Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 337

Thread: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    recovery is still slow and exceptionally delicate. we aren't out of the woods yet.
    This is a joke.. look at the u6 numbers..

    Obama is a plague to destroy the USA... Obama is the Jihad..

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Because we haven't been hiring more bureaucrats. People who work for the government have jobs created by the government, ergo the government does create jobs.
    Its our money sherlock... they dont create jobs..

  3. #13
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    The liberals have imported forty million uneducated, poverty stricken unemployed, all with huge families. There will never be jobs for them. There will never be jobs for the inner city types. Few of them ever get educations, their culture disdains schools. Their "Jobs" are entry level jobs and employment success for them is raising the minimum wage.

    That is the reason for the overall anger, malaise and depression of Americans. Just walk out the front door and you see that your once beautiful country has turned into a repository for the world dependency class. Look out the window and you see their pregnant children pushing baby carriages down the sidewalks that you paid to build, they don't pay. They have overwhelmed every single city in the United States. There is no way to change it, no way to get it back, it's gone. Obama got us, we did our best, but he destroyed all that we had built.

    The reason you hear the word "Recovery" is because we have traditionally always had recoveries to prosperity. This time, the liberals have insured that we will not, there is no road back to the proud warrior America of charging lions and soaring eagles. It is taking a long time for Americans to wrap their mind around the fact that we are now a dependent, tolerant, no judgements country, filled with 3rd world types that relate to the mediocrity of Obama, the permanent mediocrity of third world worship, rage, hatred and violence.
    Last edited by Ray410; 01-04-13 at 01:35 PM.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    The liberals have imported forty million uneducated, poverty stricken unemployed, all with huge families. There will never be jobs for them. There will never be jobs for the inner city types. Few of them ever get educations, their culture disdains schools. Their "Jobs" are entry level jobs and employment success for them is raising the minimum wage.

    That is the reason for the overall anger, malaise and depression of Americans. Just walk out the front door and you see that your once beautiful country has turned into a repository for the world dependency class. Look out the window and you see their pregnant children pushing baby carriages down the sidewalks that you paid to build, they don't pay. They have overwhelmed every single city in the United States. There is no way to change it, no way to get it back, it's gone. Obama got us, we did our best, but he destroyed all that we had built.

    The reason you hear the word "Recovery" is because we have traditionally always had recoveries to prosperity. This time, the liberals have insured that we will not, there is no road back to the proud warrior America of charging lions and soaring eagles. It is taking a long time for Americans to wrap their mind around the fact that we are now a dependent, tolerant, no judgements country, filled with 3rd world types that relate to the mediocrity of Obama, the permanent mediocrity of third world worship, rage, hatred and violence.
    well siad... if Obama wanted a recovery he would have announced the GWB tax cuts to be permanent 3 years ago and we would have had a chance..

  5. #15
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,374

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    This is a joke.. look at the u6 numbers..
    Ok...Unchanged at 14.4%, down from a high of 17.1% in April, 2010. The official U3 is unchanged at 7.8%, down from a high of 10% in Oct 2009 (9.9% in April 2010 if you want a strict comparison). I fail to see why you think the U6 is more revealing...they both move in the same direction.
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    The liberals have imported forty million uneducated, poverty stricken unemployed, all with huge families. There will never be jobs for them. There will never be jobs for the inner city types. Few of them ever get educations, their culture disdains schools. Their "Jobs" are entry level jobs and employment success for them is raising the minimum wage.

    That is the reason for the overall anger, malaise and depression of Americans. Just walk out the front door and you see that your once beautiful country has turned into a repository for the world dependency class. Look out the window and you see their pregnant children pushing baby carriages down the sidewalks that you paid to build, they don't pay. They have overwhelmed every single city in the United States. There is no way to change it, no way to get it back, it's gone. Obama got us, we did our best, but he destroyed all that we had built.

    The reason you hear the word "Recovery" is because we have traditionally always had recoveries to prosperity. This time, the liberals have insured that we will not, there is no road back to the proud warrior America of charging lions and soaring eagles. It is taking a long time for Americans to wrap their mind around the fact that we are now a dependent, tolerant, no judgements country, filled with 3rd world types that relate to the mediocrity of Obama, the permanent mediocrity of third world worship, rage, hatred and violence.
    What you say is clearly true and for the the greatest nation in the world to come to this in just a couple of generations is a helluva sad thing. The American people with their strong traditions and sense of decency, the Americans who created the country for the people of today, would not understand what happened if they were to see it now.

    Solutions are not easy but one that comes to mind is the repeal of the 17th Amendment and greater State Rights.

    Bill Whittle mentions it here

    THE END OF THE BEGINNING - YouTube

    with further information here.

    Repeal the 17th Amendment – Tenth Amendment Center

  7. #17
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Its our money sherlock... they dont create jobs..
    So people in the military do not have jobs, Dr. Watson?

  8. #18
    Guru
    pinqy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    4,374

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    So people in the military do not have jobs, Dr. Watson?
    Technically, no...as military are not included in either the Non-Farm Payroll numbers nor in the Labor Force Survey (Active duty military are excluded from the population as are all children under 16, and people in prison or an institution).

    So when looking at job growth or total employment, military are excluded.
    Therefore, since the world has still/Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure/Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would,/And train for ill and not for good.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    So people in the military do not have jobs, Dr. Watson?
    no...

  10. #20
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    re: Job growth cools slightly, recovery grinds on [W:225]

    Quote Originally Posted by pinqy View Post
    Technically, no...as military are not included in either the Non-Farm Payroll numbers nor in the Labor Force Survey (Active duty military are excluded from the population as are all children under 16, and people in prison or an institution).

    So when looking at job growth or total employment, military are excluded.
    But they have jobs--yes or no?

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •