Page 38 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1067

Thread: NRA Newtown response [W:818]

  1. #371
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Still waiting for any credible research rather than made up finger-pointing crap.

    btw... it takes a gun to be a shooter so guns to have some part in it. And claiming progressives, who are more known to NOT have guns for mass shootings, an argument shooting yourself in the foot.
    Am not going to waste my time documenting crime rates, etc. Many on both sides of the aisle realize the impact that I note:

    ......... That reckoning is now upon us, and we owe it to those children and their families to take it seriously. As a nation, we must reconsider the treatment of the mentally ill. We must challenge a popular culture that accepts stomach-churning violence in our movies and video games. We must look at the use of high-capacity ammunition magazines and military-style assault weapons.

    Committed gun owners like me can and must listen to reasonable ideas about preventing mass violence. But whatever steps we take must be comprehensive — and must bring the entertainment industry and mental health community to the table. We cannot snap our fingers, push one-track legislation that focuses exclusively on guns and pat ourselves on the back. Such an approach certainly won’t fare well in Congress. More important, it won’t fully address the problem.

    read more:Sen. Joe Manchin: Between Obama and the NRA, another path to stopping mass violence - The Washington Post
    I respect Joe Manchin. He echoes much of what LaPierre said. LaPierre, whose job is to hammer the gun-owner's legitimate view. aka the "non-liberal" view.

    You can easily find out that my words about illegitimate births and crime are true. Unwed Moms is a progressively fomented position. It then generates higher crime rates. It is just one slice of the pie, but they all have the same center.

    Almost all of these mass murdering youngsters were heavy into violent video, and twisted internet chat rooms. Peer refuge for the warped mind that did not exist just 20 years ago, much less 40.

    Now you post better if you can. Many of us are far more experienced than you. In time, you will be able to say that to others.

    Running to the basement is a cop-out, btw. Do not soil yourself once again.
    Last edited by Eighty Deuce; 12-22-12 at 10:22 PM.

  2. #372
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    As much as you try to claim it, progressives didn't build the societal ills you are complaining about. Shifting economy built it. It's not a result of "if it feels good do it" mentality or lack of church or anyting like that. During the 80's everything shifted from one income households to a two income household... due to economic pressures to do so. If you want a breakdown in family and what they used to call, "latch-key kids" start looking there. Then at the miraculous appearance of an abundance of cheap cocaine from out of nowhere.
    Yo. Those contributed. But working Moms, and kids OK in daycare, were an outgrowth of the feminist movement. Not "economic pressures", as inflation in anything is driven by demand. The 80's were boom times in household incomes. Hardly the stuff of "pressures".

    The greatest single correlation in crime in the US is unwed Moms of the felons. It is not cocaine. Its not being black. Numero Uno is no father in the home. That blacks lead in that category is the link that makes them more likely to be felons. Cocaine users.

    You are over-matched until you decide to start to post less until you know more.

  3. #373
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    I don't need to cite what I have observed.
    That's all you needed to say. You say you don't but the fact is you can't. This comment is in direct scynch with another poster noted in my sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    That's all you needed to say. You say you don't but the fact is you can't. This comment is in direct scynch with another poster noted in my sig.
    Here we go with the same old PowerBobby nonsense again. Where's my hip waders ?

    Stupid bull**** from the usual suspects.

  5. #375
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Am not going to waste my time documenting crime rates, etc. Many on both sides of the aisle realize the impact that I note:



    I respect Joe Manchin. He echoes much of what LaPierre said. LaPierre, whose job is to hammer the gun-owner's legitimate view. aka the "non-liberal" view.

    You can easily find out that my words about illegitimate births and crime are true. Unwed Moms is a progressively fomented position. It then generates higher crime rates. It is just one slice of the pie, but they all have the same center.

    Almost all of these mass murdering youngsters were heavy into violent video, and twisted internet chat rooms. Peer refuge for the warped mind that did not exist just 20 years ago, much less 40.

    Now you post better if you can. Many of us are far more experienced than you. In time, you will be able to say that to others.

    Running to the basement is a cop-out, btw. Do not soil yourself once again.
    what a riot. make asinine claims, can't back it up... Manchin doesn't support Lapierre's claims. Manchin is going in the opposite direction of LaPierre since the shooting.

    “I’m a proud outdoors-man and huntsman, like many Americans, and I like shooting, but this doesn’t make sense,” he said on MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’. “I don’t know anyone in the sporting or hunting arena that goes out with an assault rifle. I don’t know anybody that needs 30 rounds in a clip to go hunting. I mean, these are things that need to be talked about.”

    linkypoo...

    btw... running around claiming some kind of seniority in a juvenile condescending manner doesn't instantly make you a victor. but... whatever floats your boat sonny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #376
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Here we go with the same old PowerBobby nonsense again. Where's my hip waders ?

    Stupid bull**** from the usual suspects.
    You just claimed some kind of condescending victory in a previous post and now you are resorting to personal attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #377
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    As much as you try to claim it, progressives didn't build the societal ills you are complaining about. Shifting economy built it. It's not a result of "if it feels good do it" mentality or lack of church or anyting like that. During the 80's everything shifted from one income households to a two income household... due to economic pressures to do so. If you want a breakdown in family and what they used to call, "latch-key kids" start looking there. Then at the miraculous appearance of an abundance of cheap cocaine from out of nowhere.
    You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

    Sorry but your ignorance is astounding.....

    You do realize the progressive party is 100 years old? you do realize they have been preaching tolerance and liberalism since then? you do realize these "tolerance and hippie monsters" blew up buildings and killed people in the name of tolerance, greed and the hate for government (SDS Weather Underground) - now these alleged "liberals" control our government, are professors at universities and some of the wealthiest people around?

    These hypocrites who claimed they were fighting for freedom of mind are now controlling your mind - not only that but they believe government should take away civil liberties that THEY don't agree with. In the progressive mindset gay marriage should be legal (as an example) but guns should be illegal despite the BILL OF RIGHTS (THE SECOND AMENDMENT). I don't see any "gay marriage amendment" if you know where one is then show your citation But you don't care because you only care when the Second Amendment justifies your position on an issue. You don't take freedom as whole - you only take what you agree with.

    In short - progressives not only breed welfare and raging lunatics but they also breed tyranny and tyrants.
    Last edited by Mr.Nick; 12-22-12 at 10:34 PM.

  8. #378
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Yo. Those contributed. But working Moms, and kids OK in daycare, were an outgrowth of the feminist movement. Not "economic pressures", as inflation in anything is driven by demand. The 80's were boom times in household incomes. Hardly the stuff of "pressures".

    The greatest single correlation in crime in the US is unwed Moms of the felons. It is not cocaine. Its not being black. Numero Uno is no father in the home. That blacks lead in that category is the link that makes them more likely to be felons. Cocaine users.

    You are over-matched until you decide to start to post less until you know more.
    More uncited bullcrap speculation followed by more phony condescending self-flagellation victory dancing. Like I said before, knock yourself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #379
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Right, because common knowledge tells us that progressive households are just littered with guns.
    They are? I was under the impression that only conservative households were littered that way...you CAN substantiate this, right?
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  10. #380
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    Re: NRA Newtown response

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

    Sorry but your ignorance is astounding.....
    Okay...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick
    it's the progressive ideology that breeds these school shootings/mass homicides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick
    My point was that progressives breed killers
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob
    Citation needed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick
    I don't need to cite what I have observed.
    Prey tell... do go on about MY ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 38 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •