Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 575

Thread: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

  1. #161
    Freedom Fighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Utopia
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 03:23 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    967

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by The Man View Post
    The way I take that is, if the government is going to pay your way for your birth control, then don't get upset if the government tries to tell you what to do with your body. You want them to pay your way, then your business becomes their business. It's like people who live in government assisted housing and then get pissed off when the government doesn't let them smoke cigarettes in their home.
    Thank you for making obvious stupidity obvious. For some reason I can't get a "like" button here.

  2. #162
    Freedom Fighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Utopia
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 03:23 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    967

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you could take it that way but it would be totally inaccurate and illogical
    theres ZERO hypocrisy present

    the people that say they dont want the government in their bedroom or womb are referring to them FORCING their way in their and the other way they are being INVITED.

    the government makes laws to protect my home it doesnt mean they get to come in it for any reason
    your example is also horrible as a house is not a womb or your body. those people are stupid, and that is nothing like the subject here.

    sorry the poster is a huge failure as no hypocrisy exists, for hypocrisy the examples have to be identical opposites would they not?

    Dude, you have a serious problem with logic. You are not inviting…you are coercing an unwilling portion of the populace.

  3. #163
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you could take it that way but it would be totally inaccurate and illogical
    theres ZERO hypocrisy present

    the people that say they dont want the government in their bedroom or womb are referring to them FORCING their way in their and the other way they are being INVITED.

    the government makes laws to protect my home it doesnt mean they get to come in it for any reason
    your example is also horrible as a house is not a womb or your body. those people are stupid, and that is nothing like the subject here.

    sorry the poster is a huge failure as no hypocrisy exists, for hypocrisy the examples have to be identical opposites would they not?
    It's not hypocrisy, that's correct.
    The problem is really, someone wanting all these choices, but not wanting to pay the full cost of said choices.

    It makes it out to be the demands of a selfish child.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  4. #164
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by jwzg View Post
    1.)You really think it's not hypocrisy? 2.)Those are both demands.
    3.)When one makes the choice to engage in behavior that has consequences, then one should not coerce others who disagree with that choice to remove those consequences.
    4.)You are pro-choice, right?
    5.)Ohhh, that's only when its convenient for you.
    1.) it has nothign to do with what i "think" there factually isnt any "per the poster"
    one has FORCE involved
    on is an invitation

    2.)the demand part is absolutely meaningless
    3.)This is broken hypocritical logic right here. Leaving your house could have consequence of getting mugged, killed or raped lets not force others punish those that do that then right? of course not thats illy
    4.) yes i support pro-choice but i dont personally agree with all of it
    5.) my convenience is a meaningless factor, you arent making any sense.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #165
    Freedom Fighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Utopia
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 03:23 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    967

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    Do we really want to get into the whole, insurance mandating **** that's easily affordable, debate?

    Because for me, that's the issue here.
    Sorry Harry, but I disagree here. It's coercion that I have an issue with. I couldn't give a plug nickel about the cost.

  6. #166
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by jwzg View Post
    Sorry Harry, but I disagree here. It's coercion that I have an issue with. I couldn't give a plug nickel about the cost.
    Well hypocrisy, it is not.
    An internal contradiction of beliefs maybe, but not hypocrisy.

    Hypocrisy requires the intent to deceive.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  7. #167
    Freedom Fighter
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Utopia
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 03:23 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    967

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) it has nothign to do with what i "think" there factually isnt any "per the poster"
    one has FORCE involved
    on is an invitation

    2.)the demand part is absolutely meaningless
    3.)This is broken hypocritical logic right here. Leaving your house could have consequence of getting mugged, killed or raped lets not force others punish those that do that then right? of course not thats illy
    4.) yes i support pro-choice but i dont personally agree with all of it
    5.) my convenience is a meaningless factor, you arent making any sense.
    Whatever….

  8. #168
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    1.)It's not hypocrisy, that's correct.
    2.)The problem is really, someone wanting all these choices, but not wanting to pay the full cost of said choices.


    3.) It makes it out to be the demands of a selfish child.
    1.) correct
    2.) opinion, nothing more, it has some logic behind though and MANY things could be judged this way
    3.) opinion again, this also has some support and i have no issues with it but it also could be said about many things just like above, but again, its opinion that's all it is
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #169
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by jwzg View Post
    Whatever….
    excellent
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #170
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Atty: Hobby Lobby Won't Offer Morning-After Pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) correct
    2.) opinion, nothing more, it has some logic behind though and MANY things could be judged this way
    3.) opinion again, this also has some support and i have no issues with it but it also could be said about many things just like above, but again, its opinion that's all it is
    Of course it's my opinion, but the recent changes to the insurance benefit and cost structure, tend to support my argument.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •