View Poll Results: Do you find using kids in a tactical political move is bad taste?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    36 83.72%
  • No

    7 16.28%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement

  1. #81
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Translation: Obamatrons don't like to be identified as socialist supporting dweebs... because socialism = failure... and Socialists are sensitive about (being made responsible for) failure.
    Again you show you have no clue what socialism is nor who really is a socialist.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #82
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:49 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,450
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Again you show you have no clue what socialism is nor who really is a socialist.
    You know I howl every time one of you socialists try in vain to run from what you are and what you support.

    I will say, a great proportion of Parasite Nation have no clue of what they voted for... and well... you can't blame many of 'em with the socialist loving propagandists we have dominating the press. The Soviets missed the boat by about 20-years. Gorby must be pissed he had to deal with Reagan and not Obama.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #83
    Student Vapor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Last Seen
    03-18-13 @ 01:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    150

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    You know I howl every time one of you socialists try in vain to run from what you are and what you support.

    I will say, a great proportion of Parasite Nation have no clue of what they voted for... and well... you can't blame many of 'em with the socialist loving propagandists we have dominating the press. The Soviets missed the boat by about 20-years. Gorby must be pissed he had to deal with Reagan and not Obama.
    Yes, look at just how socialist our commie-illegal-immigrant president is.
    The Political Compass - US Presidential Election 2012

    He's a whole ONE POINT further to the left than Mitt Romney!

    And for the record, that compass is done on an international scale, not a US-standalone scale. The most leftist American would probably be too conservative to join your average European socialist party. Affordable healthcare isn't socialist and neither are higher taxes on the wealthy...under Republican President Dwight Eisenhower, the tax rate on the wealthy was 91%. It was under Democrat LBJ that it started to slide, down to 75%.

    Long story short, go pick up a political manifesto that wasn't written by Rush Limbaugh or Bill O'Reilly, then tell me what socialism is.

  4. #84
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    03-23-13 @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,265

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Utility Man View Post
    The same hacks that would say background checks are an issue when purchasing firearms are usually the same ones that would argue that voters should be required to undergo a rectal exam before casting a ballot.

    Mental midgets is all they are.
    Yeah and some mental midgets will argue that presenting a valid ID to prove you are a citizen to vote is too much of a infringement on a persons rights go figure.

  5. #85
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,323

    Obama plans to surround himself with children during gun control announcement

    It's because the people who voted for Obama and tipped the scales are too lazy to go get the ID.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #86
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    You know I howl every time one of you socialists try in vain to run from what you are and what you support.

    I will say, a great proportion of Parasite Nation have no clue of what they voted for... and well... you can't blame many of 'em with the socialist loving propagandists we have dominating the press. The Soviets missed the boat by about 20-years. Gorby must be pissed he had to deal with Reagan and not Obama.
    This is why I say, correctly, that you have no idea what socialism even is. I am not a socialist, not even remotely. You keep trying this, and you keep failing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This is why I say, correctly, that you have no idea what socialism even is. I am not a socialist, not even remotely. You keep trying this, and you keep failing.
    This guy seems to know what Socialism is. Would you disagree with any of his points?

    WALKING INTO MORDOR - YouTube

  8. #88
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:49 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,450
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This is why I say, correctly, that you have no idea what socialism even is. I am not a socialist, not even remotely. You keep trying this, and you keep failing.
    You are "Very Liberal", and you libs support socialist legislation. It's how we got into the mess we are in... Socialist Legislation... Tax and Waste Programs.

    There is no scheme big enough for government that you socialists won't support, and cutting??? Never happens...OH! Correction... the military, intel services and national security programs... that you are both willing and EAGER to cut.

    You've got your Marxist trained wrecking ball in the White House... were is all this progress? He sure as the hell hasn't been promoting free market solutions... and you folks have been circle jerking the wagon. But no... you folks aren't socialists... just as most of you clowns aren't Liberals anymore. You're "progressive", "moderates", ugh... "centrists"... ROTFLOL... "No, no, no" (as one of Obama's Marxists said)... you're a bunch of socialists.

    You may fool yourself all the time, and you socialists are the easiest people to fool... because you are fools... but this cat knows when it walks like one, talks like one, and craps like one... it is "one".
    Last edited by zimmer; 01-23-13 at 12:38 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  9. #89
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,322
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    You are "Very Liberal", and you libs support socialist legislation. It's how we got into the mess we are in... Socialist Legislation... Tax and Waste Programs.

    There is no scheme big enough for government that you socialists won't support, and cutting??? Never happens...OH! Correction... the military, intel services and national security programs... that you are both willing and EAGER to cut.

    You've got your Marxist trained wrecking ball in the White House... were is all this progress? He sure as the hell hasn't been promoting free market solutions... and you folks have been circle jerking the wagon. But no... you folks aren't socialists... just as most of you clowns aren't Liberals anymore. You're "progressive", "moderates", ugh... "centrists"... ROTFLOL... "No, no, no" (as one of Obama's Marxists said)... you're a bunch of socialists.

    You may fool yourself all the time, and you socialists are the easiest people to fool... because you are fools... but this cat knows when it walks like one, talks like one, and craps like one... it is "one".
    Liberal is not a legislation. Liberal is not a position on an issue. Liberal is an ideology, and one that is not socialism. Unless you can point out where I support socialist legislation, your argument fails, badly.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #90
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Obama surrounds himself by kids while removing our rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Liberal is not a legislation. Liberal is not a position on an issue. Liberal is an ideology, and one that is not socialism. Unless you can point out where I support socialist legislation, your argument fails, badly.
    The left has commandeered the term 'Liberal', which at one time meant something understandable in political terms, in order to not call themselves Socialist. They did the same with "Progressive" and when that veneer wears too thin they will come up with another euphemism.

    In turn they deny that USSR had anything to do with Socialism, that NAZI had anything to do with Socialism or that Fascism had anything to with Socialism. They will try to own the language, just as Orwell clearly understood and predicted during the 1930's and 40's.

    Today Liberalism does not mean what it once did, just as being called Gay does not mean you look to be in especially good spirits.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •