Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 575

Thread: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

  1. #451
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,922

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    A better question, do you actually owe taxes and the IRS knows?
    No I do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #452
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,922

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Yes that is a much more interesting and relevant question than your first one.
    Even though it's none of your business?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #453
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-18 @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Even though it's none of your business?
    Does that somehow make it less interesting? If anything it makes it MORE interesting.

  4. #454
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 10:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    30,560

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Yes that is a much more interesting and relevant question than your first one.
    It's not much of a claim if you say you withhold taxes if you don't actually owe them to begin with.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! SpkOut me!

  5. #455
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 10:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    30,560

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No I do not.
    Then your statement was pointless.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! SpkOut me!

  6. #456
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a Blue State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,061

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by hikari View Post
    This is a lie as there is no scientific consensus that a fertilized egg is a person. A fertilized egg can grow into a person, but a fertilized egg has no organs no brain, no capacity to feel or think, etc. At that point it is just two cells.

    I don't know what scientists you are talking about, but without consensus they are meaningless, and there is no consensus.
    Bring in creationism now. We don't consensus there either.
    We went from sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me to safe spaces.

  7. #457
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,237

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Then your statement was pointless.
    your werent surprised by this outcome were you?
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  8. #458
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-18 @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    It's not much of a claim if you say you withhold taxes if you don't actually owe them to begin with.
    Yeah, that's most likely the case here. I can't think of too many other explanations, certainly nothing realistic. It also explains why he doesn't want to talk about it.

  9. #459
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    05-17-18 @ 10:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    30,560

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    your werent surprised by this outcome were you?
    Not remotely.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! SpkOut me!

  10. #460
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,237

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Not remotely.
    i knew you were much better than that
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •