http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/2000/12/art1full.pdf1. Personal supply services, 2.2m.
2. Eating and drinking places, 1.5m.
3. Local government education, 1.4m.
4. Computer and data processing services, 1.1m.
5. Local government, except education, .8m.
Restaurants/bars (wealth), government, tech, government.
2) Your #'s are for 1989-1999, which is irrelevant. We're talking about the dot com boom which was 1997-2000 (at the latest)
3) Not all of those IT jobs were in the internet side of the IT.
Last edited by ecofarm; 01-16-13 at 02:20 AM.
July...I believe the article suggests that since the tax increases are retroactive AND there was a major increase in 4th quarter revenue the budget reflects an overly optimistic projections.
Kinda also confused on the 'wingnut newsource'...CNBC, really?...OH I forgot the standard knee-jerk leftwing meme...ALWAYS attack the source...typical...
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!