Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 575

Thread: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

  1. #291
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,732

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It ends the pregnancy and inhibits implantation.. No real way to deny that.

    You can't very well move the goal posts of pregnancy either like people are doing with Plan B. I have no idea why you think you can get away with moving the goal post to implantation, but apparently you do. If you were honest you would admit that scientists have confirmed a new human being is created at the moment the sperm and the egg join (fertilization), who is completely different from his/her mother. Guess what already passed? You know what that makes you? Wrong.
    It doesn't end ANY pregnancy because THERE IS NO PREGNANCY to begin with. That is where the dishonesty of the religious nuts shows itself!!
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #292
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,732

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I guess that means you would have went right along with the Nuremburg Laws, too.

    This law forces American citizens, to use their private assets, to fund something that they deem as immoral. How anyone could claim there is nothing wrong with this law boggles my mind to no end.
    Your argument breaks down when you say "immoral". This is not abortion. It is contraception. There is NO pregnancy to begin with. According to what you are posting, 90% of catholic women are baby killers.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    It doesn't end ANY pregnancy because THERE IS NO PREGNANCY to begin with. That is where the dishonesty of the religious nuts shows itself!!
    I already presented you the relevant facts. The fact is pregnancy begins when a new life is created which happens at fertilization and NOT implantation. Perhaps if you weren't so dishonest you would admit this has been confirmed for a long time now. It is the termination of a pregnancy and there is no way around that fact. Is not my opinion nor is it religious bull****, but an objective scientific fact. Deny it if you want but all it makes you is wrong.
    Last edited by Henrin; 01-01-13 at 04:35 PM.

  4. #294
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    1.)There is a huge difference between phrasing it such that someone is "allowing" me to be forced to pay for their contraception, when the fact is that they are "demanding" that I pay for such. It amazes me that such is so difficult to accept.

    2.)The analogy that produces the hypocrisy is that such as Sandra Fuxalot demands that I pay for her contraception, but then feigns the liberal outrage that I would expect some standard of performance from her in other areas related to birth control.

    3.)I am very libertarian on such. I do not care if Fuxalot wants to fuxalot. What I do object to is having to pay to enable her own elective recklessness, much less the consequences of such. I want nothing to do with either, and feel I have zero obligation as well. A view chimed by many here who are not nanny-state liberals.
    1.) all insurance works this way, never said it didnt nor does this have anythign to do with the fact that the poster is inaccurate and a failure. Im not sure what you are trying to debate. Seems you have no clue what i actually said and what you want to debate.

    2.) again Sandra Fuxalot concerns me not and is meaningless to the failed poster i commented on

    3.) interesting, another meaningless statment that has ZERO to do with anything i said.

    is there something you are actually interested in debating?

    fact is the poster i commented on is 100% inaccurate and a failure. Let me know if you want to talk about what i actually commented on.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #295
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by jwzg View Post
    Game over.
    LOL nothing change the poster is still 100% a failure and inaccurate and nothing in the above post changes that, let me know when you have any facts what so ever that supports your false claim
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #296
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    And again I suggest Hobby Lobby go franchise and keep under 50 employees (fire the rest) and offer NO healthcare as an alternative to this federal over-reach. That or the owners take their cash and retire after shuttering the business.

    Enough companies do that and the script from the hill will change as the people begin to wake up enough to tar and feather the goobers there now.

  7. #297
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    And again I suggest Hobby Lobby go franchise and keep under 50 employees (fire the rest) and offer NO healthcare as an alternative to this federal over-reach. That or the owners take their cash and retire after shuttering the business.

    Enough companies do that and the script from the hill will change as the people begin to wake up enough to tar and feather the goobers there now.
    i think more people would blame the companies that selfishly do that than the law

    I know I would, theres no reason to blame the law "IN THIS CASE", in others there might be but not here
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #298
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    i think more people would blame the companies that selfishly do that than the law

    I know I would, theres no reason to blame the law "IN THIS CASE", in others there might be but not here
    I disagree on both points. First, the bill, the law, has been successfully entered into the public's mind as "Obamacare". He (and his supporters) are going to take the hits and the accolades going forward on any sufferring or enrichment folks feel because of the law.

    Second, the law requires us all to subsidize the sexual activities of others. I'm not cool with that, and there are a lot of Americans who feel the same.

  9. #299
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    1.)I disagree on both points. First, the bill, the law, has been successfully entered into the public's mind as "Obamacare". He (and his supporters) are going to take the hits and the accolades going forward on any sufferring or enrichment folks feel because of the law.

    2.)Second, the law requires us all to subsidize the sexual activities of others. I'm not cool with that, and there are a lot of Americans who feel the same.

    1.) have no clue why this is relevant to anything at all. The topic is, is it right for the company to defy the law and if they shut down like you suggest (in this case) who would be at fault.

    2.)so?
    many people felt this way before the bill and many feel this way about lots of things
    people dont like to pay for healthcare of people who smoke, drink, eat like ****, do drugs and or never exercise too

    this isnt anything new, just because now this ONE issues bothers you is pretty meaningless, some dont want anything to go to healthcare because they are against medicine period.

    Most would blae the company in this case because they are trying to force their religious beliefs, all they had to do is be smart and come up with something else.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #300
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) have no clue why this is relevant to anything at all. The topic is, is it right for the company to defy the law and if they shut down like you suggest (in this case) who would be at fault.
    It's a direct relevent answer to your supposition the company would be blamed by the majority if it were to take those actions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    2.)so?
    many people felt this way before the bill and many feel this way about lots of things
    people dont like to pay for healthcare of people who smoke, drink, eat like ****, do drugs and or never exercise too
    And many still feel that way. This was not enacted through initiative (popular will), but federally through legislation. And it was enacted without majority public support. But you are wrong in that last point. Though folks may be against supporting unhealthy activities, they are more against subsidizing them. And this bill does not subsidize those activities (it doesn't require insurance companies to buy cigs for the smokers). However, it does require the subsidization of private sexual activity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    this isnt anything new, just because now this ONE issues bothers you is pretty meaningless, some dont want anything to go to healthcare because they are against medicine period.
    Now, that IS irrelevent to the discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    Most would blae the company in this case because they are trying to force their religious beliefs, all they had to do is be smart and come up with something else.
    Again, you have no way to show that, it is your opinion alone. In my opinion Obama and his supporters would be blamed for foisting this upon us in the first place. Also disagree with your characterization/frame of the issue. HL is in no way trying to force their religious beliefs upon employees. Employees are still free to participate and fund their own private sexual activities.

Page 30 of 58 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •