Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 228

Thread: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxnews.

  1. #141
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    really? weird i wonder what they are fighting for and why they cant do things other Americans can do and why there's been court cases granting them marriage in the name of equality?


    oh thats right all that stuff is wrong, the laws established, the precedence, the cases and its only your false opinion that matters.

    no thanks ill stick with facts and the fact is they do not have equal rights no matter how much you lie about it.

    Your post fails again
    I can't help it if liberals, like yourself, are ignorant of the equality they do have. Anyone can get married.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  2. #142
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes, equal rights for military spouces is bullying.

    I suppose you're fine with a "white-only" club onmilitary posts too. I'm extremely thankful you have abosultely ZERO say in all of this.
    So are you calling me a racist now? Even though I have not indicated anything of that nature? Shame on you.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  3. #143
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So are religioius groups.
    Religion is protected by rights. Homosexuality (sin) is not.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    So are you calling me a racist now? Even though I have not indicated anything of that nature? Shame on you.
    Hey, you seem to believe that its the military groups rights to invite ANYONE or exclude AYNONE they want to, so why wouldn't you support a "white-only" club? Unless you are just being hypocritical because gays want to joi n those clubs. I'll let YOU decide which one you are and then YOU can get back to us ok?

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Religion is protected by rights. Homosexuality (sin) is not.
    Your comment mentioned special interest groups. Yes, religious groups are special interest groups. Sorry you hate the truth. Thr truth is, your comments are very ugly towards gays and I'm happy you can't do anything about this military club thing. Deal with it!

  6. #146
    Guru
    WorldWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,041

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    They already have equal rights.

    The Commonwealth of Virginia made the same type of argument to support anti-miscegenation in the Loving case, that Negro's and White's were treated the same therefore they were equal.


    How well did that logic work?


    >>>>

  7. #147
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    1.)I can't help it if liberals, like yourself,
    2.)are ignorant of the equality they do have. Anyone can get married.
    1.) not a liberal
    2.) facts prove you wrong no matter how many times you repeat this lie lol
    3.) this is also factually wrong

    well, as usual your post is destroyed by facts again, anything else?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #148
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) not a liberal
    2.) facts prove you wrong no matter how many times you repeat this lie lol
    3.) this is also factually wrong

    well, as usual your post is destroyed by facts again, anything else?
    Not a liberal? Pro-Choice, Pro-Gay, you definitely are not conservative.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  9. #149
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Not a liberal? Pro-Choice, Pro-Gay, you definitely are not conservative.
    laugh all you want but as usual you are clueless and factually wrong
    yep not a liberal and yes i am definitely not a conservative and would never want to be, Im an independent and always will be. IMO its the only way to be, im not a sheep and if i did identify under any party i would be some type of moderate because i dont follow just to follow.

    remind me again how this changes the fact you are wrong? oh thats right it doesnt, just another deflection that failed.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #150
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWatcher View Post
    The Commonwealth of Virginia made the same type of argument to support anti-miscegenation in the Loving case, that Negro's and White's were treated the same therefore they were equal.


    How well did that logic work?


    >>>>

    shhhhhhhh dont use facts to destroy his failed posts hell just ignore or deny them anyway
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •