Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 228

Thread: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxnews.

  1. #151
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    laugh all you want but as usual you are clueless and factually wrong
    yep not a liberal and yes i am definitely not a conservative and would never want to be, Im an independent and always will be. IMO its the only way to be, im not a sheep and if i did identify under any party i would be some type of moderate because i dont follow just to follow.

    remind me again how this changes the fact you are wrong? oh thats right it doesnt, just another deflection that failed.
    Independent means you are independent of a party, that does NOT mean you are not liberal.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  2. #152
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Independent means you are independent of a party, that does NOT mean you are not liberal.
    yet the fact remains im not a liberal, so post that cool laughing emoticon again that makes you post an even bigger fail, since you are wrong . . . . again

    wow its so funny completely owning you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #153
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    You actually didn't address my point. Moving them off-base due to a new military stupid regulation IS the bullying for a special interest group.
    Because you've missed the point:

    There is no right to have the Federal government sponsor your discrimination. The government isn't allowed to do that.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #154
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Because you've missed the point:

    There is no right to have the Federal government sponsor your discrimination. The government isn't allowed to do that.
    If it was in fact valid discrimination based on an unchangeable trait such as race.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  5. #155
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yet the fact remains im not a liberal, so post that cool laughing emoticon again that makes you post an even bigger fail, since you are wrong . . . . again

    wow its so funny completely owning you
    Please explain how you are NOT liberal.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    If it was in fact valid discrimination based on an unchangeable trait such as race.
    It doesn't matter, they aren't allowed to descriminate against a LEGAL thing like homosexuality. A point that escapes you again.

    It gives me great pleasure knowing that you can't do anything about this. Deal with it and thump your bible all you want, it's doing no good. They still will be doing this.

  7. #157
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Please explain how you are NOT liberal.
    simple im not, no explanation needed. See honest unbiased adults dont think in stereotypes. I know lots of conservatives that are pro-choice and pro equal rights for gays, should i go tell them they arent conservatives because YOU said so? lol just like i know liberals that are not pro-choice etc.

    sorry this is just exposing more of your own issues. Some how you think you get to tell people what they are but like nearly everything you do here its a compete failure.

    you are welcome to your opinion but its wrong
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #158
    Guru
    WorldWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,041

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    If it was in fact valid discrimination based on an unchangeable trait such as race.

    Discrimination has nothing to do with an "unchangeable trait" to be valid or invalid. Discrimination is a decision made along categorical lines instead of based on the individual, valid or invalid discrimination is not depended on an "unchangeable trait". From a government standpoint valid or invalid discrimination is based on a compelling government interest in treating members of a group differently.

    Such clubs cannot discriminate based on religion with is not an "unchallengeable trait". Such clubs cannot discriminate against spouses based on the number of children which is not an "unchangeable trait". They cannot discriminate based on their citizenship status which is not an "unchangeable trait".


    >>>>

  9. #159
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    It doesn't matter, they aren't allowed to descriminate against a LEGAL thing like homosexuality. A point that escapes you again.

    It gives me great pleasure knowing that you can't do anything about this. Deal with it and thump your bible all you want, it's doing no good. They still will be doing this.
    Good thing it is not legal in my state. Whew.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #160
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    simple im not, no explanation needed. See honest unbiased adults dont think in stereotypes. I know lots of conservatives that are pro-choice and pro equal rights for gays, should i go tell them they arent conservatives because YOU said so? lol just like i know liberals that are not pro-choice etc.

    sorry this is just exposing more of your own issues. Some how you think you get to tell people what they are but like nearly everything you do here its a compete failure.

    you are welcome to your opinion but its wrong
    Way to dodge the question.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •