Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 228

Thread: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxnews.

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Yep I'm a little Hitler standing up for gay rights. Paint the stache on me and ready the gas chambers.
    What "rights" don't gays have??

    Why don't you go spend your time forcing the United Negro College Fund to fund some white kids???

    Oh yeah because you're a "progressive."

    In your mind my aforementioned statement is "racist."

    Unbelievable!

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) deflection 1
    2.) deflection 2.
    Already told you i number your point and my responses out of convenience and courtesy so theres no confusion what i am responding to, and sorry if this bothers you but the solution is easy, Simply dont respond to me.
    3.) deflection 3, 100% false
    4.) deflection 4, oh no what will i ever do, so scared. I mean what will i do with all the intelligent, honest, insightful, objective and relevant postings you make <end sarcasm>
    5.) deflection 5 and yet you have ZERO logical and factual support of this
    6.) deflection 6

    can you back up these lies and illogical fallacies with any facts at all? any?
    Now you're blocked...........

    I told you - unlike Obama I make good on my promises when a draw a "red line."

    Bye....

  3. #103
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,523

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    What "rights" don't gays have??

    Why don't you go spend your time forcing the United Negro College Fund to fund some white kids???

    Oh yeah because you're a "progressive."

    In your mind my aforementioned statement is "racist."

    Unbelievable!
    Squirrel! *Snap* *Snap* HEY, the topic of this thread is about gay rights, you know the thing we're arguing about that you say they shouldn't be allowed to do.

    The fact that you bring up some unrelated whine about the UNCF is a little bit alarming. You seem angry, maybe you should look into that.

    Introspection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Marines Tell Spouses Clubs: Admit Same-Sex Spouses - ABC News





    back-up link: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses | Fox News

    more discrimination bites the dust, one step at a time equal rights is winning and will prevail.

    Good job Marines!
    Another preachy Gay Thumper thread

    Like these forums needed another one of these

  5. #105
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,523

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Another preachy Gay Thumper thread

    Like these forums needed another one of these
    Shouldn't you be in the "Obama broke my dishwasher and kicked my dog" thread?

  6. #106
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    1.)Now you're blocked...........
    2.) I told you - unlike Obama I make good on my promises when a draw a "red line."

    Bye....
    thats what i thought more deflections, wow you got thoroughly exposes and your ass handed to you

    1.) ooooooooo im blocked all that tells me is you know your BS doesnt work on me and if you ignore your posts being destroyed maybe it will be like it didnt actually happen. But that fact is, it did and it wont stop.
    2.) ok, your concession is accepted, its a smart move when you cant play with the big boys to move back down to the minors. good luck
    3.) maybe next time youll have some facts to back up your lies . . . happy trails
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Shouldn't you be in the "Obama broke my dishwasher and kicked my dog" thread?
    Obama broke the economy and he eats dog

    Get your facts straight

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Verax View Post
    Squirrel! *Snap* *Snap* HEY, the topic of this thread is about gay rights, you know the thing we're arguing about that you say they shouldn't be allowed to do.

    The fact that you bring up some unrelated whine about the UNCF is a little bit alarming. You seem angry, maybe you should look into that.

    Introspection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I never claimed or even asserted that you couldn't debate the issue - what I CLEARLY said/implied is that the government has ZERO right forcing others to do as they see fit...

    That isn't an opinion on my behalf - it's a Goddamn fact - a fact which in this situation violates the First Amendment...

  9. #109
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Another preachy Gay Thumper thread

    Like these forums needed another one of these
    nothign preachy about just stating the facts that discrimination is losing and equality is winning

    thats always a good thing, glad you could dry your eyes long enough to reply though.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #110
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Marines tell spouses clubs to admit same-sex spouses Read more: http://www.foxne

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I never claimed or even asserted that you couldn't debate the issue - what I CLEARLY said/implied is that the government has ZERO right forcing others to do as they see fit...

    That isn't an opinion on my behalf it's a goddamn fact - a fact which in this situation violates the First Amendment...
    100% false its not a fact no matter how many times you state this lie, why? because that is NOT what is happening here. Thats why nobody buys it. Please tell us some more fantasy though.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 09-17-13 at 08:15 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •