Page 39 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1067

Thread: NRA Newtown response [W:818]

  1. #381
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    That's all you needed to say. You say you don't but the fact is you can't. This comment is in direct scynch with another poster noted in my sig.
    Really genius? how can anyone cite what they socially observe?

    Besides, you proved my social point anyways - you tried to imply I'm an idiot and used one sentence to do so.... You prove my point!

  2. #382
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    They are? I was under the impression that only conservative households were littered that way...you CAN substantiate this, right?
    Listen, I'm not claiming these guys are conservative. I'm simply defending against the idiotic notion that these two brilliant geniuses in this thread that are claiming that liberals and progressives have created the whole mass shooter/killers and/or their environment to "breed" them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #383
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Okay...









    Prey tell... do go on about MY ignorance.
    Well you just did..

    You don't even know the difference between "prey" and "pray" yet, you know everything.

    You're not even intelligent enough to debate with...

    Finish the 5th grade then talk to me..

  4. #384
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Really genius? how can anyone cite what they socially observe?

    Besides, you proved my social point anyways - you tried to imply I'm an idiot and used one sentence to do so.... You prove my point!
    nahhh.. you give me too much credit. It is YOU that's proved my point. Because lord knows your inability to prove anything you've claimed shows that you can't prove your own point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #385
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Listen, I'm not claiming these guys are conservative. I'm simply defending against the idiotic notion that these two brilliant geniuses in this thread that are claiming that liberals and progressives have created the whole mass shooter/killers and/or their environment to "breed" them.
    Is it your position that 'liberals and progressives' are totally innocent?
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  6. #386
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Is it your position that 'liberals and progressives' are totally innocent?
    of what? I've not once claimed this shooting was conservative nor liberal/progressive. This fingerpointing isn't coming from me. I'm simply just countering ridiculous notions that these guys are throwing about... and at the same time not backing up with any proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    nahhh.. you give me too much credit. It is YOU that's proved my point. Because lord knows your inability to prove anything you've claimed shows that you can't prove your own point.
    Really? so how can observations be cited?

    It's a simple blunt question.

  8. #388
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    of what? I've not once claimed this shooting was conservative nor liberal/progressive. This fingerpointing isn't coming from me. I'm simply just countering ridiculous notions that these guys are throwing about... and at the same time not backing up with any proof.
    Yet you want to ban the Second Amendment...

  9. #389
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Listen, I'm not claiming these guys are conservative. I'm simply defending against the idiotic notion that these two brilliant geniuses in this thread that are claiming that liberals and progressives have created the whole mass shooter/killers and/or their environment to "breed" them.
    It did not "create" madness and evil, or the opportunity for such to foment mayhem. It has assisted in such.

    These killers are not your usual church-goers. They are far more likely to be a product of broken homes, participation in violent internet portals, and a lack of any cracked whip.

    The modern progressive society. It is no lame claim that where religion exists less, evil exists more. Where basic tarditional values exist less, abherrent behavior exists more.

    Worry not liberal. As I said earlier, the horse is not going back in the barn.

  10. #390
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,784

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Really? so how can observations be cited?

    It's a simple blunt question.
    Sure, if they are credible observations, you wouldn't be the only one talking about it and it would be a peer reviewed study to back it up. UNLESS, it is so new that the topic hasn't been broached yet in professional studies. Being that everything you are claiming is decades in the making, and you can't back it up... kind of speaks for itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 39 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •