Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 392

Thread: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

  1. #151
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I can give less then zero what you think....your opinion means nothing to me..

    I stand by my words..Chavez is an enemy of decent people..I cant control anything , but I can hope....

    maybe I can smell the sulfer as he said about GWB at the UN....
    So would you like to contribute to the thread rather than calling people they are liars, telling them you don't care what they think or that you hope they die soon simply because you disagree with them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I'm not a Chavez fan. And I'm not a Burlesconi fan either. I don't want them "die soon" however.
    who cares...

  3. #153
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    your reponse is protypical backspin...

    who ya foolin?...
    Sorry, I was wrong. He struggles with 3-letter words too.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Disagree with someone politically = hope they die soon.

    Nice ethics there.
    what a shock a a light in the loafers lib giving a tyrant a pass...as they rail on the GOP...

    maybe your moron Lib minions want to do another call to take God out of the DEM platform...

  5. #155
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,147

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    This would be a channel for the low information types to worship.
    Why do you say that?

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    So would you like to contribute to the thread rather than calling people they are liars, telling them you don't care what they think or that you hope they die soon simply because you disagree with them?
    are you a mod? because if you have reading skills you would see it was you who entered the talk to slam me and to call my integrity into question...
    I know you libs dont care much about hypocrisy but you may want to to take look into it..

    try it again
    Last edited by Travis007; 01-04-13 at 02:05 PM.

  7. #157
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I can give less then zero what you think....your opinion means nothing to me..

    I stand by my words..Chavez is an enemy of decent people..I cant control anything , but I can hope....

    maybe I can smell the sulfer as he said about GWB at the UN....
    interesting enough, I always thought Aj took a pretty clear anti-chavez stance in their editorial coverage, as well

    BYW, I'm not a fan of chavez.

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    interesting enough, I always thought Aj took a pretty clear anti-chavez stance in their editorial coverage, as well

    BYW, I'm not a fan of chavez.
    what AJ does is a dance of trying to gain credibilty on vanilla subjects, so they move their agenda under the cloak of looking objective,,,,, like the ole " we dont hate Jews we hate Zionists"...

    They support Chavez , they see him as one of the axis against the USA.

    again this was the station that UBL used

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    Why do you say that?
    because its obvious to those who are educated and the base that watches it are not educated..

  10. #160
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    re: Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore.....[W:187,319]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    what AJ does is a dance of trying to gain credibilty on vanilla subjects, so they move their agenda under the cloak of looking objective,,,,, like the ole " we dont hate Jews we hate Zionists"...
    in the five years I've been watching AJ I have never seen anything that I thought was overtly antisemitic, and wouldn't even describe their editorial content that I think is biased as anti-zionist. From my reading, they tend to favor a 2 state solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    They support Chavez , they see him as one of the axis against the USA.
    Again, from my reading, they always seemed overly critical

Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •