Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher did

  1. #21
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    Yes it is. All they have to to do is call in law enforcement. But the won't. To do so would make it public and expose them for the idiots they are.
    The girl or her mother can also bring in law enforcement, and by all accounts should be the ones that do it. The girl and her mother would be the ones to press charges.
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  2. #22
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What? Surely you must be joking....This incident is what it is, I am here to discuss it....You don't like that it was brought up? Now that is politicizing it if you ask me.
    So now it is my fault you went political in the first post? That is an interesting spin...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #23
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So now it is my fault you went political in the first post? That is an interesting spin...

    This isn't about me....Is there something you'd like to constructively say about the opening article/story that happened in NYC school system? Or would like to continue down this path of personal attack?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #24
    Sage
    EagleAye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    03-28-13 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,697

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    One mentally challenged girl in a room full of juvenile delinquent boys with violent tendencies? Sheer idiocy. The Administrators should be sacked and banned from ever working in the field again. The teacher was fired, but I would say she should face criminal charges. Gross negligence or child endangerment, or something along those lines.
    Check out my Blog http://momusnews.wordpress.com/
    Sherry's Photography site: http://www.sheywicklundphotos.com/

  5. #25
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,431

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Regarding the school itself

    Martin De Porres School - 621 Elmont Rd, Elmont, NY - Trulia

    Profile



    School Type: Private


    Student Enrollment: 72

    It is a private school, and as such unlikely to have its teachers unionized
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  6. #26
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,613

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    She will not stay fired.
    How do you know that? You should take the advice of- you think you know, but you have no idea!

  7. #27
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleAye View Post
    One mentally challenged girl in a room full of juvenile delinquent boys with violent tendencies? Sheer idiocy. The Administrators should be sacked and banned from ever working in the field again. The teacher was fired, but I would say she should face criminal charges. Gross negligence or child endangerment, or something along those lines.
    sure if the story is true with its connotations. I am skeptical though since it is based on a lawsuit and not a police report.

  8. #28
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    We can all be horrified at this story coming out of NYC, and the actions, or shall I say inaction of the teacher involved in this tragedy. But the larger question here is that of the mother who says that she tried to get her daughter removed from that situation before this happened, only to be either ignored or rebuffed by school system officials that thought they knew better. We hear nothing in this story of what happened to the teacher who did nothing during the attack, or if the administrators in question were suspended as well. Why? My personal thoughts are that the Union is protecting these scumbags, and proponents of the Union wonder why it is that anecdotal evidence is so often used against unions in today's conversation, well, just read this story, it is appalling.
    Oh my God, a girl gets raped, and it's because of those Evil Unions!

    Can't argue with that. Largely because you can't argue with illogical conclusions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  9. #29
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,125

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Tammerlain View Post
    Regarding the school itself

    Martin De Porres School - 621 Elmont Rd, Elmont, NY - Trulia

    Profile



    School Type: Private


    Student Enrollment: 72

    It is a private school, and as such unlikely to have its teachers unionized
    Take your silly facts elsewhere. Can't you see that something bad happened and the only possible reason is lefties?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  10. #30
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Mentally challenged girl, 15, 'gang raped under her desk during class as teacher

    Wow...what can you say to this

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •