclosing i have no problem with it, she doesnt have to disclose.

    what do impressionable children have to do with it? her past i mean?
    That is just what another poster said that he/she read, that she apparently lied when confronted initially and she said it wasn't her.

    Impressionable children: It is the children who discovered her former career. How can they be expected to sit in a classroom and take a teacher seriously who they watched have sex online? You seriously think the students (especially the male students) will take her seriously and have respect for her as their teacher in general?

  3. #293
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    I believe any lie, on any job application, for any company, any where in the USofA, is reasonable grounds for dismissal.

    And not disclosing or hiding past employment history is lying.

    Would you want a full-fledged member of a known hate-group teaching children?

  4. #294
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Stacie Halas, California Teacher Fired For Porn Star Past, Loses Appeal

    Halas, 32, was continually deceitful about her nine-month career in porn before she went to work at the school, the judges said.
    In hearings, former assistant principal Wayne Saddler testified that at the start of a sex video, Halas talked about being a teacher and he felt her effectiveness in the classroom had been compromised.

  5. #295
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    That is just what another poster said that he/she read, that she apparently lied when confronted initially and she said it wasn't her.

    Impressionable children: It is the children who discovered her former career. How can they be expected to sit in a classroom and take a teacher seriously who they watched have sex online? You seriously think the students (especially the male students) will take her seriously and have respect for her as their teacher in general?
    because they are children, shes and adult and they do as they are told. if they have an issue with that the problem is theirs, their parents, that teacher and the administration that cant make them do such.

    The normal and good kids will be fine, the others are dealt with accordingly.

    How many kids saw thier parents naked or having sex?
    how many teachers have had sex changes?
    etc etc etc

    the fact that shes a teacher and they are the student is all they need to be in line.

    My gyms was really old, i seen his whole ass and he **** himself one time, guess what, while the kids joked about it, he still commend respect and he received it because that was his and the faculty's choice.

    You disagree?

    Porn isnt illegal, doesnt make her a criminal and it has no ability to impact them without the fault and or short comings of the parents/faculty involved
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #296
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:33 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,494

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    because they are children, shes and adult and they do as they are told. if they have an issue with that the problem is theirs, their parents, that teacher and the administration that cant make them do such.

    The normal and good kids will be fine, the others are dealt with accordingly.

    How many kids saw thier parents naked or having sex?
    how many teachers have had sex changes?
    etc etc etc

    the fact that shes a teacher and they are the student is all they need to be in line.

    My gyms was really old, i seen his whole ass and he **** himself one time, guess what, while the kids joked about it, he still commend respect and he received it because that was his and the faculty's choice.

    You disagree?

    Porn isnt illegal, doesnt make her a criminal and it has no ability to impact them without the fault and or short comings of the parents/faculty involved
    You're very much out of touch with how middle school kids, and many parents behave these days aren't you?

  7. #297
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I believe any lie, on any job application, for any company, any where in the USofA, is reasonable grounds for dismissal.

    2.)And not disclosing or hiding past employment history is lying.

    3.)Would you want a full-fledged member of a known hate-group teaching children?
    1.) did this factually happen?
    2.) nope not unless some contract or verbiage says so, certain things arent even allowed to be discussed if you worked on classified materials or copyright items or development etc etc
    3.) is he active or is it in his past? did he commit crimes do illegal activity?

    whould i want somebody who practices <insert religion here> or what about a school counselor that is also a console at an abortion clinic in the evenings? or for gay couples? I democratic/republican party organizer?

    where is the line? who gets to draw it?

    (note: im not saying any of this would bother YOU specifically im just giving examples)
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #298
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    [QUOTE=Objective-J;1061361702]
    because they are children, shes and adult and they do as they are told. if they have an issue with that the problem is theirs, their parents, that teacher and the administration that cant make them do such.
    Ba-ha-ha. Maybe in a perfect world. Join us here in the REAL world OJ.

    The normal and good kids will be fine, the others are dealt with accordingly.
    Oh, so who judges who are the "normal and good kids." I suppose some people would consider this teacher "abnormal and not good" because of her prior profession. That is completely subjective, based on personal experiences and morals and values.

    How many kids saw thier parents naked or having sex?
    how many teachers have had sex changes?
    etc etc etc
    WTF? How the heck should I know?


    the fact that shes a teacher and they are the student is all they need to be in line.
    Again, this is ridiculous. Did you go to school and were you a boy? How would YOU have reacted after seeing your cute teacher in a porno flick? Seriously.

    My gyms was really old, i seen his whole ass and he **** himself one time, guess what, while the kids joked about it, he still commend respect and he received it because that was his and the faculty's choice.
    That is a completely different scenario, and you know it.

    Oops, I accidentally deleted the rest of your post, but I never said she was a criminal. I would say it is up to the community on whether or not they want her to continue to teach their children.

    You see, these are things that people need to think about seriously. The things you do have consequences. Those consequences may seem unfair to you, but such is life. No one EVER said life was fair.

  9. #299
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    You're very much out of touch with how middle school kids, and many parents behave these days aren't you?
    100% wrong, i work with them directly, thanks, now i do more at the HS this year but just as recent as last year i was doing both and the year before that strictly MS.

    now if you are simply saying that the children are more classless and disrespectful nowadays and that parents also let them be, then yes I agree but again thats not the teachers fault, thats the fault of kids/parents.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #300
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,552

    Re: Judges say Calif. middle school teacher can't shake porn past, must not return to

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Again, this is ridiculous. Did you go to school and were you a boy? How would YOU have reacted after seeing your cute teacher in a porno flick? Seriously.
    I would've giggled about it for a week, then something new would've come along. I also would've kept my mouth shut after the first kid got suspended for teasing her about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •